Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Sentencing Phase - Sentencing on Dec 7

I hope Elizabeth gets on some form of birth control stat, stays on it, and never has any more children. She obviously didn't want any children & I hope she's taking some measures to make sure she doesn't have any more. I hope she somehow has access to getting on something long term, like an implanon birth control implant or something similar or has her tubes tied. Maybe some doctor would offer to do it for free to help save any future kids she might otherwise have (wishful thinking, I know).

Interesting about the suspicious death of Tammi's husband. The timing is interesting as well. I bet we haven't see the last of her yet.

It's odd to read about the changes since this case first hit the news. EJ's grandfather has also passed away, her brother is in prison and it appears the only family she may have left to take her in might be the grandmother in Florida, assuming she is still alive. I wonder if that is where she will try to relocate?

Strange about Jack's suspicious death. I'll be following along to see how that pans out. And so very happy to hear that Logan was able to move on with his life and find happiness with his new family. He has to be a little nervous about EJ's release though. I know I would be if I were in his shoes.

And I hope Karma finally catches up to Tammy for her part in all of this, even though I still maintain that while I believe she was responsible for setting the ball in motion and helping EJ leave the state by telling her how to take Logan's rights away to clear for the adoption, I still think that ultimately EJ went rogue on her and killed baby Gabriel out of pure spiteful hate and evil. I hope any man whom she gets involved with is good with google.

MOO

http://www.kpho.com/story/26025075/baby-gabriels-mom-elizabeth-johnson-leaves-arizona

Baby Gabriel's mom, Elizabeth Johnson, leaves Arizona

....CBS 5 News first reported last Friday that the mother of missing baby Gabriel, Elizabeth Johnson, had requested through the court to leave the state of Arizona and move to New Mexico.

The request states that she wanted to reunite with her biological grandmother, Sylvia Puckett, also known as Mauzzy, because she is emotionally and financially supportive of Johnson.

The family of Logan McQueary, Gabriel's father, told CBS 5 News that the request was granted and Johnson has already left the state...

I think the University of New Mexico is in Albuquerque. How weird would it be if Elizabeth morphed into an aging coed?

So her grandmother moved from Florida to New Mexico? I wonder why? I assume someone is keeping tabs on where EJ is living as I believe she is on probation?

wow, I haven't been keeping up and looks like there's loads of new info

Jack died? E.J.'s twin is in prison? Logan had another baby? I gotta go back & do some reading now

her grandpa died too? the one who was on the phone with her & the media at the same time?

I just found out that EJ is living in Albuquerque, NM with her grandmother. I guess she will serve her probation there.

Does anybody know what EJ's brother is in prison for?

And when did he get sent to prison or was he already in prison when all of this mess first started?

The house where Elizabeth lives with her grandmother in Albuquerque is for sale.

It looks like it has been on the market since January.

I haven't followed along with Gabe's story recently but I am so angry to see that Elizabeth was released. As long as Gabriel is missing she should be locked up. She sentenced both Logan and his baby to a life sentence without each other, she should have to serve one as well.

With the family's blessing:

Tomorrow, Thursday April 14 is EJ's probation revocation hearing at 10:30 am. Anyone who is in the Phoenix area and would like to support the family can attend.

If EJ's husband is not aware of the whole story, I would think he might attend the hearing to support her. If he does attend, it would be nice for him to see how many people are there to support Gabriel and Logan and HIS family!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back