Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you google the tax id number yet? If not, give that a try. Interesting.

No but I did find the related "bizz" another way, the one that ask for donations for a house for pregnant woman, that is the one you are refering to right? I suspect those "bizz"s are scam, to lure money from people.

I think I know why my post was deleeted I added a link to a Topix website.

I reall figured they would be in there with k9s and backhoes digging up the woods!!

his home is very nice and very well kept.its ironic that he has owned this home since 1997 and next to him is all woods.

I thought he bought the house in 2003?

No but I did find the related "bizz" another way, the one that ask for donations for a house for pregnant woman, that is the one you are refering to right? I suspect those "bizz"s are scam, to lure money from people.

I think I know why my post was deleeted I added a link to a Topix website.

@Theforeigner:

I know you cannot post the Topix link, but if I wanted to search it myself, would I search the suspects name or the name of the "ministry"?

wow to close to home for me didnt get a good look at him from channel 12 but looked clean cut OMG!

@Theforeigner:

I know you cannot post the Topix link, but if I wanted to search it myself, would I search the suspects name or the name of the "ministry"?

The name of the "ministry" + topix, there is only one hit.

@Jenny9, Are you on the scene now or did you talk to a reporter?

Has me wondering about the other JB now. I need to re-read Kolker's book. Wonder if this JB ever did commercial-type construction, say on aquariums?

mercy me......i have to clean.......but but

If you google the tax number, you'll find links to a residence. Looks like a trailer.

home now.spoke to a newsday reporter little while ago.they wwere knoking on neigbors doors asking about him

Vision Ministries Open Arms this is in Moriches which is a 5 min drive from manorville

I am so curious to find out more about what they had on this guy to collect his DNA 20 years later. I agree that I doubt these were his only two victims in all this time. This is huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't imagine what his wife and his poor two boys are feeling right now....and his mum...brother's...so sad for everyone concerned.

me too!!!he was well liked in the neighborhood too!

What makes you keep saying he was so well liked in your neighbourhood? You said you didn't know him...but say he was well liked..why???

they are not at the house.they left yesterday immediately after jb was arrested.

ok...they have left...what makes you say he was so well liked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member