***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to hear from Toddy boy. Wonder if he will speak to the media. Would be lovely to hear his feelings on it and see those beautiful balloons released

God bless that jury for reaching the right conclusion and for all the brilliant police work convicting that man.

This has been an incredible journey...

Allison can RIP now. She did her best.
Bless her.

Many people just stopping by the court to show support. This will become a test case for Domestic Violence. Allison's legacy will be to encourage women to speak up and for the community to learn that DV doesn't just mean black eyes and broken bones.

But oh!, if i could take the stand,
if they could witness my last breath,
could they live with the terror,
that i went through in death?.
If they could hear my pleading cries
and see the hatred in that face,
at last,we'd know, the scales had
'been balanced" in this case.

The final verdict now is in,
as the defendant stands in tears,
if only i had done as well........
given 10 to 20 years.

Author unknown........

I feel sorry for GBC's family too, god knows they didn't ask to be dragged into this mess, and were likely fed a bunch of lies from Gerard about Allison and their marriage for years.

Queensland Police Service should be proud of themselves. :loveyou:

Without the tireless work and dedication of the detectives and all other officers involved, this case may have taken a different turn.

Ch9 interviewing people out at the memorial, any Web Sleuths featured?

@leoniemellor: In sentencing Gerard #badenclay judge said he wld need to be seriously assessed after 15 yr min non parole period. @abcnews

GUILTY!

LIFE IN PRISON!

It feels soooo good to type that out!

ABSOLUTELY
Some other nice statements :

"Murderer, Gerard Baden Clay....."

"The judge cautioned that because G is so deceptive he will have a hard time convincing the parole board to let him out."

"you are definitely not a good character."

I really hope gerard the baden-clays feel it deep in their hearts today how inferior he is to allison and how unsuccessful and untalented he was, and that someone corrupted and worthless killed someone loving and bright and tainted so many others with her death. I hate the thought of them feeling sorry for him and themselves for one second, I hope they are all filled with shame and despair and the TRUTH of who they are and what happened.

Reporter from ch 7 says GBC kept shaking his head whenever it was mentioned about Allison's murder and he kept his eyes closed most of the time. GBC was shaking and unsteady on feet while led away.

NGC, OBW and brother stayed for sentencing and impact statements. EBC was lead away by a friend after verdict read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member