Evidence that was not discussed during the trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also its quite funny how he rang his creditor buddies Cranna, Cheeseman and Chist on the day of disappearance....hey guys anyone seen Alison? Oh by the way i should have your cash in a few weeks time!

Reporters all over the manor at the moment!!!

Just read in the Courier Mail the following:
'His parents got a visit from detectives too. Elaine invited them in and pulled out a photo of her husband, Nigel, as a child, bouncing on his grandfather Lord Baden-Powell's knee. She wouldn't always be so welcoming. She'd shout at them more than once. She didn't like them much after they told her that her golden boy was an adulterer'. :facepalm:

Kate and David of the Courier Mail have done a brilliant job.

Talk about shooting the messenger! Maybe that's been the problem all along - golden boy could do no wrong.

And it continues . . . 'As the search continued, members of the Baden-Clay family made calls to the police asking for the return of their seized property. Police asked them to wait. They barely asked after Allison. They also demanded the return of her jewellery from inside the house, cordoned off with crime scene tape, because they did not trust police with it'.

Sickening. I'm so glad this is all coming out, especially after their smear campaign of Allison.

I hope they didn't get it. It should go to the girls.

EBC was asked to handover all Apple products. She handed over the fruitbowl with a smirk. :facepalm:

Armed with that information, detectives arrived at Nigel and Elaine’s Kenmore home with warrant in hand. They were to hand over all “Apple products".

Elaine would later brag she gave them her fruit bowl and a smirk. Nigel didn't own an iPhone. Gerard's was an older model not capable of making FaceTime calls.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sp...e-was-identified/story-fnknbenb-1226967435717

Oh those evil old bastards!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subtlety is evidently not this family's strong suit :facepalm:

They are outrageously pompous and rude.

I'm shocked!! (but I haven't followed from the beginning like most of you - you guys have all been saying how outrageous they are!!)

OH thankyou....Im feeling a little like when I lost my mum in a shop when I was little,
only its all my WS friends...I felt like ringing 000 and getting advice lol.
I have bookmarked this and am staying put, not daring to look at other threads.:loveyou:

When you ring the police, try not to be alarmist...phone the "other" number first, even if it goes on forever...:giggle:

Of course i reckon the olds and possibly the sister were in the hole for cash or guarantor by the way of property in some way, gee i wish i had the time and resources to investigate this....

I posted this in another thread but it's appropriate here IMO: http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2014/07/15/now-that-the-verdict-is-in/ :

Miss Marple on July 15, 2014 at 8:36 pm said:
Seems like Olivia has been wiped off the board on the Northreach Church website.. .. also, ominously, the church has posted its accounts balance thingy, $4,000.oo a week in the red… hope the Pastor hasn’t got a big insurance on his life.. all efficiently done a long time ago by Nige…. look out, Ian..

Actions have consequences, Olivia.

Apparently his Defence team have 21 days to lodge an Appeal if they believe some manner of the Trial was not carried out correctly or evidence skewed in some way - hopefully if they do that the Judge simply Squashes it ! It would be a waste of more taxpayer money !

When you ring the police, try not to be alarmist...phone the "other" number first, even if it goes on forever...:giggle:

Hahahehe. Sitting in drs waiting room and I laughed out loud
Was given stern looks rofl

I hope the jury read this thread - it will reassure them that they made the right decision.

Me too. Hope they read the papers etc also because really, they shouldn't have any idea about a lot of things that we all knew about.

Yeah, the jury need to see this.

Had the arrived at the wrong conclusion though, all these media reports would have gutted them.
And I mean in a life altering way.

Can you imagine being responsible for letting him walk only to find the next morning pages on pages of hidden information that showed you to have made an error of this magnitude?

Also its quite funny how he rang his creditor buddies Cranna, Cheeseman and Christ on the day of disappearance....hey guys anyone seen Alison? Oh by the way i should have your cash in a few weeks time!

Yes but not her friends . . . Come on BC, aren't you meant to be smart?!

Wow on all the references to Baden-Powell .. remind you of anyone?

40495.jpg

Do people who do this constantly have any idea how ridiculous they sound .. most families have someone of note a few lines back somewhere along the line, the people around them must have been laughing behind their hands about it for years!

Reporters all over the manor at the moment!!!

What!!! Are the cops and reporters there? or just reporters? I was hoping to see further investigation into the facetime calls to banana and see his pashing granny mother pull a face like a sucked lemon seeing she thought she was so funny with her "apple" joke, like to send her a bowl of fruit of my own :-+

Hi everyone, just found you in here. For those not in Qld, our major newspaper the Brisbane Courier Mail has dedicated the first 17 pages to this case. Plus in letters to the editor section there is more. There is also a large cartoon of GBC's face with the words guilty of murder written in red along his scratches.

I do not think there will be any more charges in this case. No accomplices, no perjury charges etc. Except for an appeal which is pretty standard in murder convictions, I think the case is over.

Will look into the appeal process later today hopefully.

I really, really want a statement from them.

Yes, and I desperately wish that they get asked 'why didn't you help police?' 'Why did you try and take Allison's jewellery?' 'What on earth possessed you to do the granny pash?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong