***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s

Vanessa: My heart breaks for the three precious girls who have been left behind. #badenclay

Vanessa says for the girls to now know their mother was taken away at the hands of their father is unimaginable. #badenclay

Vanessa says during the trial there has been an over exaggeration on the negative aspects of Allison's life. #badenclay

Vanessa says she has been ridiculed and demoralised during the trial. #badenclay

Vanessa says Allison fought to the death and left her mark on Gerard. #badenclay

Her family's victim impact statements are absolutely heartbreaking :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s

Vanessa: It is because of you that Allison will never get to see her children grow up. Gerard is crying. #badenclay

Vanessa says it was "business as usual" for Gerard while Allison lay dead, in the elements. #badenclay

Vanessa: My sister today, for the first time since she married you, has come out on top. #badenclay

How do the Dickies now go back to those gorgeous girls and tell them that their father killed their mother :(

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s

Vanessa is furious as she speaks, directing her words at Gerard. #badenclay

Vanessa says her sister endured without complaint. #badenclay

Vanessa says there is still much more of this story that will remain hidden. #badenclay

guilty-masters-poker-club.jpg

yes!!!

These impact statements are so gut wrenching but must be so empowering for the Dickies to finally express how they feel about it all.

Vanessa says only two people know. One is dead at the hands of the other. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s

Vanessa says she hopes he has a lifetime to ponder his actions. #badenclay

Vanessa is finished. #badenclay

Vanessa is now reading the statement written by her brother Ashley, who has not arrived in time. #badenclay

Ashley: It is unbearable to think how she was taken away from our family. #badenclay

"Things have been said over the past few weeks about Allison that couldn't be further from the truth .." Vanessa

Go Vanessa

@KateKyriacou: Vanessa: My sister today, for the first time since she married you, has come out on top. #badenclay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12:20pm: "My heart breaks for the three precious girls who are left behind," Mrs Fowler said.

"They miss their mother, they love their mother.

"To know that they didn't get to say goodbye, and now to know that their mother has been taken away at the hands of their father.

"When a young niece snuggled up to me and says, 'Aunty Ness, I miss mummy', I feel great sadness."

Mrs Fowler said her sister fought until her final breath.

"She left your mark to make sure that you paid for your evil ways," she said.

"It's because of you I'm here without a sister ...

"It's because of you that three young girls are without a mother ...

"You have shown no remorse for Allison's death ...

"Today, she is the hero. She has justice."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...the-verdict-20140715-3by69.html#ixzz37V3LorcR

Vanessa: My sister today, for the first time since she married you, has come out on top. #badenclay

Thank you Vanessa !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member