Post verdict discussions #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm risking stones being thrown my way here (ducks) :thinking:... However, since much of the media attention (and attention here) is on TM driving GBC to murder and having to admit she played a role in it... I don't agree.

I don't say she's smart, gifted, talented, funny, "Better than Allison" etc. Rather, I think she was fairly vulnerable and susceptible to GBC, as many other women seemed to be, and with the help of his manipulation was able to foresee a future with him. Even if she “started” the affair this implies that GBC gets out of blame for the affair. He was the married person (as I understood it, TM wasn't married but had a "partner" where the relationship was dissolving) and he's the one who's broken his vows. At least TM left her partner/husband when she realised it wasn’t working.

If this wasn't a murder trial, and GBC had divorced Allison years ago and married TM (as TM expected), how much mud would we sling TM's way? None, because there wouldn't have been a murder. A murder that was committed by GBC - let's not forget how unfathomable an act this is, what sort of person it would take to physically do what he did, how shocked people around him were when Allison went missing. I think it's important to keep an eye on the real devil here - GBC. By blaming TM, are we joining in with all those in the past who have given him leniency? Think of his friends who perhaps thought, "Oh, I'll lend him the money, he's in trouble but it's not totally his fault, so, OK". He's an expert at blaming anyone but him. I think all of GBC's actions are entirely his fault and his failure to see this led to what happened.

On the other hand, why do we romanticize and even adore "famous couples" who came together when the husband married his mistress? I'm thinking Bogart & Bacall, Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward... these famous men cheated on their wives with these women ("Bogart was still miserably married and his early meetings with Bacall were discreet and brief, their separations bridged by ardent love letters" - his Wiki entry) and left behind their children and shocked first wives. Johnny Cash, his wife and June Carter also come to mind. Even Angelina Jolie is now being cut some slack for “breaking up” Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston (I thought, “It was his decision.”) Before he died, some reporter asked Paul Newman to give up the secrets to his long, happy marriage. They didn't ask him about the part in the beginning where he kept promising he'd marry Joanne, then changed his mind, and it went on for ages and in frustration Joanne almost married Gore Vidal instead. (Gore at that point identifying himself as bisexual.)

I'm referencing famed Hollywood stars, who are after all just people with faults, traits and a tendency to cheat (at least at some point in their lives). So why do we condemn the woman when the man is the one committing adultery? And in the case of GBC and TM, GBC not only cheated but committed murder. IMO, there's only one person to blame for Allison's death: Gerard Baden-Clay. I admit I'm not fond of the BC family either, from what I've heard, but I wouldn't attack them on the street - because I can't say for sure what level of involvement they had, and it must be horrifying to learn your son's a murderer. In a lot of cases like this, the parents don't even really BELIEVE what their child has done until a good decade or two after the murder. And that’s in cases where the parents seem to be decent people who did a good job of raising their child, who would later go on to murder someone.

As to sisterhood, I feel like women need to stop condemning other women so much. Perhaps this has all touched a raw nerve, I don't know. But an example close to my heart: my best friend of 20 years - since early high school - recently married a man who was cheating on her with his ex. She found out and they broke up for nine months, then got back together. I knew for a fact that he was still cheating on my friend with multiple others and made the mistake of telling her. Surely, I thought, after 20 years of solid friendship she has the right to know about this. Instead, she started cutting me and all of her female friends out of her life. Towards the end, she spoke with panic over any female he worked with as a b**** who would probably "steal" him. I kept thinking, "How do you steal a person? He's doing all the cheating." He is a cop, by the way, and you can't imagine the reaction she had when he was assigned a female partner. Without even knowing a thing about this female partner apart from stalking her facebook page, my ex-friend decided she was the devil. This woman was going to "take" my friend’s husband. She went on a witch-hunt over this woman for about six months. Finding nothing, she still continues to hate her and any female that could be part of his world. She is now still married to him, her only friends are his family, she turns a blind eye to his cheating, blames random women for trying to "steal" him, and is bringing up a baby more or less alone as he "works late".

And this is a woman who I never, EVER thought would shoot the messenger.

Allison would have had umpteen opportunities to enter an extra-marital relationship, I've no doubt. She was pretty, vivacious, warm, sexy, funny, interesting and thousands of men would have been proud to be seen with her. Allison didn't stoop to affairs, no, she put her entire self - which was considerable - into creating a home, life and future for her children, husband and self. To the end, Allison was trying to fix her marriage, despite she'd been in crushing emotional pain for years

TM wasn't even in the same league as Allison imo, not even close. Difficult to keep a marriage together when a predator is stalking your husband while you're busy raising three children and getting your own career on track again and TM was a shark, in my opinion - not worthy of being described as a woman. TM was a shark and I have no sympathy for her

Oh, and it's easy to have nice underwear for trysts with your married boyfriend when he's paying you $100,000 a year. Poor Allison was forced to live on a pittance and I'm sure any money GBC did contribute to his family would have been spent by Allison on a few nice things for GBC's daughters, rather than herself. TM took money from her married boyfriend. She slept in his wife's home. TM has no shame - she wouldn't even understand the word

The interview with TM was just more of her self-serving drivel. GBC chased anything in a skirt, anything with a dollar to their name. Dozens of women saw through him and walked away. TM clung like a barnacle and was determined to have GBC regardless of the cost to anyone else

If TM had a gram of decency or womanliness, she would have signed her 'fee' over to Allison's daughters' trust before she sold her tale. She is 50% at least of the reason Allisons' daughters do not have a mother

TM is utterly shameless to the end and in my opinion is GBC's evil twin; both ruthless, self-absorbed, self-servers

I have all the sympathy in the world for Allisons' daughters, parents, friends and siblings. But I wouldn't pour a cup of water over TM if she were on fire and I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not. I speak from the heart. TM should have been sentenced to five years for wilful interference, imo, instead of being paid to speak where her enemy -- and TM made Allison her enemy and fought her like an enemy -- is unable to speak or defend herself against ghouls like TM

Absolutely awesome post and I couldn't agree more. <modsnip>. I was about to write something similar but I couldn't have come close to expressing it as well as you did. Well Done!

What a waste of a quarter of a million dollars. Imagine what a quarter of a million could do for the Dickies as they struggle in their twilight years to raise three traumatised, orphaned little girls. Sixty Minutes squandered that quarter of a million on TM. Yet 60 Minutes didn't put the hard questions to TM. They didn't ask, for example, What possessed you to go into Allison's home in her absence? How could you possibly hope to justify that? You slept with Allison's husband in Allison's home and that was ok with you? You think that was acceptable by anyone's moral code? Do you even have a moral code, TM? You claim the social media is 'horrific'? You can't understand why people despise you? You twice went into Allison's home in her absence and slept with her husband -- isn't that the same as burglars who defecate in the homes of those they've robbed? Yet you panicked when Allison entered the gym, by your own admission. You weren't game to walk up to her then, were you, to say you'd slept with her husband in her home? So you're a coward as well, aren't you? Why should anyone have any sympathy for you, TM? You're alive, Allison is dead, murdered. Your children have a mother and father, alive. Allison's little girls have neither father nor mother. Would you like to take this opportunity, TM, here on national tv, to apologise wholeheartedly to Allison and her family -- to all the viewers listening to your whining attempts at self-justification?

No, 60 Minutes dealt TM a very soft hand and allowed her to sit there opening and closing her mouth like a basking shark. Most people would have had to go and have a shower after that programme

That in itself says they can not even be honest with each other, if the father knew ( we all think this i feel) then there are layers of deception with them, does not give them the right to speak of Allison in a disgusting manner just to try and make their son look better, I hope to god Allison's kids never hear the foul things they spoke about Allison, I just find his whole family a bunch of self righteous nasty spiteful liars and no one will change my mind

I think they did everything they could to help thier son and brother beat the charges whether they believe him or not, however I don't know the family or anything other than what the media showed us, so I can't really say anything about them. No one had the right to portray Allison as anything other than who she is, the wife and mother that GBC killed but I don't think for a second that the family were not coached in what to say giving evidence. I wasn't expecting them to be positive at all about Allison and they weren't.
Painting all of them as liars or evil etc doesn't really change the situation and perhaps in the future they may decide to say more.

I agree laserdisc10.

I watched it last night (curiosity got the better of me from reading here).

Soft interview, bunch of garbage really - should have expected exactly that in hindsight.
Weak questions, weak answers.

And the stupid barefoot walk through the lapping water.
And the nodding and the shaking head
And the part where the interviewer was talking to the camera while driving - where was she going anyway?

Garbage and a waste of cash.... we all know where that money could have gone.
I haven't watched 60 minutes in a long long time, looks like I'll be back doing the same.

Thank you for your post Susan 12. I have been finding it difficult to read all the hateful and judgemental comments about TM by people who have never met her. Her sons are very good friends with my son (in daily contact). They are doing just fine, no-one gives them a hard time about their mother, if anything, the people around them only have concern for them and their mother. They are really nice boys and they love their mum. They would be devastated if they were to read these hateful posts on WS about their mother. I hope that none of us fall prey to the likes of GBC....after all, he is not the only one of his ilk out there....

Sorry, forgot to add your quote about TM.

Hey, can we just let this be about Allison. Balanced viewpoints are always welcome, however I don't think anyone here is looking to denigrate or hate just to be a hater, as some have recently said. A lot of us have been here from Day One. It has been an exhausting few years. I believe we are all free to comment on tendered legal, medical and psychological facts as they come to light, then throw in our own insights, based on life's experiences. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, popular or not. Emotional and personal perspectives are intertwined with documentation. I hope this will always will be. It is what makes us stronger as individuals in a challenging world. This is the collective conscience and the very essence of WS. IMOO. Carry on.

Karo, that's the last thing people expect, why the family are disliked, well its taken two years of them being scornful of Allison, speaking untruths at the trial and showing their contempt of Allison family. Yes they are disliked very much and this is a pro Allison page. They are hard to stomach IMO.

Everything you have said: Ditto! Well put, Olli.

I can see why your close connection would bring up different emotions, I don't think people are being hateful, I think people are hurt because a beautiful Mum of 3 , was deceived for so long, TM also knew Allison, and was nice to her face in the office while having a ( in her own words) "loving and caring relationship" with Allison's husband.

Most people here actually feel for her sons and her ex husband, as she admitted to liking GBC for a year before she hooked up with him anf then having an affair behind her husbands back for a fair while before leaving him.

If their marriages are so unhappy, then thye should leave rather than waiting to see who else pops up out of fear of being alone, and despite the relationship you have with her, a lot of people do not, and they see the whole event for how it transpired.

She did do something very selfish when she went about i the way she did, and that would of definitely affected her boys, they would of been 10, if she was unhappy in her marriage she should of left and focused on her boys instead of trapping of into the bush to have sex with her married boss, especially seeing at the time she was friendly to Allison and saw her frequently in the office.

I agree she is not guilty of anything other than being an adulterer herself, being selfish and making bad choices, but no one put her in this position, she did this herself. Any one could work out after 1 year the husband is crapping on and will not leave his wife, the dignified thing to do is to cease contact and wait until the other party has done the right thing.

She knew he was a liar and yet she kept going along with it.

I thing she is very sorry now, and would not do it again, but I dont think everyone here is a hater, I actually think the smartest thing she did was take the interview as I was concerned regarding her financial welfare and her ability to care for her children, seeing she moved away, changed her name, most assume she does not live with her boys anymore, and this is sad outcome all around.

If you had on of Allison's friends on here, I guarantee they would have different feelings to you, does not mean one is right and one is wrong, just means different people are affected differently depending on their involvement and attachment to the case.

I GUARANTEE the GBC clan will have a totally different view to people on here as well...Not that anyone would give a toss about them....

Dont take it personally, at least TM and her boys have not had a precious death in the family, TM still has her life and her boys still have their Mum, in perspective to what happened to Allison and her poor little girls, people are going to rally around them and that is fair enough I feel.

Allison was the only one who didnt seem to get a say in this and between GBC and TM, they were making all the choices for themselves

Great post. You've put my exact thoughts down for me. Everybody is accountable for their actions no matter what degree of involvement. Gerard, the B.C's, Toni, the other affairs.

BIB. There are varying opinions about TMcH's role in Allison's distress and different moral values. Moralising isn't going to change or lighten what has happened to Allison and her 3 little girls.

TMcH had a choice. She knew he was married with a family. She joined GBC in undermining Allison IMO because she fell for his stories. She competed for GBC against Allison behind her back. She was as much of the affair as was he, drew him in, made herself available for sex with him. She wanted to be Mrs Baden-Clay. In this sense she bought the BC product. She deluded herself into believing she had a normal, loving relationship with him. She was critical of Allison calling her 'a lady of leisure' etc. She consented to having sex in her lover's own marital home when his wife and children were away. She had a choice not to do that. It was Allison's private home. It was the children's private home. Some might have refused to have sex in the other's current marital home. This act by TMcH demonstrated that she participated with GBC in a contemptuous violation of normal boundaries IMO. It wasn't just her twisted version of 'unconditional love for him'; it was also her joining him in undermining Allison IMO. She criticized the decor of the home assuming Allison was at fault, but only added fuel to the fire. TMcH was in this relationship for herself, her own self-centered needs.

His promises to leave his wife failed to eventuate. She found herself still being the mistress on the side after nearly four years. She wanted a commitment from him. He gave her a commitment to be separated by 1st July 2012. Then on 18th April she discovered that he failed to tell her that Allison would be at the Real Estate conference the next day. This news both distressed and confused her about their relationship. She wanted clarity. She wanted a direction forward. She emotionally pressured him that evening; she demanded that he tell Allison that she would also be at the same conference, possibly hoping to precipitate a crisis which would end the marriage. TMcH's motive was their relationship IMO.

However, GBC had different motives. He didn't love his wife, he didn't want to be married and had insurmountable business/financial pressures at that moment. He had said "I love you, now leave it to me". TMcH was not to know about the multiple business/financial pressures in his life at that time because had GBC deceived her too. As far as we know, she had no knowledge that he planned to murder his wife.

However, after hearing that Allison was missing, she quickly deleted text/email messages, but fortunately, the police were able to recover some. This action of hers shows awareness that something serious had happened, she may be implicated and there may be repercussions. She continued to secretly converse with GBC, facilitated by his parents and by use of public phones. She still met with him after Allison was missing despite there being a big, public search going on for Allison. She commented to her ex-husband about the killer taking Rafting Ground Road to avoid being seen, etc. So, IMO there was a consciousness of 'foul play' floating around in her mind, yet she continued to meet with the potential murderer. Was this denial?

I accept Supt. M. Ainsworth's statement that TMcH was not involved in Allison's murder because the police had investigated this and they are in a better position to know than I am.

However, in my opinion TMcH had a choice during those 4 years. The affair blossomed into a 'normal, loving relationship' in her mind, so much so that she wanted to be Mrs Baden Clay. However, as we know this was far removed from the reality. She disregarded the fact that he was already married and with a family, she 'chose' to continue in relationship with this man, it seems with the knowledge and consent of the clan, thereby undermining the marriage and family further, adding private mental/emotional distress for Allison, for the staff who knew, for the community members who knew and all because she wanted him for herself. Does she share some responsibility in this?

My opinion only.

So well said, Fuskier. It's all about choice. And she chose to put her own needs before her own children's.........

Even if the sexual attraction to him was super strong, as an adult woman you make the choice NOT to pursue it. We're always going to be attracted to other people, that's a given. Then we decide whether to pursue it or not - as adult women.

But her behaviour is like an adolescent girl's, with no care for the consequences or fall out.

I, of course, understand that someone like TM is propelled by deeper urges such as unworthiness, low self esteem, family of origin issues etc etc - and a possible personality disorder judging by her very odd affect in that interview - but even those deeper drives are no excuse. That's the whole deal with being a conscious adult - we're not just following all of our instincts in every moment. Especially when we have children.

But for me, to claim a HUGE sum of money and profit from repeatedly decieving another woman - a woman who has now DIED - is just so disgusting. Like a vulture, picking over the bones.

I have NO IDEA how she sleeps at night. :facepalm:

Thank you for your post Susan 12. I have been finding it difficult to read all the hateful and judgemental comments about TM by people who have never met her. Her sons are very good friends with my son (in daily contact). They are doing just fine, no-one gives them a hard time about their mother, if anything, the people around them only have concern for them and their mother. They are really nice boys and they love their mum. They would be devastated if they were to read these hateful posts on WS about their mother. I hope that none of us fall prey to the likes of GBC....after all, he is not the only one of his ilk out there....

Sorry, forgot to add your quote about TM.

Just one question, could you verify how much TM donated to the Baden-Clay children from her interview?

Thanks for your replies to my post. I wasn't going to say anything but my son read a few of the posts about TM and he was shocked and upset to read these comments about his best friends' mum, whom he happens to know as well. I am pleased Todd Fuller gave TM dignity in his summing up. She fell for the BC product and she fell hard is what he said but she also gave him an out but he didn't leave her alone. I have been victim to someone like GBC, a manipulative, lying, conman who caused me endless grief but everyone believed him. He got me at a time in my life when I happened to be vulnerable and he just didn't leave me alone and it is extremely difficult to get away from these types of people. I have had protection orders against him for 5years now, have moved countries and have a secret address and he still doesn't leave me alone. It must be even harder if you completely completely in love with someone and have no idea what a dangerous person you have fallen for which is what happened to TM. GBC is responsible for his wife's murder and destroying the lives of those who loved him. Let's not lose sight of this fact.

