GUILTY NC - Maggie Daniels, 31, murdered in her Newton apartment, 27 June 2014

But we all know that sometimes authorities lie to throw off the suspects. That's what I was wondering. B
But you know, why weren't they tracking this guy? But thing is, the male in that apt was white, 30 yrs old and lived with his mom and another older lady but not sure if what I know changed recently. Judy my opinion.

Omg, I bet it did. That is why the Chief is so p'od.

Because it was "off the record info" but media source posted it and the Chief was upset and had it taken down but at that point the damage was already done with technology these days.

Ticks me off that that is probably the last face this stunning and inspiring young lady saw. What a creep. I bet he is the neighbor she was worried about last year. I bet he moved back in with his mother recently after a hiatus.
Not the same neighbor, however, do agree this being the last face Maggie saw would be terrifying. Would like to know why he wasn't convicted of prior charges. Just evil looking!

:eek:

MOO

I have a feeling he'll be in custody by night's end, though looking at some of his social media he does appear to have quite a few contacts in other states. Good thing is that when a murder warrant is issued, feds (marshalls, etc.) get involved.

I have a feeling he'll be in custody by night's end, though looking at some of his social media he does appear to have quite a few contacts in other states. Good thing is that when a murder warrant is issued, feds (marshalls, etc.) get involved.
BBM - I surely hope so. It looks like his Twitter account has been 'suspended'. I came across a video of 'someone', using the same name as the twitter account, who was rambling on about nothing really but the 'person' did mention that he has a car detailing business and had been washing cars all day. Sure looked like him. :facepalm:

Because it was "off the record info" but media source posted it and the Chief was upset and had it taken down but at that point the damage was already done with technology these days.

Yes I know.

Hopefully he will be in custody very soon. I am greatly concerned regarding him attempting to alter his appearance, becoming desperate to evade LE, perhaps attempting to carjack a vehicle and/or stealing an unoccupied one, or causing harm to someone else in the process.

MOO

BBM - I surely hope so. It looks like his Twitter account has been 'suspended'. I came across a video of 'someone', using the same name as the twitter account, who was rambling on about nothing really but the 'person' did mention that he has a car detailing business and had been washing cars all day. Sure looked like him. :facepalm:
There's a Twitter account @followcrisspy and it's a run down of follows and followers by day. Person is also looking for models to pose for black ink mag and on 6/7 at 7:50a they tweet "Follow @Magsssd and list a whole bunch of other Twitter handles that appear to be women. I'm not familiar enough with Twitter to know if that means he was following her or vice versa and don't have a Twitter to look at her follow lists. Update: on May 25 at 10:11a he tweets Now following @Magsssd !!!!

There's a Twitter account @followcrisspy and it's a run down of followers and followers by day. Person is also looking for models to pose for black ink mag and on 6/7 at 7:50a they tweet "Follow @Magsssd and list a whole bunch of other Twitter handles that appear to be women. I'm not familiar enough with Twitter to know if that means he was following her or vice versa and don't have a Twitter to look at her follow lists.
Yes, that's the one. There are two video's on the main page of the person who I think is him. It's just him rambling on in these particular video's.

That guy is super scary looking. RIP Maggie.

Yes, that's the one. There are two video's on the main page of the person who I think is him. It's just him rambling on in these particular video's.

You have links? He can be sleuthed.

I asked Odom if he had anything to say to #MaggieDaniels family- no response just a big smirk pic.twitter.com/gRwhvDCJNy

https://twitter.com/JoeBrunoFOX46/status/495683045123715072/photo/1

BuEFGjbCQAAAl9t.jpg

Attachments

• BuEFGjbCQAAAl9t.jpg
    BuEFGjbCQAAAl9t.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 204

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics