***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ch 9 just said that if found guilty of Manslaughter it can be a 11/12 verdict - anyone know if that's right?

Ch 7 just said similar ... unanimous for murder, not unanimous for manslaughter

There are talks that there could be other charges if he is found guilty, Im assuming they are dependant on the verdict, I am hoping if someone else had anything to do with concealment or interfering with justice etc, that they will be charged as well, I have always wondered why the facetime calls with his father that night were not brought up recently, and why his father was there trying to take a vacuum

Sarah Greenhalgh ‏@GreenhalghSarah 56s

#badenclay is sitting in dock staring straight ahead, hands clasped together. Judge yet to enter @tennewsqld

sorry whoever i;m gripping with my hand , it might be a bit tight.

Ch 9 just said that if found guilty of Manslaughter it can be a 11/12 verdict - anyone know if that's right?

That's true but I don't believe the jury was instructed on this so I think it will be unanimous either way.

I think it would be hard to have 11/12 manslaughter - surely some jurors must think guilty and wouldn't go for a lesser charge?!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 25s

Prosecutor Todd Fuller, defence barrister Michael Byrne QC, defence solicitor Peter Shields seated #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 29s

Courtroom is totally silent waiting for judge and jury. #badenclay

It's on Sky News if anyone is having issues with the feed ..

If he is acquitted does he walk from court?

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 39s

Gerard #badenclay sitting quietly in dock, hands clasped in lap. Family sitting behind him. @abcnews

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 29s

Gerard #badenclay's parents are holding hands. The tension in here is incredible #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd