Post verdict discussions #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would be entitled to it but it's not much anymore. Under $10k each I would say.

The Double Orphan Pension payment rate is $59.30 per fortnight and is not taxed. Centrelink pays a payment for children who are Orphaned or can't be cared for by their parent. (Including if one parent is in prison) It's not much is it?? Depending on the circumstances there could be other payments as well. I think they have support and will have people donate to the fund for the girls. This will be invested and used wisely by the family, I am sure. I don't think they are the type of people to be asking for help to do this or to be demanding that payments for TM etc be given to the girls but the fund for the girls gives people the opportunity to contribute to the girls welfare if they so wish. I am sure that Allisons estate will take a while to negotiate and no doubt she will have left her estate to Gerard but the Dickies will need to contest this on behalf of the girls. A lot of the estate could be used up in legal fees fighting this. Hopefully they will have contacts to help with this for a minimal fee. Nothing will be uncomplicated or without cost!! Sadly!!!

The Double Orphan Pension payment rate is $59.30 per fortnight and is not taxed. Centrelink pays a payment for children who are Orphaned or can't be cared for by their parent. (Including if one parent is in prison) It's not much is it?? Depending on the circumstances there could be other payments as well. I think they have support and will have people donate to the fund for the girls. This will be invested and used wisely by the family, I am sure. I don't think they are the type of people to be asking for help to do this or to be demanding that payments for TM etc be given to the girls but the fund for the girls gives people the opportunity to contribute to the girls welfare if they so wish. I am sure that Allisons estate will take a while to negotiate and no doubt she will have left her estate to Gerard but the Dickies will need to contest this on behalf of the girls. A lot of the estate could be used up in legal fees fighting this. Hopefully they will have contacts to help with this for a minimal fee. Nothing will be uncomplicated or without cost!! Sadly!!!

September 5, 2012

Supreme Court Justice Glenn Martin this morning ordered Mrs Baden-Clay’s father, Geoffrey James Dickie, be appointed as interim administrator of her estate until such time as Mr Baden-Clay is either found guilty or acquitted of his wife's murder.

Barrister Caite Brewer, for Mr Dickie, told the court all parties including Mr Baden-Clay’s defence team had agreed to the interim order.

However, Mr Dickie will be limited to paying debts associated with his late daughter’s estate and collecting and protecting her assets under the interim order.

Mr Dickie will have to reapply to the court for a permanent order in the event Mr Baden-Clay is found guilty of murdering his wife at their Brookfield home on the night of April 19 this year.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ters-estate-20120905-25do3.html#ixzz385tYrHp0

July 15, 2014

In it she lists her future husband as the sole executor and benefactor of her will and appoints Mr Dickie as the executor if Mr Baden-Clay could not fulfil the obligations.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-didnt-hear-20140715-zt4ua.html#ixzz386AeyxOP

^
I wonder how the appeal affects the administration for Mr Dickie.

From my understanding of how the financial side of things works, she would of made a will which would of most likely left everything to Gerard and then in the event something was to happen to him, to the girls. Depending on who was made executor in the event something happened to both parents, Mr Dickie can apply to become executor ( if he is not already, Gerard could of appointed his sister and Allison may have agreed at the time , nothing has come out about this).

Once an executor has been appointed by the courts, they payments from all insurance, super, assets sold etc will be pooled, then any debtors that Allison was jointly liable to, will be paid out first, this does NOT include Gerard's legal expenses, in the event of a spouse charged with Murder, automatically the murderer will have NO access to these funds.

Depending on the clauses, there may be a chance that some of this insurance money will be exempt to cover any debts, especially ones made personally by Gerard which Allison had nothing to do with, this will be a legal argument ONLY if the creditors pursue these funds though, which I highly doubt given the bad publicity of the case.

But things like mortgages, money owed on her car etc, her credit cards, her share of business debts, will more than likely be deducted from the estate, the remaining funds will be allocated and put into trust, for her children once they are adults.

It is important that people try to donate, even of it is a small amount, we have over 24 million people in this country, if everyone donated the equivalent of 10c per person, that would add up to nearly $2.5 million, we need to encourage through social media outlets for people to donate something, no matter how small. lots of smalls equal something much bigger..

