***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life, minimum 15 years non parole. The judge cautioned that because G is so deceptive he will have a hard time convincing the parole board to let him out.

Life .. court adjourned. No parole?

As per sentences of life imprisonment in QLD, if no minimum parole period is specified during sentencing then the offender will be eligible for parole after 15 years (with pre sentence custody taken into account, so 13 odd years in this case).

12:27pm: "All the pressure proving too much for. The prosecution suggests you smothered Allison and that looks likely,'' Justice John Byrne said.

"Her fingernails scratched your face. The act of a desperate woman, fighting for her life.

"You took her body to Kholo Creek. There you disposed of her in an undignified way.

"Then you put in place and assisted in a deception plan. You used a razor to cut yourself near where she had scratched you.

"You drove around the streets of Brookfield, pretending to look for her.

"You have insinuated mental illness may have resulted in drug overdose or suicide.

"You have no criminal history, but you are definitely not a good character.

"This court deounces your lethal violence."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...the-verdict-20140715-3by69.html#ixzz37V5IMwjk

GBC taken away and processed for his jail term. :jail: He'll be taken to Wolston PK at Wacol, placed in a unit for protection. GBC will be assessed by psychologists.

Off to real prison for GBC .. Wolston. Sounds like he'll be around some 'interesting' new friends ..

denounces your lethal violence - absolutely. Justice...

Goosebumps reading all victims impact statements and even more so reading what Judge had to say.

Looks like the judge thinks the verdict was the right outcome also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't be too concerned when his legal team or , god help us, the ridiculous Olivia, state on the court steps that they will be appealing.. its perfectly correct, and everyone is entitled to apply for an appeal. .. It has as much chance as a snowball in hell of any appeal being allowed to move to a hearing..

when they say that, it's merely windowwashing.. in this context, it is meaningless. .

Life!!!! Should be the rest of his life!!!!!! Thankyou fellow websleuthers!!! So happy and yet so very sad at the same time :( the reality of it all for Allison's family and those poor darling girls :( Fly high Allison, justice is yours xxxxx

Will his life in jail change now or will it continue as it has been.

Thank you everybody for the intelligent, sometimes a little testy, but always friendly interaction on these pages. May Allison RIP and may her little girls girls grow into extraordinary women. God bless her parents and her sister and brother.

I do feel sorry for the Baden Clays, they too have had so much taken from them by there selfish son.

I truly wish Allison had of left her husband, keeping the pretense up cost her dearly.

Sweet dreams Allison

Oh yes it is - it is FAR too late

If he is a sociopath - as many (including I) believe, he will forever say that the investigation was botched from the beginning, that the police stitched him up and that he is innocent.

I see websleuths got a mention on channel 7 just prior to the verdict! Go us!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans