TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just finished reading this post and my heart goes out to you and your family, I don't know how you have endured this pain for so long. I am a mother and grandmother also and can't imagine the pain of loosing your family this way. You are missing 2 beautiful girls and seems no one is coming forward with any info. I really think that the boyfriend and his parents are hiding something. Why don't they want their property searched if they aren't involved? If I had 2 people living on my property to go missing I sure would welcome anyone to come onto my property and search if it would clear my name. I would be calling every LE officer and FBI to check it. They all probably know what happened and where they are. Probably are the only ones who know what happened and have not told anyone else so that is the reason there are no leads from the national coverage. Don't give up your search, the answer I believe lies with these 3 people. May God give you patience and strength to endure this trial in your lives, and give you answers soon. He may send someone your way who will work this case until it is solved. God works in mysterious ways.
JMHOO

Thank you for your words of encouragment. I believe myself that the boyfriend and his family know EXACTLY what happened to Jennifer and Adrianna. In March, after two years, they finally submitted to have their property searched, of course after all this time, there was nothing found to provide LE with answers. In this time, several things have happened on the property, they have built a new house, themselves, with no outside help, two of the vehicles that the boyfriend owned at the time the girls vanished have been wrecked and are gone, who knows where and the "party barn" that was the hangout has been completly torn down. I strongly feel that if LE had taken their disappearance seriously and listened to the concerns of friends and family in the beginning that they would have found the evidence they need, if not my girls even. I think the important things for LE to remember is that Jennifer had no car or phone of her own and their evidence does not show that she made any outside contact via telephone or computer with anyone else, therefore that leaves you to draw one conclusion, "something happened to them right there, that family knows what happened to them." Now all we need is LE that can investigate and "outsmart" these people. We need someone who will come down on them like a ton of bricks!!!!

Bumping my thoughts of love for Jennifer and Adrianna

:banghead:

Missing Jenn and Nina

kholloway said:
:banghead:

Missing Jenn and Nina

Kathy, do you know any big burly guys with kind of a rough tough backgrounds that might like to get ahold of the suspect and make him talk? They could take a pair of pliers with them and threaten to pinch his jewels off if he doesn't start talking. He probably isn't near as tough as he thinks he is. I wish that it was possible to handle things in this way and not get into trouble! Sometimes all these wimps need is someone tougher then they think they are to just beat the living daylights out of them and threaten their lives to get them to talk. Guys that beatup on women are usually to chicken to take on a man. Some tough guys could catch him when he was walking somewhere and throw a bag over his head and he wouldn't even know who they were! I have an evil mind don't I. It's probably a good thing that I never had one of my kids go missing and have a good idea who was involved because I would probably resort to something like this.

I hope you find your girls. This has to be a really difficult way for you to live. It's not right and if that guy knows something or he was involved then LE should be on his butt all of the time.

:HappyBday Happy Birthday, Jennifer. Thinking of you today and everyday, praying for the day that I see you again. You are loved and missed a great deal.

any updates on this case?
to the family-- so sorry for your pain.

Sadly there is nothing new to report. LE refuses to call the case cold, yet if there is anything at all being done to find out what happened to Jennifer and Adrianna, they aren't telling me about it. Whenever I speak to LE these days, it seems that they are just talking and not really saying anything........if that makes sense at all. It's like they just want to be able to say that they spent that time talking to you, but they don't really have anything important to say.

Thank you for thinking of the girls and bumping their thread.

Anything new on this at all? It's ubelievable that LE hasn't done more to search the bf's property!

Nothing at all!

It is unbelievable how LE has reacted with the entire case!

Thank you for thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna.

I so hoped there was some news when I saw this thread in here....

Bump...

Here's hoping that the new year will bring some peace for Kathy...and bring Jenn and Nina home where they belong.

Thank you for the bump for Jennifer and Adrianna.

Always thinking of Jennifer and Adrianna.

Their two beautiful, smiling faces are etched in my heart.

Sending thoughts of peace and love to the family and friends.

Anything new? Tomorrow I'm going to e-mail Nancy Grace and express an interest in seeing them profiled on her show again. Maybe Nancy Grance will do so, since the 3 year aniversary of their disappearance is coming up.

kholloway- My thoughts are with you, Jennifer, Adrianna, and the rest of your family. I hope you will be reunited with your beautiful daughter and grandbaby soon.

Thank you, Sable

It would be great if Nancy Grace would air Jennifer and Adrianna's case. Coming upon 3 years, it just sometimes seems that everyone has forgotten them, and that's one thing that I just don't think that I can bare. I really appreciate all of you here and your support of Jennifer and Adrianna and myself.

Take care All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member