Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: is there a particular reason why his appearance will be via video? I remember this also occurring in Noelle Paquette's case. TIA

Last I heard he would be in court. The video thing would have been for the 2nd degree murder charge and would have taken place in another court BUT since it's 1st degree it takes place in a different Court House. Something like that.

I just logged in.

When was GG arraigned? Was the hearing shown live on camera?

TIA

Bumping octobermoon's twitter posts

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 2m
Medical exam: Jenise Wright suffered from blunt force trauma, she was strangled and sexually assaulted.

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 14s
Detective: Jenise Wright's body was partially covered by wood pallet almost fully submerged in muddy "bog"

https://twitter.com/drewmikk

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk ·
17yo takes anti-depressants, according to court documents.

Drew Mikkelsen @drewmikk · 18s
Suspect connected to murder after WSP lab says DNA matched evidence found on girl's clothes. Odds it's someone else's: 1 in 9 quintillion

I did. Still nothing. I've been able to view it for several days but since his name went public I can't see anything anymore.

It is still working for me as well, but I have seen many people say they can't see it anymore.

Ok so they are quoting court docs so does that mean he already made an appearance?

He certainly didn't lean in to camera shot or make any comments. Now it seems striking that he just sat there and stared ahead waiting for his mom to finish talking to the reporter, out of sight behind her.
Hiding behind mommy so to speak.
I'm mad so maybe it's nothing, but the way he is holding the candle in the picture of him at the vigil...
Quite a grip he has on it IMO.

Wow, lots of info coming out, cod etc.

Thanks everyone for the updates, at work now.

GG's FB page has been locked down. No longer see his few posts/pictures that were up nor friends list.
YES!
This is the first time I.managed to get screen shots before it was locked down!!! I finallly learned.

The father of Jenise Wright and his past is off limits. You've been warned over and over about this subject. Timeouts begin from this point on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4