Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain what I'm seeing here?

Is that the skirting around the bottom of the trailer that he's holding in his hands?

Is that Jenise's trailer? Was she found under her home?

I'm doubting she was found under/in a crawl space of her own home. Wouldn't that have been searched on day 1?

Jill Mullican ‏@JillMNews · 44s
RIGHT NOW: Investigators are examining Jenise Wright's house after body of unidentified child found today #liveonkomo pic.twitter.com/FSwCihL9gr

https://twitter.com/JillMNews

So they found her at her own home??

It seems that under her own home would have been one of the first places they would have looked? IDK. I think we should wait for the press conference at 4:30 to get some type of confirmation about whose home she was under. If it was her own, I can't believe it took this long to find her..

I'm doubting she was found under/in a crawl space of her own home. Wouldn't that have been searched on day 1?

I tend to agree with you.............but.............no comment

Maybe looking for footprints around the windows?

On the news they showed footage from a helicopter camera, it seemed to show officers walking into the woods behind a trailer, they said the medical examiners vehicle was parked at the trailer. I don't have a link and don't know which trailer it was, it was on too quick.

I'm confused. They found her body near the MHP so why are they suiting up to go into Jenise's house? Are those bio suits or just coveralls to preserve evidence?

So they found her at her own home??

It looks that way, huh? This reminds me of the little boy. . .was it South Dakota? His family said he wandered off, but they found him in the crawlspace, I believe. Anybody remember that?

ETA- It also took them several searches before he was found.

..Sad for you over here in Tacoma, little Jenise ♥

The thought of that sweet innocent face filled with terror haunts me. Times like these I long for public drawing and quartering for baby killers....so sad yet furious now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4