GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM had direct knowledge from NL and witnessed NL berating CL at the very least. Depending on the level of her involvement she most certainly can be charged with something. Much more than innuendo here!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1225468/1765-001.pdf

Right. But she reported it. To me, she looks like a witness. As far as I know, witnesses aren't even required to report except in certain cases (ongoing child abuse) and there's no evidence she aided them at all. They were staying at her ranch and she witnessed this conversation.

There are hundreds of miles of so much open and desolate land out there. It's like finding a needle in a haystack. I get concerned that NL seemed to be so sure that LE would never find Erin. Makes me think, since LE seemed to contain their search area to JT and NL was so certain they wouldn't find her, that perhaps she isn't anywhere near JT.

I noted all the talk and posts about the July horse camp on the rescue page. It takes place at Lake Perris ...

At this point if LE does not have a concrete reason to keep searching within that "200 mile radius" they keep referring to, they need to look at patterns and habits of the Lee family. Hope they are going over their cell phone records for the previous months with a fine tooth comb. Where were they, who were they talking to? Might not hurt to bring cadaver dogs out to that ranch and search it either.

Right. But she reported it. To me, she looks like a witness. As far as I know, witnesses aren't even required to report except in certain cases (ongoing child abuse) and there's no evidence she aided them at all. They were staying at her ranch and she witnessed this conversation.

We do not know yet how much IM may be involved. I do not trust her at all.

While I agree with your premise, it is becoming increasingly difficult to believe that a red sedan - or another car of any kind or color - was on scene that day. LE seems pretty confident that the Jeep was the only other vehicle there (re: "one set of tracks, tentatively matched/consistent with the Jeep").

The jeep tracks were next to where her car was found by LE. MB saw the red car 100-150 feet away where he and his sister both believe the blue car originally was. I don't think there has been any clarification as to when the sister saw the blue car on her way home from work. If it was on Sunday then the car wasn't moved until the following day. Does anyone know if she ever stated what day she first saw the blue car 100-150 feet away from where LE found it? There may have been additional red car tire trucks by the original location.

I absolutely believe Erin will be found and properly laid to rest. I believe this to be true because Mr. and Mrs. Lee are young and STUPID! It's just a matter of time before one of them caves and I believe it will be Mr. Lee. I think he's a spineless wimp that will fold under enough pressure.

Obviously this is just my personal opinion and hope. Every single person involved with Erin's disappearance and probable demise deserve to rot in hell for what they've done to this young girl and her family.

Hey, let's not unfairly target the Cro-Magnons! :giggle:

They were, after all, the same species as you and me, and as such, the vast majority of them were likely capable of compassion and empathy. CL and NL seem sub-Cro-Magnon in this regard. (sub-Chimp too -- perhaps more reptile than ape, given their apparent lack of humanity) :Banana2:

Heh. Fair enough. Let's just say their prefrontal cortex could use a bit more mass and a few more neurons.

I noted all the talk and posts about the July horse camp on the rescue page. It takes place at Lake Perris ...

At this point if LE does not have a concrete reason to keep searching within that "200 mile radius" they keep referring to, they need to look at patterns and habits of the Lee family. Hope they are going over their cell phone records for the previous months with a fine tooth comb. Where were they, who were they talking to? Might not hurt to bring cadaver dogs out to that ranch and search it either.

If the ranch hasn't been searched yet, well all I can say is WTF not??

:lurk:Hello to our 62 guests :seeya:

Won't you join us? Get a snack, coffee, tea, beer whatever and join us.

We would love to hear your thoughts!:loveyou:

THIS. I just googled the route from Twentynine Palms to AK, but at 64 hours I doubt they were driving it frequently. Can anyone recall the usual area that body dumps occur in? I believe it's a triangular area of a certain square mile area.

Clues?

Lake Perris

concrete

Since she didn't appear to have any true direct knowledge except for innuendo, and she willingly provided that info to LE, I can't imagine charging her with anything.

Maybe like many of us, she is putting two and two together after the fact. It's a little hinky, but IMO we don't have all the information which could possibly make sense of her statement to LE.

Maybe like many of us, she is putting two and two together after the fact. It's a little hinky, but IMO we don't have all the information which could possibly make sense of her statement to LE.

Yeah, but given that she was privy to the conversation between NL and CL, I think she was close enough to all three individuals to at least have an inkling of the affair. EC disappears after having an affair with CL, CL is arrested for something, and then she gives them a place to stay? Then after doing this AND overhearing NL's words to CL, she is interviewed for a video that promotes the ranch and sappily mentions EC's horse to MSM? I think something stinks, badly.

Yes, if you mean the rescue horse manager putting two and two together, I completely agree. She overheard some stuff that's VERY damning and there's kind of no way to turn those statements that make them look completely random, or as if Nicole is speculating Erin won't be found, etc. She clearly knows what happened to Erin, the mistakes Chris has made in his statements to LE, and that there was evidence of the crime in the garage that LE missed. Appallingly stupid, IMHO.

Wondering why my post about CL/NL marriage was deleted, since we are allowed to sleuth them now? I think this could be useful info.

It just sounds like there were way too many people at the ranch for this to be remotely feasible. Plus I don't know what other animals were at the ranch, but horses aren't going to consume raw human flesh. Overall, this would be a much worse plan than just leaving her in the desert.

I highly doubt she will be found on the Horse property. Also, the before mentioned manner of disappearing a body is beyond messy and takes a certain kind of crazy to successfully pull that off and there would be evidence everywhere (transport vehicle, clothing, shoes, etc.)
With that said, the Horse property also has goats who are known to eat anything (much to my horror, a goat once ate my push pin and name tag pinned to my shirt when on a field trip in 1st Grade... )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708