The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, silly OT question, but who started the yellow highlighting to all things Clay or Baden?

I agree! Alison's mum said in her evidence that she was disappointed that Alison and Gerard had not bought their own home. I believe the senior BCs are renting as well - so perhaps like father, like son.
The senior bc ,s own their own home, although modest!!

Criminologist says that when you fight back or leave that is when you are at risk.....sounds eerily familiar

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/24417868/this-week-criminologist-on-pistorius/

Wow...there is a name for it

This is when the victim is at most risk. I saw Oscar & Reeva on channel7 tonight and it points to the same that she was planning to leave him.

Could you imagine, after having endured countless verbal or physical attacks from an abusive partner, finally getting up the courage and strength to leave them, only to find out that the nightmare isn’t over? In fact, just the opposite — the violence is increasing and intensifying?

This very real and extremely dangerous phenomenon is called Separation Assault. Abusers, who perceive that their victim is getting away from them, become more determined and more aggressive to make sure that “If I can’t have them, no one will!”

Guys back on topic.

And cut out the derogatory name calling thanks.

Slim and with beard (pic with checked shirt in car) I found GBC good looking, manly, but a bit scary too. When he was young (pic at wedding), I found him totally unattractive, unmanly and tedious. I think, Allison found him more attractive the longer she was married despite all the problems, of which she probably noticed only half. I imagine a terrible marriage, but maybe it was not sooo bad. He seems to have her always impressed of some sort. - Mr. Supergiant Todd isn't my yield schematic, if I still had one. On trial he has impressed very much, but how would he be as a husband/lover? That's a completely different thing. I leave Mr. Supertrooper to his wife and GBC to his lovely fellow inmates.

I still have questions to you members.
Why GBC should have clean shaved? Do you think of him being a real estate agent from August/September?????????????? I for my part hope not!!
Do you have an idea already, why police had a late interest on Allison's make up and moisture??? There has to be a reason, I think. Is that coming yet ....?
Hi from Germany, I've been thinking about the make up and moisturiser too ... Can you imagine GBC up all night trying to go through everything in his head , getting the story straight , plugging in his phone , doing the dishes. ....and trying to cover up those scratches with concealer Makeup . , I laughed when I thought about the police arriving to see him all dolled up . I don't know which is more incriminating . !

Like Clay? Or do they develop into murdering monsters. The longer I live the more I'm confused. :)

Amazing the trail of devastation both have left behind.
No not like him, I mean the serial killer, torturing rapist types. The Jeffrey Dahmers, Ted Bundies, Ed Geins of the word.

Most of the real scary ones showed signs as children, such as animal cruelty and arsen etc.

BC Seniors, Sister & family, Brother plus one other? Re the 4 cars that is

OK I'm surprised the parents are renting. Possibly they were banking on O'Golden Child to look after them in their old age. Oh well to each his own. I met a financial advisor who said it's more beneficial to rent.

I'm almost positive that the mustard one told Carmel J that he looks after his parents.

No not like him, I mean the serial killer, torturing rapist types. The Jeffrey Dahmers, Ted Bundies, Ed Geins of the word.

Most of the real scary ones showed signs as children, such as animal cruelty and arsen etc.
Must have missed something Freya? Or was this in reply to an earlier post?

Must have missed something Freya? Or was this in reply to an earlier post?
Yeh it was, did my quote not show? It's showing up for me..... Weird.... It was about nature vs nurture in serial killers lol

Is everyone ready for tomorrow? Is it going to be like Friday or we will know his future.

With Gittany we waited weeks for the sentence to be read by the judge. I gather it'll be similar with a jury trial?

Yeh it was, did my quote not show? It's showing up for me..... Weird.... It was about nature vs nurture in serial killers lol

Sorry, yes, I've noticed over the past few weeks that I miss the odd one, maybe it's an ipad thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie