***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helicopter following police van out of court with GBC inside.

Reminds me of the OJ white truck on the freeway.

Channel 9 reporter was just saying GBC is having triangle sandwiches and a fruit juice for lunch, I thought he would be having a large slice of " justice pie" washed down with a cold cup of " life in jail" before his little trip to Wacol....

Justice for Allison has been handed down today.

A huge thankyou to everyone for being here for her over the past two plus years.

A huge thankyou to Inspector Mark Ainsworth for leaving no stone unturned. You & your boys in blue have done an outstanding job!!

A big thankyou also goes out to all our media reporters, where would we be without you!!

THANK_YOU_2.gif

k4in38.png

Just arrived and sooooo pleased with the verdict.
Justice served for Allison!! For her Girls!!! For Mr & Mrs Dickie!!!

7 news tonight supermarket CCTV of GBC on night Allison died. Saw quick clip, looks like him paying for something at checkout ( sausages maybe) . Dark work pants, white shirt and tie.

The roundabout will be on Channel 7 news tonight I would say, from what they were saying.
"Exclusive vision of GBC on the night ..."

eta, just saw Alioops post. Maybe not the roundabout.

I'd love to know how Byrne QC (defence) is really feeling and thinking now.

Just heard on 7. Gerard stole money from Flight Centre and used it to pay for half of his wedding to Allison.
What a !

For anyone who missed it....

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

Allison's family and friends release balloons for her outside court. #badenclay

BsjfoEPCUAE5RW1.jpg:large

Feel so sad for the girls. No doubt family are on their way to tell them as they would likely want to do this themselves.
At least they know their dad is not coming over to pick them up tonight! Wouldn't that be horrific.

Just saw clip for 60 mins on Sunday. Toni said he told her he would marry her.

Just on channel 9, GBC 60 minutes Sunday, mistress's including the one saying he told her he was looking fr someone to kill his wife

Just heard on 7. Gerard stole money from Flight Centre and used it to pay for half of his wedding to Allison.
What a !

that must have been why he was "asked to leave"

MARLYWINGS - now THAT is a beautiful picture.
I am a man in my 40s, wiping tears again on seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong