***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it is time for anyone who has been keeping their identity secret to own up - I am really fascinated to find who some people really are.
When the reporter said Nigel Baden Clay slumped in his seat, I wondered if he thought "I'm next

We don't "sleuth" our members, sorry. It's not allowed here at all.

I have to say that I've really enjoyed getting to know all of you! I was assigned to this case early on because the other mods were tied up in the Trayvon Martin case. I didn't know what you guys were talking about for the longest time! :waitasec: Then we added Marlywings - our first international moderator. She's been such a joy and even has spelling things differently, like "practise" and "colour". :floorlaugh:

Some of you may remember that I love Australia because my nieces are half-Aussie and live in Sydney with their wonderful mum. To know more about the culture, the slang, and the weather - just to be in touch with people on the other side of the planet - is such a blessing.

Allison, thank you for allowing all of us to make new friends in your name. Rest in peace, gracious lady. We'll see you in heaven someday. :rose:

Thank you Kimster, Marlywings, Imamaze and all WS people, administrators and 'behind the scenes/screens' workers. To know that you do this as a service in addition to your real life is incredible. Thank you for being here at every turn of the way, keeping us in line (even if our gregarious/ irreverent/'calling a spade a spade' nature made that very difficult) without loosing the thread.
Above all, thank you for believing in Justice for Allison, and many other victims

I'm so pleased that Allison can RIP now.

It seems like yesterday I started my first thread here about her missing.

My favourite sentence besides "you are sentenced to life" is

"You have no criminal history, but you are definitely not a good character."

Understatement of the day by the judge!

OMG Alioop, I had visions of you amongst those vegies at the supermarket. How funny that must have been!

Yes, was selecting potatoes and my friend texted me that verdict was coming. Had enough time to get out of the supermarket and sit and try and find ws on my phone. I thought the verdict would be after lunch so I planned my day around that. Didn't quite get that bit right but I knew that they had to find him guilty on the evidence. I was happy the jury kept asking questions, they had to be sure they were doing the right thing legally.

I'd like to know what she has to say. Maybe she'll talk about WHY it's wrong to be a mistress! I'm not trying to be the moral police here, but time and time again these men who cheat on their wives are murdering when they don't get what they want! If women stand up and say "NO!", maybe lives will be saved. I'd like to see TH tell this to the world. It might save a life.

GBC is a manipulative monster, I'm hoping that something she says will trigger women and men who are involved with these evil freaks to realise who/what they are involved with. People like GBC don't come with a blazing sign on their forehead saying who and what they are.

I'd also like to see her donate the money from her story to Allisons girls - but I won't hold my breath for that.

OMG, I've done nothing else today but be in GBC land. Time to break free and go organise some dinner for my starving kids.

:D

Thanks for all the work guys. Y'all rock! :drumroll:

The extended Dickie family have pre-recorded with Channel 7 - so that will be the one to watch, not Channel 9

Okay, it is time for anyone who has been keeping their identity secret to own up - I am really fascinated to find who some people really are.
When the reporter said Nigel Baden Clay slumped in his seat, I wondered if he thought "I'm next

and I am scraps the dog:wolf:

it's not a tv show that can get "spoilt" for the love of god!

Freya was right! Was on page 4 when I looked up and read GUILTY on top of the Thread so it did spoil it for me as I wanted to read all your posts. Thank you for thinking of me Freya!

I'm so pleased that Allison can RIP now.

It seems like yesterday I started my first thread here about her missing.

Oh Kiwijayne I was thinking about you and what you said: 'this lady has gone missing x metres from where I live'. Hope you are as happy about the outcome as you can be. It won't bring Allison back but at least justice is served.

You can rest now, Allison.
G-d bless you and your beautiful family.

I'd like to know what she has to say. Maybe she'll talk about WHY it's wrong to be a mistress! I'm not trying to be the moral police here, but time and time again these men who cheat on their wives are murdering when they don't get what they want! If women stand up and say "NO!", maybe lives will be saved. I'd like to see TH tell this to the world. It might save a life.

If she has any decency left I trust the payment she receives for the 60mins interview will go to Allison's children.

One day I'd like to publish a booklet of funny kids quotes and donate the money to the fund for Allison's girls. Anyone got any funny things their kids have said, please let me know. I don't want ones published elsewhere. Just true, funny things kids say.

OK, this always makes me laugh......

When my youngest was about 4 his older cousin asked him what his favourite number was.
My boy looked up from his colouring book and said "162,000" and then resumed colouring.
Was random, weird and absolutely hilarious (well it was to me) - I still think about it out the blue and brings a smile :smile:

If she has any decency left I trust the payment she receives for the 60mins interview will go to Allison's children.

whats the odds of that ???????????????

The QLD police so often impress. Gerard wasn't believed from the moment they arrived in the home - perhaps beforehand from his strange call.

Police do this stuff (missing persons) all the time. They know how anxious family members and loved ones are when they investigate such a report. Well done them for their alertness to foul play from the beginning. For me, and the majority of people who saw GBC's television appearance soon after she was reported missing, his demeanour and words were unusual/odd/peculiar/bizarre, to say the least. He was guilty from that minute in my eyes. His actions in killing her were not as bad as his cover-up and denial IMO! Had he fessed up on Day 1, Allison's body would have been found and she would not have suffered the post death indignity of lying in the mud for 10+ more days, or having her mental status and reputation dragged through the mud throughout the trial. Her loved ones would not have had to endure more than two years of uncertainty (which remains, despite his conviction) on just how she died, etc. All IMO.

Well done to the wonderful men and women of the QPS and DPP who have gathered all the material together for the GUILTY outcome!:loveyou:

Would be the obvious gesture.

So I'm guessing No, that wont be happening

Such a great outcome! I can't think properly, so many emotions but grateful justice for Allison has been served. I have nothing but contempt and disgust for GBC long May he rot. To Allison's beloved girls, I wish you a life of love, joy, strength and happiness. Your mummy will always be in your hearts and will never be far from you. To Priscilla and Geoff, you are such an inspiration to me. Thank you for bringing up your grand daughters to be strong lovely women like your darling daughter. Just, thank you. To Allison's friends thank you. To my websleuths friends, thank you for this journey. To the media, leave them alone! Xxxx

I am wondering if these current affair shows hedged their bets and also interviewed the Clay clan. It would make sense of their demeanour and smiley faces during the trial. I am wondering if they can do this, and then only pay the one who goes to air. Does anyone know the answer, or is this off topic?

Gerard Baden-Clay’s long-term mistress has spoken to 60 Minutes in an exclusive interview, revealing that she "loved him unconditionally" and wanted to marry him.

In the emotional interview to air in full this Sunday, Toni McHugh told 60 Minutes Tara Brown about her affair with the accused wife-killer.

"I loved him very much," she said.

"He had told me that he would marry me."

Read more at http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...-him-very-much-60-minutes#25hOMOI1IvjZ11Yg.99

Oh, Lord. I see they even did the cheesy, cliched shots of TM walking along the beach :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher