GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #2

Judge please set the defense straight and get on with this trial.

I think this judge has overruled every objection the defense has made. At least what we have been able to see. I believe these are Public Defenders and they are not doing PB any justice. imo

I think this judge has overruled every objection the defense has made. At least what we have been able to see. I believe these are Public Defenders and they are not doing PB any justice. imo

I think the defense is hamstrung by their client's story of what happened. I wonder who they may call?

I am getting confused looking at these times and dates on the cell phones records? What is this date of 1899? I must of missed this explanation.

Lunch Time!

Secret approach by the Defense I think?

Lots of recess's today, I don't think the defense like any of the testimony that has been given. imo

Are they sorting through the autopsy pics?

We are back.

I like that the Judge told the court to respect the privacy of the deceased and his family and not televise photos of the autopsy. I suppose that means more seal for us...

She (the witness) seems rather nervous giving the testimony. Listening to the description I am glad to not see the pics. Poor Jury!

And 'they' came back and stole his roll of duct tape to tape up his best friend who was, what, waiting patiently for 'them' to return with the incriminating duct tape and tape him up?

sure ...
Well, remember that sketchy hitchhiker they picked up, with big hands and a tattered shirt? Obviously he stole Pedro Bravo's roll of duct tape then met up with Jodi Arias' ninjas and went back to murder Christian Aguilar for no reason.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

This expert must use drums of hand lotion to keep herself from rubbing the skin on her hands clear off.

Well, remember that sketchy hitchhiker they picked up, with big hands and a tattered shirt? Obviously he stole Pedro Bravo's roll of duct tape then met up with Jodi Arias' ninjas and went back to murder Christian Aguilar for no reason.

Katprint

I think you are on to something there Katprint. lol

I am still trying to figure out PB defense?

Katprint

LOL
Ohhhhhhh that's right! And didn't Bravo provide a top notch description of this phantom. His first name was Joe or Ted. Right?

I think you are on to something there Katprint. lol

I am still trying to figure out PB defense?

So far I think they are pointing the finger at the phone company. I remember Ma Bell. Horrible times!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back