***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 20s

Hearing there is a verdict in #badenclay trial. Turn on 9 for the latest @9NewsBrisbane @9NewsAUS

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 57s

Gerard Baden-Clay's parents entering court for verdict. #badenclay @abcnews pic.twitter.com/GAk0vMTt9j

Sarah Greenhalgh ‏@GreenhalghSarah 38s

Family members lining up outside court, some very emotional #badenclay @tennewsqld

Oh crap, I hope it's quick... I have to go out!!! Aaaargh!!!

9 news says verdict should be handed down within 30 minutes

Chris Allen ‏@callen9 1m

Alison Baden-clays family emotional as it appears verdict soon #badenclay #ACA9

TimArvier ‏@TimArvier9 38s

Allison's family lining up to go into court to hear verdict. Some in tears #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s

Hearing a jury has reached a verdict in #badenclay and is due in court in 30 minutes.

:judge:

Hugs for Allison's family.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

Verdict due to be delivered in 30 minutes #badenclay

Ten News Adelaide ‏@TenNewsADEL 45s

Family members lining up outside court, some very emotional #badenclay @GreenhalghSarah #TenNews

OMG! I feel so sick and nervous! Please let there be justice for Allison!:scared:

I feel overwhelmed with emotion, i am almost scared to hear the verdict!

Allison's friends and family are feeling very weary, waiting for the verdict, they have just entered the court and are conversing with the legal team, reporters are going nuts, there is a lot of commotion , everyone getting ready to hear, been told it will be around 20 minutes, need to get all the jurer's, legal teamd judge etc, back into the court room, her family is looking very tense......Naturally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288