ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

It's not just a lady holding an umbrella but one kicking her heel up & the lettering MILF. I won't write out what the letters stand for as it's quite commonly known. And for those who say SG was not a mom that is true but in the business often times the working girl hired may be asked to play a role, possibly as a MILF. Because we don't know who the SK is we can't say absolutely what's in his mind. Was this stenciled image spray painted on the sign as a tip because of the close proximity to where her remains were found? Or was it placed after SG remains were found? Only LE knows for sure.
Can you tell me what MILF means. I dont know.

Can you tell me what MILF means. I dont know.

It means ''Mother I'd Like to *advertiser censored**''.

You don't have to actually be a mom to be considered a MILF, though. Some guys just use it as a catch-all term for a hot woman who's old enough to be their mom, or is at least in their late 30s or 40s. It's a pretty common fetish

It means ''Mother I'd Like to *advertiser censored**''.

You don't have to actually be a mom to be considered a MILF, though. Some guys just use it as a catch-all term for a hot woman who's old enough to be their mom, or is at least in their late 30s or 40s. It's a pretty common fetish

Who on earth would put that up?

Whats wrong with LE? Someone can leave dolls at the crosses without being seen. Stencil signs without being seen. Should we all chip in and buy cameras for them?

Whats wrong with LE? Someone can leave dolls at the crosses without being seen. Stencil signs without being seen. Should we all chip in and buy cameras for them?
Graffiti isn't uncommon.

What reason would LE have for not telling the public that a tip come in as to where the bodies could be found? I think they would have disclosed this if it were the case. So coincidence in my opinion, but I like the sleuthing Theforeigner. I do however feel that its highly possible the two cases are connected.

....to prevent a ridiculous amount of goose-chase copycat call-ins

The problem with this theory is that you are obviously not familiar with the response times for when tips are received in such a heavily populated area.

Hundreds of tips are given every day of the year.

How quickly do you think the detectives can sort through so many tips to determine which ones are valid and worth financing an investigation?

Even if the killer turned himself in and confessed it would take at least a day or two to organize a search.

No way an officer is searching a highway with a dog the day after a tip is received.

No way possible.

to be fair to TF, i would bet anything she is more than familiar with tip response times for law enforcement--and i would definitely agree with you that hundreds do come in, and i bet at times repeats, crackpots, and well-intentioned tips adding up to thousands were pouring in from all over...and detectives can sort through some tips quickly(primarily if they receive them directly themselves or happen to be manning the tip lines at the right time) when ones that have certain things said in them, as long as they are forwarded to them(sadly at the mercy of less than qualified "screeners")....and i would disagree that there is no way they wouldn't be out the next day and that it is impossible--it's very possible, though admittedly, it's just unlikely...2 very different things

Is the drawing of the alleged "drifter" in the Shannan case? The lips and nose do not look the same on JB as they do in the drawing, but that's just MOO.

Didn't the drifter have some sort of tie to the state of Georgia?

JB does not, but his mother lives in FL.

Is that the drifter? I thought it was a sketch of the possible AC4 killer. My apologies if I'm wrong. I DO see a resemblance Just K!

Is the drawing of the alleged "drifter" in the Shannan case? The lips and nose do not look the same on JB as they do in the drawing, but that's just MOO.

It is the suspect in the AC4 murders not the drifter. I found it here...http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...4-case&p=8553530&highlight=sketch#post8553530

It was the world famous forensic artist Jeanne Boylan (she made the Unabomber composite) who made that composite of the AC4 suspect:

http://korrekt.com/7_media/televisi...e_boardwalk/02.23.08_beyond_the_boardwalk.htm

Quote:
"If Denise had seen the killer, what did he look like? To find out, 48 Hours hired criminal image profiler Jeanne Boylan, who frequently works with the FBI. Boylan is the artist behind thousands of famous sketches, most notably the Unabomber"

I saw a resemblance between him and HA too though. I think given what JB has done it might be more likely that it could be him?

ETA: I don't see the ear "defect" in the sketch but it might not have been noticed with the longer hair?

The sketch is from Denise Hill's description of the "River Man" AC 2006. The whole time he was with her, Denise said, he wore the sunglasses and hat. She also said he had a thing for her shoes...she even gave him a pair of her shoes.

The sketch is from Denise Hill's description of the "River Man" AC 2006. The whole time he was with her, Denise said, he wore the sunglasses and hat. She also said he had a thing for her shoes...she even gave him a pair of her shoes.

I do see a resemblance between this sketch and HA. Their noses are nearly the same. MOO

http://korrekt.com/7_media/televisi...e_boardwalk/02.23.08_beyond_the_boardwalk.htm

"Denise Hill, an experienced prostitute, told police she had a close personal encounter with a foot freak at a Best Western the same week the bodies were discovered.

“He was talking my shoes. He liked my shoes. But at this time I didn't know anything about the murders. But he was so obsessed with my shoes,” she recalls.

Denise says she even gave the john a pair of her shoes. “I got him the shoes. They were just like this color, same color,” she says.

But then the date went from strange to terrifying. “He was talking about some crazy stuff. He was talking about like really bizarre stuff like he's killed some people,” she explains."

BBM

"The River Man" was supposedly Eldred Raymond Burchell.

Here is a mugshot of him from 2007:
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Utah/Salt-Lake-County-UT/Eldred-Raymond-Burchell.5476354.html

I think the sketch looks *way* too young to be ERB based on his mugshot from just a year later, and eerily like JB, which makes no sense at all since ERB is a real person.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/20/atlantic-city-authorities-eye-more-than-one-person-interest-in-2006-unsolved/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back