Karo, I think most of us here feel for her children, I certainly do. It's a shame that TM didn't feel the same way! Imagine the crap her boys (now 16) are going to cop now that the 60 minute interview is out there. TM didn't stop and think for one minute about her kids. It is all about her and the money!

ETA: Sounds a lot like Gerard doesn't it?

Well birds of a feather and all that ...

Also, she has moved away, I am reading between the lines that she does not live with her boys anymore, I would say if they are 16 or so, they probably didnt need the bad publicity trying to study, or the embarrassment of having to live through what their mother actually did to them and their father and then the ultimate humiliation of the foul pig of a thing she risked her whole family for..Not exactly like she was popular life Stiflers Mom in American Pie, bit grubby banging away in the back seat on the bush somewhere, nothing great to chat about in the school canteen about that Im afraid.... Makes the granny pash look like a normal peck :)

Well birds of a feather and all that ...

Also, she has moved away, I am reading between the lines that she does not live with her boys anymore, I would say if they are 16 or so, they probably didnt need the bad publicity trying to study, or the embarrassment of having to live through what their mother actually did to them and their father and then the ultimate humiliation of the foul pig of a thing she risked her whole family for..Not exactly like she was popular life Stiflers Mom in American Pie, bit grubby banging away in the back seat on the bush somewhere, nothing great to chat about in the school canteen about that Im afraid.... Makes the granny pash look like a normal peck :)

Stifler's Mom!!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

From memory I feel sure I read the letter was found by Detectives on Allison's computer.

I have this 'gut feeling' Allison was aware the affair had rekindled. I'm trying to find the text Allison sent to GBC in reference to being with TM with the seats down in snowy.

Someone posted that it was about the beginning of December that G started up again with TM...letter appears to end towards end of November. Query : Is there a link etc

The will was from before the children came along.

God. A murderer was near her two sons
Good grief. I bet their fathers blood runs cold.

God. A murderer was near her two sons
Good grief. I bet their fathers blood runs cold.

I think along those lines a lot, I can not imagine what her husband must of been thinking ( relief ) when all this came to light. She admitted to being attracted to him for a year before anything happened, she admits to being attracted to him before he was... Imagine what her kids and ex-husband feel now, thinking back, her poor ex husband, he must be thinking about all this and just realised that she had been emotionally unfaithful for over a year and then started the physical side, all behind his back, and sacrificing time away from her young kids ( in 2008 when it started they were around 10 ).

Nice thought to think back to when your wife said she was working back, so you look after the kids, do all the chores, probably make her dinner for later and then find out down the track she was banging her boss in the bush...

I have to say, after hearing her last night, it just resonated complete delusion and selfishness, to think you are in a loving, caring relationship as the mistress just goes to show what a bimbo she was...

These are not people in their 20's, bunch of grubs, and in the BUSH!!! That's not even *advertiser censored*, sounds homeless and dirty or like a David Attenborough doc about " when animals fornicate in the wild " ...

Well now I have gone and done it, I have a visual now, best go and have a stiff drink and go to a happy place so I can sleep tonight....

Night night all, and apologies for the very bad visual, horrible hehe

Yeah, but you need to realise Mrs G, not everyone followed this case as closely as we did here on WS, so there will be many people who aren't as well informed about it. Will most likely be an eye opener for them.

Hey did everyone also notice TM say that she liked Gerard before he was aware of his feelings or similar?

Does that mean she initiated it?

That's not nice. Whatever happened to a little sisterhood?

The will was from before the children came along.
There is a clause that takes into account any children (or issue) from the marriage. (if it is added) BUt in any case children can have a claim.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...995310278?nk=4c755f4e263c761737e0be4f7d537f12

Former FBI agent Joe ‘the human lie detector’ Navarro gives his opinion on Gerard Baden-Clay’s body language in Channel Nine interview about Allison’s disappearance

Video also at link: GBC Media Interview

IT WAS Gerard Baden-Clay’s only interview during the search for his wife, the only time he spoke a word on camera about the mother of his three children before he was charged with her murder.
Now one of the world’s foremost body language experts confirms what people may have instinctively felt when they watched the TV footage – that Gerard’s interview raised more questions than it answered.
Joe Navarro, a former FBI agent known as the “human lie detector’’, watched the interview for The Courier-Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard