Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My time here is limited for the next coupla days and then gondy for a week. Thanks all for the updates. We are headed up to our summer cottage for a week and then closing before the Canadian winter sets in. My fave moment is early in the morning. It's chilly. I have a hot cup of coffee in my hands. The mist is rising off the lake. I can hear the loons. It sets me right to know something is good and peaceful in this dang world!!!!!! Breaks my heart these little ones will never have a moment to savour! So I will do it for them.

LOL I am Canadian and call Wal-Mart Hellmart. The parking lot alone is hell LOL.

Did anyone see the Nancy Grace segment where she interviewed one of the grandma's (TP)? The Justice for Bella page has it posted 20 min. ago (recorded via cell.) I looked for the video on NG's website, but could not find it.

Lol I have never been to a Walmart...and for sure won't start going since being on WS...every other criminal seems to go there before or after...

Ugh .. People of Walmart .. Google it for face palms and laughs .. Never fails that when I go there about once a month :

I see loud people yelling at their litter of offspring
I see barefoot toddlers screaming/ running like savages while parents argue
I see/ smell people who reek of BO and haven't bathed yet this month
I see young kids .. Like oldest 8 maybe .. Unattended
Just a few examples ... Ugh

Sorry OT but I despise that place!!

Rector is family friend and did stay at home for a few days

found in shallow grave

reported missing around 1:30 am

sister last saw her at 11:30 pm.......sister did not hear any yelling or screaming

police found Rector's old clothes

police did confirm that he did not go to his friend's house as he stated

found his matching shoe prints near shallow grave

The timeline is bothering me. She was last seen at 11:30 pm, Rector had to have walked her about 1/2 mile or more from her home to the area she was killed, she had no clothes on lower half of body so there is a possibility he raped her, then killed her, dug a shallow grave and buried her, then walked to Walmart, "shopped" for clothes, most likely changed into the shoplifted clothes in Walmart prior to leaving his old clothes in Walmart and was walking along the highway when police stopped him. Meanwhile the mother and others were also shopping at Walmart at the very same time that all this was suppose to have been occurring. 911 was called by her mother at 1:30 am. It seems to me that an awful lot happened in such a short time. Isn't it just a real miracle that he wasn't noticed by the mother and others while walking to Walmart to shoplift the clothes? Something is just not adding up here. :thinking:

Per rumor, (I have screenshots) jr texted the family saying he had Bella and what were they going to do about it :( that is how they knew he had her.

My time here is limited for the next coupla days and then gondy for a week. Thanks all for the updates. We are headed up to our summer cottage for a week and then closing before the Canadian winter sets in. My fave moment is early in the morning. It's chilly. I have a hot cup of coffee in my hands. The mist is rising off the lake. I can hear the loons. It sets me right to know something is good and peaceful in this dang world!!!!!! Breaks my heart these little ones will never have a moment to savour! So I will do it for them.

Wow, sounds great. It was a chilly 83 degrees early this morning here LOL.

The timeline is bothering me. She was last seen at 11:30 pm, Rector had to have walked her about 1/2 mile or more from her home to the area she was killed, she had no clothes on lower half of body so there is a possibility he raped her, then killed her, dug a shallow grave and buried her, then walked to Walmart, "shopped" for clothes, most likely changed into the shoplifted clothes in Walmart prior to leaving his old clothes in Walmart and was walking along the highway when police stopped him. Meanwhile the mother and others were also shopping at Walmart at the very same time that all this was suppose to have been occurring. 911 was called by her mother at 1:30 am. It seems to me that an awful lot happened in such a short time. Isn't it just a real miracle that he wasn't noticed by the mother and others while walking to Walmart to shoplift the clothes? Something is just not adding up here. :thinking:

I'm thinking car involved for transport .. Maybe why crime scene tape was seen on a vehicle .. But WHOSE car was it is my question??!!

I am so, so, so tired of seeing these cases. Children surrounded by people who care more about themselves than their babies. I hope every person that lived in that house is locked up before this is over.

Poor little Isabella didn't stand a chance - either way. I sincerely hope any other children in the "care" of these losers will find true homes and better futures.

May you RIP, Bella.

Per rumor, (I have screenshots) jr texted the family saying he had Bella and what were they going to do about it :( that is how they knew he had her.
This was confirmed by the 10 year old in MSM. :(

Yes, I agree with this! I live in the desert (113 degrees yesterday...yay.) and try to get to the grocery store either really early in the morning or late at night when my hubby can watch the kids. Not that I think anything innocent was going on with this situation/family, but that's a reason for late night walmart runs in the desert.

Has any information been released showing the time of the text Rector reportedly sent to the mother saying that he had Bella and what were they going to do about it?

Wow, sounds great. It was a chilly 83 degrees early this morning here LOL.
LOL well after oppressive heat and humidty here at home our weekend is to drop into the low 70's. As we head 6 hours North. Yep it will be a tad chillier in the a.m. and eve.

This was confirmed by the 10 year old in MSM. :(

I'm glad, because I have 2 screenshots of some nasty rumors before they were deleted on Facebook....wasn't sure the truth to them.

I'm thinking car involved for transport .. Maybe why crime scene tape was seen on a vehicle .. But WHOSE car was it is my question??!!
Confusing isn't it? I'm wondering about the car as well but why was he walking to Walmart and then picked up by police walking from Walmart?

OMG! Your comment just hit me. Why were no statements released early on about Bella being in the company of JR? It makes no sense that police would keep that information from the public while they searched for Bella. Even if the sister didn't say anything immediately the grandmother was there when he took Bella.

Even more curious, Bella's mom posted on FB on September 2 where she wrote "Please help me find my daughter." Not one word about a family friend taking her. She also posted numerous links to news stories about Bella being missing, including one that stated:

The residents there reported that 8-year-old Isabella Neveah Grogan-Cannella was not in her bed or anywhere in the residence.

But the family knew she was with JR.

Either LE knew from the get go (based on information given to them by family) that JR had her and had some sort of game plan in action or the family didn't disclose the whole story to them. I just can't figure out what LE would accomplish by asking for tips from the public while at the same time not releasing a description of a POI she was last seen with.

Nancy Grace had an LE officer or sherriff (can't remember which) on there last night and she asked him if Bella's bed appeared that she had slept in it, and she also asked him if Bella had a cell phone. The man refused to answer those two questions which were IMO completely harmless questions that you would think they would answer. I just wanted throw this out there before people start raking the parents over the coals because maybe if LE is not answering about the bed or the cell phone then would definitely not answer or come out about her being in JR's company. This is just my opinion only. I'm not saying the parents are innocent at all as I've not followed it as closely as you all have. But like I said I wanted to bring this up again. I think the police have held a lot of info back and not told it. You would think that they would have answered both of Nancy's questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam