***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just said the "Hurt a little bit" video was seized by police and passed into evidence!

Really? They mustn't have been able to use it in the trial. What a shame. Pretty good evidence I reckon.

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 27s

#Badenclay not yet in the dock @newstalk4bc

Amatteroftime are you there today in court? Alioop where are you??? I hope you aren't missing this!

Websleuths getting a shout out on 7 News .. everybody wave :seeya:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s

Gerard's parents Elaine and Nigel, brother Adam and sister Olivia are seated in the front row behind the dock #badenclay

I thought that too!!

opps re: the infamous video!!

WS just got a mention on Channel 7 saying hundreds of threads with daily updates and views!

On channel 7 news they are mentioning the huge interest around on the world and mentioned Websleuths!

Showing the interview with GBC, not even crying, so fake, saying he wants her to come home soon, saying he needs to go to an appointment, saud he has spoken to the police about everything, saying he has tried to help the police, he was hurt a little bit in his car accident.. ( his appointment was to his lawyer by the way) The police used that as evidence, he didnt speak to anyone during the whole search or help search for Allison in anyway.. Police tried to contact him several times, only spoke to them through his lawyer.... The news teams are re-hashing over the lack of contact GBC had with anyone including police, compared to the Dickies down there everyday...30 police volunteered there time out of hours to keep searching, the public were asked to search their acreages.
Not surprising the Jury came back for re-direction as large amount of circumstantial evidence available.

If it is not guilty , he will be released straight away, if he is found guilty he will be remanded for sentencing and further charges could apply on a separate matter

Further charges?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 26s

Detectives wearing yellow ribbons #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s

Allison's family seated on the other side of the court #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Allison's friends and family have filled one side of the courtroom. Gerard's family have taken their usual seats in the front. #badenclay

he's probably sitting there with a bag with spare undies :happydance:

I would say he would definitely be wearing an adult nappy, Im not joking either, even though it sounds funny, he probably doesn't want to be known as a murderer and pants shyter as well

I hope Gerry has a box of tissues handy.

Thanks Marly & Poss ♥

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
We're in place in courtroom 11. To say it's crowded is an understatement. Extra chairs for media, police standing. #badenclay

"further charges'..... I like it.. I expect fraud and embezzlement to be among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck