GUILTY France - Baby Loan, 4 mos, Chenerailles, 27 Aug 2014

Awwww. Wish I could say I didn't see that coming. RIP Sweet Baby Loan. :rose:

Punishment gone wrong.

Punishing a 4 month old baby!

I hope these monsters can never reproduce

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again , sorry to the citizens and especially babies of France, that America has made disappearing babies a ' fad'.
Here's a hot tip if you don't want a crying , needy baby ruining your time,,,,,,,,,,,,, TROJAN! A$$hats ! Grrrr
I'm so sick of this .

Bless this little baby, how very sad.
Parents like this make me so mad, how can you hurt such a tiny defenseless child? I shall never understand.
Then to make up the whole abduction thing, having all those people looking for the child, knowing full well what's happened! It makes me so mad.

Rip little one, also thinking of all the searchers x

About the only ' silver lining' I can see is that at his very young age, even though he could feel pain, he could not understand the complex emotions of betrayal, shock, confusion, etc. that would come from your own parents hurting you . It's not much to hang on to, but it's a tiny bit of something. :(

You don't "punish" a 4 month old baby especially when he has a malformation of the aorta.
The parents will probably say it was an accident and get a telling off and a slap on the hands. Happens in France unfortunately and has got worse during the last couple of years.

You don't "punish" a 4 month old baby especially when he has a malformation of the aorta.
The parents will probably say it was an accident and get a telling off and a slap on the hands. Happens in France unfortunately and has got worse during the last couple of years.
Yes, I've noticed French seems to far favor the comfort and mental status of the parents over the dead or missing babies for sure. What a pity . For every case that there is not severe punishment , another just like it will crop up.

Translated in my words, from article covering press conference today with prosecutor Sébastien Farges.

The couple, questioned separately, had admitted baby Loan had been assaulted several days before the reported abduction. The father said there had been violence inflicted on the baby, which was confirmed by the mother. Prosecutors aren't sure of her exact role, but tested her by asking if she'd kicked Loan, as they think both parents were more involved in the violence than they're willing to admit. It's thought Loan died days before he was reported missing. After burying him, they returned home and thought up their cover story.

Sunday afternoon the parents led police 30 miles from their home , to the place where they had left Loan's body. He was wrapped in a plastic bag and buried near a pond in Saint- Sulpice- les-Champs.

Prosecutor Farges said there was an atmosphere of violence in the family anyway, especially from Cedric, and in the context of Loan's death, probably 'voluntary violence without intention to kill.' Loan had heart surgery just last month and was fragile - Fargas thinks there may have been frustation on the part of the parents.

An autopsy is scheduled Monday morning at the Forensic Institute of Limoges. They'll be looking for recent injuries, but also signs of older ones.

http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/france-m...petit-loan-retrouve-les-parents-ia0b0n2350998

The prosecutor also 'refused' to talk about parents possibly 'punishing' the baby, because Loan was only four months old. Or something like that. Not sure if it was a reporter who asked the 'punishment' question. If so, it was a little dumb.

Translated in my words, from article covering press conference today with prosecutor Sébastien Farges.

The couple, questioned separately, had admitted baby Loan had been assaulted several days before the reported abduction. The father said there had been violence inflicted on the baby, which was confirmed by the mother. Prosecutors aren't sure of her exact role, but tested her by asking if she'd kicked Loan, as they think both parents were more involved in the violence than they're willing to admit. It's thought Loan died days before he was reported missing. After burying him, they returned home and thought up their cover story.

Sunday afternoon the parents led police 30 miles from their home , to the place where they had left Loan's body. He was wrapped in a plastic bag and buried near a pond in Saint- Sulpice- les-Champs.

Prosecutor Farges said there was an atmosphere of violence in the family anyway, especially from Cedric, and in the context of Loan's death, probably 'voluntary violence without intention to kill.' Loan had heart surgery just last month and was fragile - Fargas thinks there may have been frustation on the part of the parents.

An autopsy is scheduled Monday morning at the Forensic Institute of Limoges. They'll be looking for recent injuries, but also signs of older ones.

http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/france-m...petit-loan-retrouve-les-parents-ia0b0n2350998

The more I hear about what these so called 'parents' did to this poor child, the angrier I get.
Poor Loan, who had struggled through the first months of his life, surviving an operation as dangerous as a heart disorder, to have his parents murder him - the very hands that should have raised him with love and care and been there for him - I hope they get life in prison.

If anything, Thank goodness the parent's stupid story was so transparent and unbelievable that they basically raised enough red flags for not even their own family to believe them, and were arrested so quickly.

I hope the autopsy tells the full story for Loan, and that Justice is swift and harsh for those two murderers.

This just gets worse by the minute :(

Poor baby had just survived heart surgery :tantrum:

:( So he's strong enough to endure heart surgery , but not strong enough to endure whatever his God appointed care givers could dish out . Yes, I would imagine whatever prompted the surgery made him extra needy, possibly extra fussy and needing special requirements, meds, feedings,etc., that just made him a whole lot more ' trouble' than the average newborn. Blessed baby, I'm so sorry. You're a real angel today little one !

Words cannot express how I feel about what has happened to little Loan. Any baby should be tucked up safely at night and always treated gently and cherished. Especially having undergone heart surgery.
We seem to live in a society where babies are see as disposable. This scenario happens again and again. If I said what I really thought I would get a time out so will keep schtum. :cry: :cry: :cry:

'The parents of little Loan spent their first night in jail, following a hearing before the judge Monday night. Cedric Danjeux was indicted for "violence causing death, without intention to kill.'

'His girlfriend, Christelle Mourlon was indicted for non-assistance to persons in danger, concealment of a corpse and falsely declaring a crime.

Danjeux took responsibility and tried to put his girlfriend in the clear.

At the hearing, the judge also revealed the extent of the lengths they had gone to, to conceal the killing of Loan, which is thought to have happened on the 20th or 21st of August. This included walking a plastic doll up and down outside their home, and preparing bottles inside. All with the intention of misleading investigators.

Christelle's mother and her partner, and Christelle's Aunt, have disowned her. They want them both punished and the grandparents will testify in the court case.

Laurence Bouchet-Dionnet, the maternal grandmother of the child, said: "It's a terrible tragedy....A little baby in a pond...I'm angry, I don't want to see them. For me, for them, it's over."

They said they knew something was wrong with the story, and that she and Cedric weren't fit to look after a baby and social services should have supervised them more carefully.

"She was not patient with the kids and had a difficult character," Christelle's aunt, Valerie Bouchet said. "This baby did not belong in that home."

Prosecutor Fargas said social services did everything they could.

Photo shows Cedric Danjeux
http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...valerie+bouchet+bebe+loan&client=safari&hl=en

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...valerie+bouchet+bebe+loan&client=safari&hl=en

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 124
I can't believe they bought a doll and walked it up and down in a stroller......where did they store poor little Loan's body all that time?

I can't believe they bought a doll and walked it up and down in a stroller......where did they store poor little Loan's body all that time?
I suppose Loan was already in the pond??? What a painful life Loan had in his short time upon the earth -- first heart surgery, and then murdered by his own parents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back