Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM

The underwear were not necessarily bloody from the rape. He could have bludgeoned her which caused the blood, then raped her then continued until she passed.

True. Although the probable cause report I think did specify the blood was in the crotch area, so that is why I think it was put back on after the rape.

I'm really having a hard time believing jenise made it home saturday night. Wouldn't someone have heard something if a door was opened & closed that evening? I suppose gg could have went through a window but I would think someone would have seen him & that is quite the risk to take. I don't think this was planned in advance because clearly he left quite the trail of evidence leading back to him. I think this was something he decided to do in the spur of the moment. I think gg may have offered to walk jenise home that night & maybe no one else noticed that gg left with her. This is purely my theory. It didn't seem like there was any kind of routinely done things at night in her home, as far as coming home by a certain time, brushing teeth, putting on pj's & being in bed by a certain time. I won't speculate as to why but it does seem odd to me. When thinking about the events leading up to her death I can't wrap my head around not reporting her missing until 24 hours later. That also strikes me as odd, do we know if her parents searched for her? was it just the siblings? so much of this case has left me with many unanswered questions. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone other than gg, I'm just wondering what really happened here.

I always struggle when teenage boys are guilty of committing unthinkable acts but never more than now. I feel almost desperate to know what turned an 'all American' kid into a monster. How did someone so young hide hide his true self so effectively?

We are all so busy looking at the surface picture, a kid who is much like our own sons or neighbor that we forget we can't see whats within, and thats the rub. Much like you crack an egg and lo and behold it's a rotten one but it looked ok when you grabbed it out of the carton. I truly believe there are bad seeds. A kid who inside isn't like the rest of us. Scary.

True. Although the probable cause report I think did specify the blood was in the crotch area, so that is why I think it was put back on after the rape.

I missed that. Then that does change my conjecture.

Without the answers you see "an evil, crazy, desperate person" but I see a kid and wonder what the heck some adult did to him to make him become a monster. I want to believe that monsters are made not born because it makes me feel less helpless as the parent of 2 teenage boys.

Please don't feel helpless. I raised 3 sons alone. They were and are very good sons (in their 40's) but all very different. But, the point to my post was that we are building GG up as an all American boy and obviously he isn't. Just because he is somewhat handsome, and an athlete does not make him the all American boy. I think there is some deep seated cause for this. I don't know that an adult made it so, but it is there. I would like to know why he is on anti-depressants and how long he has been on them. So much we don't know about this young man. jmo

A strange thought just came to me...this idea could be way out there, so slam it if you have to.

I haven't followed many missing/abducted/murdered children cases, but for those of you who have followed cases, is there a pattern to the personality type of the VICTIM? My assumption would be predators would pick the meekest of children who would be compliant, quiet, easy subdued. Have you noticed that? Or, are the types of victims random?

Jenise had such a BIG personality and probably could be quite a handful to handle. She seems a risky choice *IF* predators pick the easiest to subdue.

Of course Jenise would've initially gone with her friend GG without struggling, but she was such a spitfire that she doesn't seem like the easiest victim to pick.

I guess it all feels like such a personal crime, not just a predator with perverted tastes for little girls. I think he picked this one specifically. Just trying to figure out why.

I will gladly be corrected....just thinking aloud. JMO,

I agree. I also think he didn't necessarily 'act alone', although he may have been alone for the actual rape and murder. Something has happened to this boy that made him what he became. His agression in sports was not typical of his 'off the mat persona'. It seems to me he used that forum to vent his rage. The same rage he vented with Jenise.

Something happened to him to result in this tragic event. I want to know what it was.

We are all so busy looking at the surface picture, a kid who is much like our own sons or neighbor that we forget we can't see whats within, and thats the rub. Much like you crack an egg and lo and behold it's a rotten one but it looked ok when you grabbed it out of the carton. I truly believe there are bad seeds. A kid who inside isn't like the rest of us. Scary.

Well stated and exactly my point. We have only seen his surface. jmo

Whether he ever planned on attacking Jenise or not, the one thing he probably never bet on was being asked to give a DNA swab. That is what did him in. I must admit that as I followed the news,
I had no idea that cops could or would go around asking people to give a sample. Who would have thought they could do that?!
Anyway, could the decision to hide her body in the woods nearby maybe have been more calculated in that he figured that he would become part of the search for the missing little girl. Then he would stumble upon the underwear and shorts and then he would be the one to find her body, and then HE would get the fame and recognition and thanks. Could that have played into this at all?

His ask. Fm website...didn't that say something about being on my way to being the state wrestling champion?? But his wrestling stats don't indicate that was going to happen, right?

So was there this deviant attraction to Jenise that either was planned out so that he could gain recognition through aiding in the discovery of her, or was it a spontaneous attack on her but the decision as to where to put her body more calculating?

I think he counted on being able to help search the woods but once the LE asked for the DNA sample the next day, Monday I think, that he realized things were falling apart for him.

I agree. I also think he didn't necessarily 'act alone', although he may have been alone for the actual rape and murder. Something has happened to this boy that made him what he became. His agression in sports was not typical of his 'off the mat persona'. It seems to me he used that forum to vent his rage. The same rage he vented with Jenise.

Something happened to him to result in this tragic event. I want to know what it was.

I agree. The friends and adults who knew him, minus WP, all seem to think he was a great guy. But something had to have happened to him I think.

WP is the mom to the two younger girls who says she told GG two years ago to stay away from them.

Whether he ever planned on attacking Jenise or not, the one thing he probably never bet on was being asked to give a DNA swab. That is what did him in. I must admit that as I followed the news,
I had no idea that cops could or would go around asking people to give a sample. Who would have thought they could do that?!
Anyway, could the decision to hide her body in the woods nearby maybe have been more calculated in that he figured that he would become part of the search for the missing little girl. Then he would stumble upon the underwear and shorts and then he would be the one to find her body, and then HE would get the fame and recognition and thanks. Could that have played into this at all?

His ask. Fm website...didn't that say something about being on my way to being the state wrestling champion?? But his wrestling stats don't indicate that was going to happen, right?

So was there this deviant attraction to Jenise that either was planned out so that he could gain recognition through aiding in the discovery of her, or was it a spontaneous attack on her but the decision as to where to put her body more calculating?

I think he counted on being able to help search the woods but once the LE asked for the DNA sample the next day, Monday I think, that he realized things were falling apart for him.

I keep thinking her body was only placed there temporarily and he had plans to move it. That is why the strap was there, as a marker.

I don't think he worried about DNA because I don't think he thought she would be found so quickly. He obviously didn't take into serious consideration that the police would be immediately searching for a missing child.

WARNING GRAPHIC
Correct. The Probable Cause report states the blood was found in the crotch of the underwear and the crotch of the shorts. The DNA of the blood matched a biological child of DW and JW.

The semen was also found on the crotch of the underpants (along with the blood), and matched GG.

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

I agree he probably never considered the LE asking for DNA swabs. The thing is, if people in the neighborhood decline - perhaps because of civil liberties violation, etc. - he could have also declined without standing out. The cooperation of the neighborhood pulling together to find one of their own was his undoing, imo.

I do think he would've been caught anway. LE could get DNA samples without asking. If there were beverages served at the vigil, for example, they could retrieve his discarded cup or bottle.

I never thought that he could be a hero finding her, but that could've crossed his mind. But, I bet the LE would be looking at anyone in the neighborhood who "found" her. Didn't they ask the public NOT to look, but to let the trained people do it?

But, yeah, I'm sure the knock on the door Monday was indeed distressing to him - he really was distraught.

Graphic warning!
(snip)
The rape made her bleed, and she put on her underwear and shorts for the ride home. They got stained with blood.
Probably at this point, GG made a decision to kill her so that this would never be found out. He tries strangulation but it doesn't work so he starts beating her head.
She dies.
So then he is now sitting in the car thinking about what to do. Where to hide her. For whatever stupid reason (I say stupid because kitsap county has many wooded areas, why pick the one two houses down from yours?!), anyway for some reason he decides on the woods that he knows.

The other car scenario that I don't want to think long about is that she was violently raped and the strangulation and beating were part of his rage. Actually, this might be more likely.

On the way to the woods, because the underwear and shorts are now off of her body, the question is why?
Did he intend to keep them? Did he rape her again after she had died? Did the fact that the underwear and shorts were even found mean that he left them as a clue as to where to find her body, or did he lose track of them in the dark and intended to go back for them on Sunday? But maybe Sunday his parents kept him busy and by Sunday night, the neighborhood was going on the search so he dared not enter the woods at that point.

THANK YOU for mentioning this. I was just coming here to refute the idea that he raped her, dumped her, and then later found her discarded shorts and panties and tossed them into the woods. First of all, SHE MUST HAVE PUT HER CLOTHES BACK ON after the initial rape (as evidenced by... evidence. Her blood, his sperm). She was alive at the time, and was bleeding. HER SHORTS AND PANTIES WERE SUBSEQUENTLY REMOVED AGAIN, for a second assault, after which she was killed and her clothing was not put back on. I assume the bloody clothing and towel in GGs room, which were his clothing, were stained from the assault, and the towel one he used to attempt to clean her blood off himself.

I don't have a CLUE why he would later drop her shorts and panties so close to the dump site, so he may have had them with him and dropped them along the way without realizing it. Had he located them after she had been hidden, the LOGICAL thing would have been to burn them, wash them, or discard them far from where her body lay. Same with his own clothes, and the towel. It is just stupid to leave the clothes in plain view 5 yards from where you have taken extreme caution to conceal a corpse.

I keep thinking her body was only placed there temporarily and he had plans to move it. That is why the strap was there, as a marker.

I don't think he worried about DNA because I don't think he thought she would be found so quickly. He obviously didn't take into serious consideration that the police would be immediately searching for a missing child.

Hmm, I don't know...maybe he had plans to move her...but if he wanted to move her then why the 3 foot muddy bog that could not have been easy to get in and out of?? Why not place her body in the shrubbery in the area. I have never been in the area where her body was found, but I have driven on the highway side of it and there are huge scotchbroom bushes that would be much easier to temporarily hide a body in.

So that is why I think the bog was where he intended her to be found. It was a lot of work to get her in there.

A strange thought just came to me...this idea could be way out there, so slam it if you have to.

I haven't followed many missing/abducted/murdered children cases, but for those of you who have followed cases, is there a pattern to the personality type of the VICTIM? My assumption would be predators would pick the meekest of children who would be compliant, quiet, easy subdued. Have you noticed that? Or, are the types of victims random?

Jenise had such a BIG personality and probably could be quite a handful to handle. She seems a risky choice *IF* predators pick the easiest to subdue.

Of course Jenise would've initially gone with her friend GG without struggling, but she was such a spitfire that she doesn't seem like the easiest victim to pick.

I guess it all feels like such a personal crime, not just a predator with perverted tastes for little girls. I think he picked this one specifically. Just trying to figure out why.

I will gladly be corrected....just thinking aloud. JMO,

I do tend to think there is a type, but not necessarily in personality. It seems more often than not, it's a child who is allowed to wander alone for exorbitant amounts of time, or a child who other people have access to without any real boundaries or apprehension. We've seen it with many cases. This is just one of the many, sadly.
I do think children who are left unsupervised for vast amounts of time (more than an average child) tend to be very outgoing and boisterous. They have learned how to make many friends and don't necessarily ever meet a stranger. That's just my theory about them, though,

Hmm, I don't know...maybe he had plans to move her...but if he wanted to move her then why the 3 foot muddy bog that could not have been easy to get in and out of?? Why not place her body in the shrubbery in the area. I have never been in the area where her body was found, but I have driven on the highway side of it and there are huge scotchbroom bushes that would be much easier to temporarily hide a body in.

So that is why I think the bog was where he intended her to be found. It was a lot of work to get her in there.

Would it require two people to accomplish?
JMO.

I think it was a crime of opportunity. He may have had these fantasies about hurting a child, raping a little girl and that Saturday night the opportunity came to him. I don't think he planned it per se, other than as an idea or fantasy of his. IMO he was very inept about the cover up. I don't think he thought that through at all. That's why there was so much evidence and the trail lead so easily back to him. I don't think at the time of he crime he thought about DNA, or blood or semen being left behind or anything. I don't think he thought at all, he just went into "the zone" of acting out something he'd always thought about doing. When the chance came up, he took it, then didn't know what to do about the evidence later. He's 17, he did not think past the immediate. IMO, MOO.

Please don't feel helpless. I raised 3 sons alone. They were and are very good sons (in their 40's) but all very different. But, the point to my post was that we are building GG up as an all American boy and obviously he isn't. Just because he is somewhat handsome, and an athlete does not make him the all American boy. I think there is some deep seated cause for this. I don't know that an adult made it so, but it is there. I would like to know why he is on anti-depressants and how long he has been on them. So much we don't know about this young man. jmo

Wanted to thank you both for these answers. They make more sense than my internal freak out. It's media day for the football team so I gotta run and take pics of people taking pics of my baby but I wanted to thank you first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288