Pedophiles to launch political party

Marie said:
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch pedophiles are launching a political party to push for a cut in the legal age for sexual relations to 12 from 16 and the legalization of child *advertiser censored* and sex with animals, sparking widespread outrage.

"A ban just makes children curious," Ad van den Berg, one of the party's founders, told the Algemeen Dagblad (AD) newspaper.

"We want to make pedophilia the subject of discussion," he said, adding the subject had been a taboo since the 1996 Marc Dutroux child abuse scandal in neighboring Belgium.

"We want to get into parliament so we have a voice. Other politicians only talk about us in a negative sense, as if we were criminals," Van den Berg told Reuters.

Dang freaks!

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :behindbar :furious:

I love that they're 'out' - makes it much easier to be sure they are never elected. A hidden agenda might get you elected by mistake, so to have them out in the open is great.

Bombs - well - it is the only known cure for pedophelia.

Details said:
I love that they're 'out' - makes it much easier to be sure they are never elected. A hidden agenda might get you elected by mistake, so to have them out in the open is great.
Exactly!

Details said:
Bombs - well - it is the only known cure for pedophelia.

Oh dear. what am i to do with you lot! :) :hand: :truce:

The more I read about pedophiles and their "rights", judges who seem to support them and the defense attorney's doing all they can to keep them out of prison....the more disheartened I become. As an abuse survivor, it horrifies me to know that these animals have more rights than I do. I've tried emails to politicians, judges, lawyers, the White House and always get a form letter back. Nothing shocks me anymore. All I can do is hang my head and cry.:(

blueclouds said:
HEY RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS IDEA. Now when they all have their HUGE POLITICAL MEETINGS AND SUCH, WE CAN PLANT A BOMB AND GET RID OF SO MANY OF THEM ALL AT ONCE.

THIS IS AWESOME. Hopefully someone is making a bomb as we speak RIGHT ON. Get rid of the scum slugs
--------------
Yea blueclouds!! just what I was thinking! get them all together and blast the ba%*@!*s rightoff the face of the earth..

Nore said:
--------------
Yea blueclouds!! just what I was thinking! get them all together and blast the ba%*@!*s rightoff the face of the earth..

Seems to be the most humane way to protect our pure innocent babes that will never have harm come to them. It's a start. :innocent: :eek: :innocent: Truly a very special place in hell for them.

I am going to go slightly off topic here.......

I could not be more enraged about the disabled 6 year old being arrested (see up to the min forum)

SO here is my issue............ on one hand we say we are going to protect our children from these dirt balls.... WHY?? because they are children, not old enough to understand or make such decisions.. Right?
Yet, on the other hand we arrest 6 year olds for kicking school aides??

SO.. if I understand things... Kids are not responsible enough to be making choices about having sex... But they are responsible enough to be prosecuted for kicking someone??

We as a country arrest and prosecute 12 Year olds as adults.. IMO that is saying they are old enough to make adult decisions???
Either they are or they are not..
I think the child molestors should be subjected to a slow tortuous painful death...
BUT I also think that if we all agree that children are children and therefore not mature enough to make decisions then it needs to be across the board.

Dr. Doogie said:
Is the new party's slogan: No Child's Innocence Left Behind? :eek:

I am always stunned at the piousness that pedophiles adopt in justifying their perversions. They claim liberation of children all the while enslaving them into sexual relationships that they cannot possibly enter in to with any sort of informed consent. Sickening. :sick:

If this group gains traction in the elections, I have only a three word response: NUKE THE DUTCH!
I don't see children marching five abreast in the streets for their rights to have sex with 30+ year old men.

And don't blame the Dutch--they're probably just as dismayed as we are.

Marie said:
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch pedophiles are launching a political party to push for a cut in the legal age for sexual relations to 12 from 16 and the legalization of child *advertiser censored* and sex with animals, sparking widespread outrage.

"A ban just makes children curious," Ad van den Berg, one of the party's founders, told the Algemeen Dagblad (AD) newspaper.

"We want to make pedophilia the subject of discussion," he said, adding the subject had been a taboo since the 1996 Marc Dutroux child abuse scandal in neighboring Belgium.

"We want to get into parliament so we have a voice. Other politicians only talk about us in a negative sense, as if we were criminals," Van den Berg told Reuters.

Dang freaks!

From 16 to 12 (gasp), liberalism runs rampant there. This is a sad commentary as regards a number things in that country.

BillyGoatGruff said:
...And don't blame the Dutch--they're probably just as dismayed as we are.
Point well taken. We have our own organized perverts here in the US (take a look at the San Francisco Board of Supervisors sometime). The Dutch are forgiven... :)

Dr. Doogie said:
Point well taken. We have our own organized perverts here in the US (take a look at the San Francisco Board of Supervisors sometime). The Dutch are forgiven... :)
Not to mention NAMBLA - they started here, and I believe are still mainly from here.

Details said:
Not to mention NAMBLA - they started here, and I believe are still mainly from here.
A few years ago, the local branch of NAMBLA was meeting on Saturday mornings in a conference room at the San Francisco Main Library - the same place and time that the library provided a special reading for children. When local media exposed this horrible situation, there were defenders of NAMBLA who said that they had a constitutional right to assemble and speak freely at a public place. Even elected local officials spoke in favor of these "rights". Fortunately, even San Francisco ultimately realized that this was beyond the pale and banned them from using the conference room.

You know.... this disturbs me. The idea of making 12 year olds "fair game" to adults is abhorrent! I cannot even imagine such a world.

Although, it happens in some places. Even in this country. A little O/T here, but I think of that guy, Warren Jeffs, who arranges marriages for children of that age. He's rumored to have 50 or more wives himself. I don't know whether he has underage brides or not, but he is a SICK man. Yet, he hasn't been described as a pedophile. At least not in the things I've read. I wonder why not....

A Dutch court has ruled that the pedophile club Martijn cannot be outlawed,

Michael van Poppel of BNO news reports.Martijn is a Dutch association that advocates the social acceptance of pedophilia and the legalization of sexual relationships between adults and children.

In June 2011 a Dutch court ruled that the association’s activities were not illegal under Dutch law. In June 2012 a Dutch court ruled that the group was illegal and ordered it to disband immediately.

On Tuesday the court found, on appeal, that “the activities of the association are contrary to public policy, but that there is no threat of social disruption.”

Men associated with the club — including its president — have been found to possess child *advertiser censored*, but an investigation of Dutch law revealed that the individual offenses couldn’t be used to ban the club since the crimes weren’t committed in connection with the club.

http://http://au.businessinsider.com/martijn-pedophile-club-is-not-illegal-2013-4

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back