GUILTY NC - Maggie Daniels, 31, murdered in her Newton apartment, 27 June 2014

Sorry, behind on things. What is the connection with Davie County Sherriffs Dept? I've seen it mentioned in several posts but have not made the connection in my quest to catch up.

yes, i was wondering also? were they involved in the searches of the other apartment?

tia

His age is right up there with Maggie's age. Now if I can continue and find previous addresses and what he has to do with Davie County Sheriffs Dept

Jumping the gun a little to assume it was a "him", no? :p

I found the 3 names too...and the one male...but not sure how reliable this info is given that when I reverse search Maggie's address...I get nothing.

5:15 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, 2014: Video released of police searching apartment near Maggie Daniels
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/video-released-police-searching-apartment-near-mag/ngqdC/

NEWTON, N.C. — New video has been released of police searching an apartment just a few doors from where a popular school counselor was found slain.

Channel 9 asked the police chief if the person who lives in the apartment is a person of interest in the case, but he declined to answer.

One police car after another arrived at the Windsor Apartments at Saturday morning to begin their search just a short walk from where Maggie Daniels was found dead.

As Channel 9 went through the surveillance video from a nearby business, Eyewitness News could still see investigators there seven and a half hours later before they left.

Are you referring to the renters I located that reside in apt 52? I did my own search and have two older women and a male that is same age as Maggie. If your question is pertaining to the murderer being male, well, look at the statistics ... How many females kill? Males by far outweigh females as killers. Not exactly sure your point.

yes, i was wondering also? were they involved in the searches of the other apartment?

tia
There were 3 warrants one of which was Davie County but authorities would not state the connection although Davie County Sheriff's Dept assisted in the search of apt 52 last weekend. Warrants are sealed

Are you referring to the renters I located that reside in apt 52? I did my own search and have two older women and a male that is same age as Maggie. If your question is pertaining to the murderer being male, well, look at the statistics ... How many females kill? Males by far outweigh females as killers. Not exactly sure your point.

You're not assuming at all. We are sleuthing info we've discovered. Carry on :blowkiss: That's what Websleuths is for. It's the whole reason this forum even exists

This is sounding good! Just cannot imagine five vehicles, minimum five people searching an apt. for so many hours. Hope they found a piece of evidence that ties directly to Maggie.

You're not assuming at all. We are sleuthing info we've discovered. Carry on :blowkiss: That's what Websleuths is for. It's the whole reason this forum even exists

Yes you are right ... I am a newbie here and know a lot of legit info since I am from the area. But you are so right. We are all trying to get to the same goal... To talk it out and find this murderer.

This is sounding good! Just cannot imagine five vehicles, minimum five people searching an apt. for so many hours. Hope they found a piece of evidence that ties directly to Maggie.

Yes Amen... Things are progressing. I know it's wisdom for them not to share pieces of the crime, knowing that the suspect(s) will most likely "trip-up" in the interrogation but I guess that's why all our great minds are taking the facts and maybe we can pick up on something important. A clue.

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/crime/2014/07/30/newton-counselor-neighbor/13373175/

Two of the names listed in a reverse address search could indicate that one of them may be the primary tenant as the mother. But not much is revealed by a google/fb search on any of those names.

Then again, those could all be past residents given MD's never showed up my searches.

Yes... So with the names I found I went under Catawba County Tax Office and performed a search for tax records assuming something like a vehicle might be listed. Still, nothing.

Okay so I pulled up the link Macbeth posted. I'm going to look up the Catawba Co website again and see if possibly the white van was registered under the moms name. Not sure which lady is the mom but I will check both.

I saw a video from wsoc and took some screen shots of the warrants they got copies of prior to the sealing. I will see if I can read them

Hope spokeo is not sending us down a rabbit hole. I just looked up my own address (where we've now lived for 18 months) and it didn't have our names. Not only that, but the house was built by the people from whom we bought it (20 odd years ago) and the address returned lists for a few other random people! Not sure it's the most accurate info but better than nothing!

Some info about the guy from Apartment 52, from the article Colette just linked:

"He was here Monday this week, 'cause I saw him," McCorkle said.

He has not been seen since and a white van he is known to have driven has also not been seen by anyone for several days.

McCorkle and other neighbors say the man, who they only know by a nickname, lives there with his mother.

Neighbors said the man did some work detailing cars in the area.

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/crime/2014/07/30/newton-counselor-neighbor/13373175/

I'm thinking we are about to find out a lot about ole Mr. Car Detailer.

I wonder if his mother is one of those names pulling up on reverse search.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back