MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was taking a video of the happenings and caught a conversation between two people describing what was happening. Apparently, it supports the Police Officers story. It is on the Drudge Report.
Yes we discussed it the other day after someone posted it from somewhere else. Quite a bombshell imo.

I wish someone that the protesters trust (maybe Ron Johnson) would clearly explain to the people how police shooting investigations work. They seem to think that the officer should be arrested for murder immediately (as they believe they would be). It may be frustrating, but they need to understand there is a procedure that has to play out, they need to hear THIS and that the investigation IS ongoing and that justice IS NOT being denied.

This.

And that police do not get to touch a deceased person (lest they be accused of tampering with evidence.)

And they (the police) have to wait for the Coroner (even if it takes several hours).

And Medical People have to make the determination that someone is deceased.

And that the Police involved cannot leave the scene.

I think we will see some evidence of that forthcoming. There are reportedly pictures of the officers injuries, showing he was punched in the face. And during the presser this morning, the attorneys winced when Baden mentioned the officers injuries, when asked if there was any signs of a struggle.

There is at least one witness who has said that both the men were in the cop car at one point. They were fighting. I cannot imagine them fighting in such close quarters and NOT struggling over the gun.

Punched in the face or did the vehicle door fling back on him.

As DJ said, Wilson flung the door so hard it hit us (standing close to vehicle) and it flung back onto Wilson..that could be how he was treated for a swollen face and released from hospital.

After the incident, Wilson was taken to a local hospital, where he was treated for a "swollen face," according to Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson. Jackson said he talked with the officer who was “very shaken” about what happened the day of the shooting.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/08/15/ferguson-missouri-police-officer-name

How is the President taking sides?

I mean for the president not to be for Michael Brown or for this police officer.This is also not a racial situation in my honest opinion.Wait until all the evidence comes out before he or anyone makes a decision. It might actually have to go to trial and this officer be tried sent to jail or acquitted. That's why I suggested those lawyers for him. I do think he needs a very good defense attorney now. It would just help him now.

This is another help me out post. The chief medical examiner knows michael ? "I welcome anyone who wants to do additional autopsies,’’ Case said. “Michael is someone I know and think highly of, and I think highly of the Armed Forces also. I’m not upset at all. This is highly controversial case, and it’s good that everyone interested in it can have a say.”"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...016ef8-26f4-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html

From context of 'Michael' in article, it seems, imo, she referred to Dr.Michael Baden, not Michael Brown. JMO

"One was done Sunday by forensic pathologists Michael Baden and Shawn Parcells, and Case said the second — ordered on Sunday by Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. — will be done by Pentagon medical examiners.“I welcome anyone who wants to do additional autopsies,’’ Case said. “Michael is someone I know and think highly of, and I think highly of the Armed Forces also. I’m not upset at all. This is highly controversial case, and it’s good that everyone interested in it can have a say.” BBM

www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

".... An autopsy conducted for the family of Michael Brown found no evidence that he struggled with a Ferguson, Missouri, police officer before his death, the pathologist in charge of the examination said Monday...."

Emphasis mine

So, CNN isn't going to at least check into the reports that Wilson sustained injuries doing a possible scuffle ? They would rather ignore that part ; or do they not have the resources to look into it ?
No offense to anyone who works for CNN .
Feeling cynical today.

MOO

I do think it is interesting that he had pot in his system and everyone says all pot does is make you passive.

The guy in the store video was anything but passive.

Excellent point. Jmo

ciao

JLSChook, thank you for that, I do not experience paranoia in daily life and in other reading I have done I've learned that it is possible that my reaction may have been exacerbated by the fact that (and I won't go into the reason why in this thread where it is irrelevant) I have PTSD. Anyway, it is very interesting reading and I just want to say that I have followed & enjoyed your perspective on other cases. :rose:

Radio interview with officer's friend on The Dana Show:

http://danaloeschradio.com/alleged-friend-of-officer-darren-wilson-offers-his-side/

===
Fox news reports on the video with background witness:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hael-Brown-4&p=10871267&posted=1#post10871267

Snippets:
An autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family by Dr. Michael Baden, the noted former chief medical examiner of New York, reportedly determined that Brown was hit with six bullets, four to the right arm and two to the head, all to the front and none from close range. One of the bullets entered the top of Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward.

“This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” Baden told The New York Times. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

FYI, there was a Facebook rumor in the middle of last week that the Shoe Carnival in Maplewood was looted, I was just in the strip shopping center where that is and from the outside it looks like nothing happened, so if anything did happen it was not that bad. The whole strip shopping center looked normal. This is not near the riot area, just an area where there were rumors of something going on last week. Maplewood is an inner-ring suburb in Mid-County.

Is Creve Coeur very close to Ferguson? Lived there for a yr. in 07, never heard of Ferguson while there. I had to have at sometime been near the city. I was only about 10-15 mins. from Kirkwood where Shawn Hornbeck was found alive.

And I really hope this police officer is NOT charged.

Minette:

http://www.webmd.com/brain/news/20140717/marijuana-paranoia
Study Sheds Light on Marijuana and Paranoia

Uhhh...yeah....if one is paranoid they don't decide to go out and ROB the local store and intimidate the tiny owner.

If one is paranoid they worry about what OTHER people might/will do to them.

IMO Michael Brown's actions had NOTHING to do with paranoia. He assaulted the shop keeper that day so he could steal cigars! Nothing to do with paranoia. Nada.

I know this is probably terribly politically incorrect, but isn't he bi-racial? If you are bi-racial, do you identify yourself as one race or another?

I do believe Mr. President considers himself African-American but it really doesn't matter in this case. While some are trying desperately to make it about race, it has nothing to do with race. There are more than enough thugs from other races trying to terrorize their neighborhoods rather than find a way to better themselves and their lives. The drunken teens who decided to wreck our neighborhood one weekend were just as pasty white as I am.

JMO

What does pot have to do with it? Pot didn't shoot Brown. Pot is less harmful than alcohol. Pot had nothing to do with this kid being gunned down. The aggressor is the one with a lethal weapon that is able to kill when the victim is out of arms reach. Why is it always so different when it's a white cop or white person killing a black person? We don't become outraged when a white cop/person kills a white person or if the black cop/person kills a black person. Don't feel bad for the cop...he always had the control..he had the lethal weapon. ^i^

Actually, we don't know what role his drug of choice played. The robbery he committed, he stole cigars. Those cigars are used to roll blunts - a popular method of weed smoking. He was evidently stealing to support his drug of choice.

As to your racial commentary...I'm outraged every day when I wake up and read the news and see that Chicago had X amount of shootings. I don't cross-reference the race of the dead, nor the aggressor, and it's bizarre to think anyone does.

Unfortunately people are making this about race, when it's about a robbery, refusing to get out of the street...and a shooting, that imo was due to the robber going for the gun.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Punched in the face or did the vehicle door fling back on him. As DJ said, Wilson flung the door so hard it hit us (standing close to vehicle) and it flung back onto Wilson..that could be how he was treated for a swollen face and released from hospital. http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/08/15/ferguson-missouri-police-officer-name
DJ is no longer a credible witness to me, as he withheld the fact that they committed a crime ten minutes before the shooting. And he went on all national media within 2 days of this happening and not going to the police at all to give witness accounts.

Lets pretend and make the store video being on news two months ago- no connection to this at all . What would we conclude ?

IMO, we would

Acknowledge that the individual had no concern or respect for the law

The he "shopped" for the item he wanted.

Brazenly pulled it off shelf, made no attempt to conceal stolen item

Appear red agitated that the store owner attempted to stop and item of his being stolen

Lunged at the store owner, despite the owner stepping aside - it what appears like an animating behavior as opposed to a struggle to exit.

That he appearred to have been comfortable and familiar with using his 300 lb body to tower over other people

Maybe (not really) but point .... if he had baby formula in his hand in might have a different tone - I think most would think $50 cigars (I smoke!) might be a "luxury " theft!

IMO

Moreover , the allegations after video released, that it was for inflmatory reasons , sll of us here especially, know that part of an investigation is to dind out and reveal as much as they can about an indivuiduals activities and movements prior to an event.

Think Rodgers, Holmes,everyone - Casey (target) we knew everything these indivudals did weeks before etc . I have a notion here that we might find that MB may have had some issues in school with peers , in that now in the space of a 15 minute timespan we have two isssues of anger mangement issues, using body size, and some sort of world view that shoplifting is acceptable, and, if proven, reaching into a cops car (pretty bad move - would any of us like it - if proven - reaching into our vehicle in a threatening manner) and then charging him - there are some unique world views that might be described as antisocial! IMO

ANd finally the arm shots would appear to support the notion that there was a struggle in car revovling around the officers gun - I doubt a trained shooter, when fearing for his life would anticpate that a bullet in an arm would slow down a huge dude - makes no sense that angle IMO

I just had a thought about the grabbing the neck part of the story. Was the PO in a regular cruiser or an SUV? Why do I feel like someone called it a truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500