What's your feelings regarding TM having SEX with Allison's husband in Allisons home on 2 separate ocassions?

If TM didn't have anything to do with Allison's murder why was she given immunity and escorted to and from court by police and at what point did she realise GBC murdered Allison, did he actually tell her or was it something he said?
Have we seen her no. 5 statement?

Exept Mr and Mrs Dickie who were gracious throughout, every surviving parent involved in Allison's murder should stop and take stock of their actions and words. Sometimes it's to late to retract things said and done but oh the selfish damage to others and their children has been horrific, stop and try to imagine the pain of Mrs and Mrs Dickie during that court case. Please imagine the pain!

Sisterhood.....I'm not going to get into a scrap fight about what happened after the fact but I'm damn sure of one thing and I've said it before....the likes of TM is every married woman's nightmare. Full stop.

Thanks for your replies to my post. I wasn't going to say anything but my son read a few of the posts about TM and he was shocked and upset to read these comments about his best friends' mum, whom he happens to know as well. I am pleased Todd Fuller gave TM dignity in his summing up. She fell for the BC product and she fell hard is what he said but she also gave him an out but he didn't leave her alone. I have been victim to someone like GBC, a manipulative, lying, conman who caused me endless grief but everyone believed him. He got me at a time in my life when I happened to be vulnerable and he just didn't leave me alone and it is extremely difficult to get away from these types of people. I have had protection orders against him for 5years now, have moved countries and have a secret address and he still doesn't leave me alone. It must be even harder if you completely completely in love with someone and have no idea what a dangerous person you have fallen for which is what happened to TM. GBC is responsible for his wife's murder and destroying the lives of those who loved him. Let's not lose sight of this fact.

I'm pretty sure the world knows GBC was responsible for Allison's murder, as the world knows TM was the mistress of a 3yr affair with GBC.

BIB. There are varying opinions about TMcH's role in Allison's distress and different moral values. Moralising isn't going to change or lighten what has happened to Allison and her 3 little girls.

TMcH had a choice. She knew he was married with a family. She joined GBC in undermining Allison IMO because she fell for his stories. She competed for GBC against Allison behind her back. She was as much of the affair as was he, drew him in, made herself available for sex with him. She wanted to be Mrs Baden-Clay. In this sense she bought the BC product. She deluded herself into believing she had a normal, loving relationship with him. She was critical of Allison calling her 'a lady of leisure' etc. She consented to having sex in her lover's own marital home when his wife and children were away. She had a choice not to do that. It was Allison's private home. It was the children's private home. Some might have refused to have sex in the other's current marital home. This act by TMcH demonstrated that she participated with GBC in a contemptuous violation of normal boundaries IMO. It wasn't just her twisted version of 'unconditional love for him'; it was also her joining him in undermining Allison IMO. She criticized the decor of the home assuming Allison was at fault, but only added fuel to the fire. TMcH was in this relationship for herself, her own self-centered needs.

His promises to leave his wife failed to eventuate. She found herself still being the mistress on the side after nearly four years. She wanted a commitment from him. He gave her a commitment to be separated by 1st July 2012. Then on 18th April she discovered that he failed to tell her that Allison would be at the Real Estate conference the next day. This news both distressed and confused her about their relationship. She wanted clarity. She wanted a direction forward. She emotionally pressured him that evening; she demanded that he tell Allison that she would also be at the same conference, possibly hoping to precipitate a crisis which would end the marriage. TMcH's motive was their relationship IMO.

However, GBC had different motives. He didn't love his wife, he didn't want to be married and had insurmountable business/financial pressures at that moment. He had said "I love you, now leave it to me". TMcH was not to know about the multiple business/financial pressures in his life at that time because had GBC deceived her too. As far as we know, she had no knowledge that he planned to murder his wife.

However, after hearing that Allison was missing, she quickly deleted text/email messages, but fortunately, the police were able to recover some. This action of hers shows awareness that something serious had happened, she may be implicated and there may be repercussions. She continued to secretly converse with GBC, facilitated by his parents and by use of public phones. She still met with him after Allison was missing despite there being a big, public search going on for Allison. She commented to her ex-husband about the killer taking Rafting Ground Road to avoid being seen, etc. So, IMO there was a consciousness of 'foul play' floating around in her mind, yet she continued to meet with the potential murderer. Was this denial?

I accept Supt. M. Ainsworth's statement that TMcH was not involved in Allison's murder because the police had investigated this and they are in a better position to know than I am.

However, in my opinion TMcH had a choice during those 4 years. The affair blossomed into a 'normal, loving relationship' in her mind, so much so that she wanted to be Mrs Baden Clay. However, as we know this was far removed from the reality. She disregarded the fact that he was already married and with a family, she 'chose' to continue in relationship with this man, it seems with the knowledge and consent of the clan, thereby undermining the marriage and family further, adding private mental/emotional distress for Allison, for the staff who knew, for the community members who knew and all because she wanted him for herself. Does she share some responsibility in this?

My opinion only.

Very well written and completely fair and true. I agree 100%, people need to think about their actions and then live by the consequences, I too believe she suspected from first finding out that he had something to do with it otherwise why delete everything??? You hit the nail on the head..

No, 60 Minutes dealt TM a very soft hand and allowed her to sit there opening and closing her mouth like a basking shark. Most people would have had to go and have a shower after that programme

Shower , drink and a gargle to be honest, basking shark LMAO :)

But for me, to claim a HUGE sum of money and profit from repeatedly decieving another woman - a woman who has now DIED - is just so disgusting. Like a vulture, picking over the bones.

I have NO IDEA how she sleeps at night. :facepalm:

(Respectfully snipped by me)

I think this is worth repeating. Very well said. That's what really gets my hackles up - she's making a profit from a murder. Why can't this be taken as making money from a crime. She was a direct player in what unfolded. If she wasn't then the prosecution had no need to drive her to and from court for the committal and the trial.
Why is TMcH any different to others who have tried to profit from a crime and had the mooney seized.
I feel for her boys but honestly she made her bed when she began the affair with GBC, let her lie in it.
Sleep with dogs, get fleas !

It's all well and good to say if it wasn't her it would have been somebody else. I think it's fair to put the shoe on the other foot - if it wasn't for GBC I have no doubt TMcH would have hooked up with somebody else.

I also would like to know how much from that interview she donated to the Dickies. I'm sure the Dickies would decline her donation but that's for them to decide. Or TMcH could donate anonymously to the children's fund if she had any conscience AT ALL !!

I think this is worth repeating. Very well said. That's what really gets my hackles up - she's making a profit from a murder. Why can't this be taken as making money from a crime. She was a direct player in what unfolded. If she wasn't then the prosecution had no need to drive her to and from court for the committal and the trial.
Why is TMcH any different to others who have tried to profit from a crime and had the mooney seized.
I feel for her boys but honestly she made her bed when she began the affair with GBC, let her lie in it.
Sleep with dogs, get fleas !

It's all well and good to say if it wasn't her it would have been somebody else. I think it's fair to put the shoe on the other foot - if it wasn't for GBC I have no doubt TMcH would have hooked up with somebody else.

I also would like to know how much from that interview she donated to the Dickies. I'm sure the Dickies would decline her donation but that's for them to decide. Or TMcH could donate anonymously to the children's fund if she had any conscience AT ALL !!

I was just thinking ....
If this interview was done prior to the verdict being handed down - and I think that is was...
Technically, GBC was accused but not yet found guilty.
So I am assuming that this might be the way that it works to get out of profiting from crime (as yet to be convicted).
Though, it certainly put hold to any of the hard and fast questions asked of TMH.
Possibly wrong - but just a thought.

I have looked through the Bail Hearing document and cant find TMH phone records.
Did we have a copy of those? or the last 4 digits of her phone number would help?
Just looking through the phone records again.

.......That's what really gets my hackles up - she's making a profit from a murder. Why can't this be taken as making money from a crime. She was a direct player in what unfolded. If she wasn't then the prosecution had no need to drive her to and from court for the committal and the trial.
Why is TMcH any different to others who have tried to profit from a crime and had the mooney seized.......

Not really directed at you but, Does this also apply to the Womans Day interview of Frost??

Did nothing wrong other than finding herself working with a clam, but I'd bet this magazine paid her for her words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member