***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO emotional here. Have been watching the news and the victim impact statements being read. So, so sad. But was so happy to hear that guilty verdict!

The Baden-Clay now is mud for what they said about Allison!!
What is the O'Lilac one going to say. Horrific thing they did to sully Allison's name.

279 watchers

David Stanley ‏@daveyoungie 2m

When you finish your day. Give your loved ones a hug. This case just reaffirms how important family is. I feel for the daughters #badenclay

Then you put in place and assisted in a deception plan.
Did anyone else catch this?

Many people just stopping by the court to show support. This will become a test case for Domestic Violence. Allison's legacy will be to encourage women to speak up and for the community to learn that DV doesn't just mean black eyes and broken bones.

Yes, and a warning to the community that emotional abuse can sometimes end suddenly and unexpectedly - in murder.

Gerard Baden-Clay has been found guilty of murdering his wife Allison - Stay tuned for the Sunday Night full story this week #SN7.

What this weekend??

Yes, 8pm on Sunday.

A 60 minutes tweet linked to a youtube preview ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aMyPLCaICk&feature=youtu.be ), but have since made it private.

It showed Toni saying that GBC promised he was going to marry her, and there's also a blonde woman I haven't seen before, saying something like "he said he wanted someone to kill his wife"

And there's video footage of GBC saying "Everything's going to be ok" which then cuts to footage of him laughing and sounding very creepy.

yes, 8pm on sunday.

A 60 minutes tweet linked to a youtube preview ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6amyplcaick&feature=youtu.be ), but have since made it private.

It showed toni saying that gbc promised he was going to marry her, and there's also a blonde woman i haven't seen before, saying something like "he said he wanted someone to kill his wife"

and there's video footage of gbc saying "everything's going to be ok" which then cuts to footage of him laughing and sounding very creepy.

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post this though as channel 9 have now made the clip private (apologies if i've broken the rules)

omg!!

Nine News Australia ‏@9NewsAUS 1m

There is a crowd gathered outside the courthouse, waiting for Allison #BadenClay's family to come out #9News

60 minutes interview with Toni McHugh - whoever said stupidity doesn't pay?

yes, 8pm on sunday.

A 60 minutes tweet linked to a youtube preview ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6amyplcaick&feature=youtu.be ), but have since made it private.

It showed toni saying that gbc promised he was going to marry her, and there's also a blonde woman i haven't seen before, saying something like "he said he wanted someone to kill his wife"

and there's video footage of gbc saying "everything's going to be ok" which then cuts to footage of him laughing and sounding very creepy.

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post this though as channel 9 have now made the clip private (apologies if i've broken the rules)

omg!!

The risks he took rarely paid off. Why did he think this would be any different and that he'd get away with it?

TF QC has left the building!

Allison's sister, Vanessa, will likely be giving a presser in due course.

And pheww ... my post worked. I logged in just before the court opened and couldn't post at all - darn tapatalk!! Well done everyone who was posting so quickly - I was just beside myself here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie