Holly Bobo's Remains Have Been Identified

Just got home and saw this...hope I can get it online. We are central time in Tennessee if anyone wants to know. HTH.

A presser at 10 PM...is that normal? It could be a blurb within a regular newscast about what they found but if it is a presser they put together for breaking news I do not think they usually have those at 10 PM. I am feeling edgy, sad, hopeless and hopeful all at once.

Omg! My heart is RACING!!!! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone

I found it easily on Google Earth. County Corner Rd runs parallel to Rt. 40 and you don't have to take the highway to get to it. Prospect Rd goes under Highway 40, then a quick left onto County Corner Rd, past the logging mill and next is the huge cell tower with the access road that they have blocked off.

Or he could have pulled out of his driveway, went North on 69. 69 goes over top Rt. 40 and as soon as you go over it - make your first left and you would be on County Corner Rd. As the area is approached the tower and access road would be on your right. If it's her, this is the road I bet he used.

I looked for trails to see if he could possibly have brought her in on a 4 wheeler, but don't see anything that stands out. Plus the bones are found so close to the main roads it doesn't appear much thought was put in to where to dump her.

With so many in jail, and this site already searched - whose to say these bones weren't recently put there. Maybe forensics will allow them to know.

Me too. My mind today has just been fixated on the location and if I post weird stuff it's because honestly, it feels like after all this time, the Bobo's will have Holly home & can lay her to rest. Thoughts are surely with them right now.

I think we all completely understand. There are so many thoughts running through my head right now. I'm not much older than Holly so I think that might be part of the reason her case hit a nerve with me. I just want her to have a proper resting place, her family deserves to have somewhere to visit her and talk to her and know where she is dangit. She should still be here with them but since she isn't, her family should at least know where she is and not have to wonder and worry anymore. God bless the Bobo's.

Sounds like they may have something solid to say about this case. Praying for her family because I'm sure they are being told now before it's announced live in two hours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have to think we are most likely going to hear that they have positively identified the remains. Because we seldom hear anything from them and for them to be having such a late night LIVE news conference, it has to be something significant.

I have such mixed emotions right now and I am sure all the families involved have similar thoughts. I want them to be able to find out who this was, but on the flipside we also know it means all our worst fears are true.

Prayers are with the TN families of missing loved ones.

Maybe they have identified whoever it is with dental records. I believe it's her. It's all so close together.

The weather and elements will not destroy the teeth in a skull. The teeth, not the skull, will last longer in such conditions.

If you got the impression that I thought the elements would destroy her teeth then I am sorry for the miscommunication.

I think everyone knows the teeth does not deteriorate but they can definitely loosen and fall away from the skull and can be scattered by wild animals never to be found sometimes. That is all I was saying and nothing about the teeth being destroyed due to the age of the skull. Sorry for the confusion. I would also think the skull would not be destroyed either. The skull bone may become brittle if it is left out in the elements but unless she had injuries at death the skull itself should be intact. Skulls have been found that are hundreds of years old or much older than that. So, imo neither the skull nor the teeth would breakdown. I don't think either of them would be destroyed But I am not sure what you exactly mean by 'destroyed' though, I must admit. Finding both is another matter and only the skull may have been found.

IMO

Just an observation, but I 40 is going to act as a man made watershed devide, so for the most part and you can see from google maps all the creeks and waterways that might be able to carry remains downstream would have taken this away from the highway so its hard to believe that this is not at least in close to the actual dump site, give or take the animal factor. IMO this is very close, I think someone posted 5.3 miles from adams ln. IMO this is Holly and he had her body at his house, got spooked, started out toward Natchez Trace State Park, and then chickened out and dumped her. Scum. Only my opinion and two cents.

A presser at 10 PM...is that normal? It could be a blurb within a regular newscast about what they found but if it is a presser they put together for breaking news I do not think they usually have those at 10 PM. I am feeling edgy, sad, hopeless and hopeful all at once.

Wow that is very unusual and especially in this case.

Either it is Holly or they want to announce it isn't her and tell everyone the search continues.

But it seems if that were true they could wait until tomorrow.

My heart is with the Bobo family but if it is Holly then they probably have already been told by the DA.

If it isn't then maybe another family will get the answers they have been looking for.

Either way it is a very sad day for some family.:(

I believe someone said it is central time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's in about 1 hour and 4 minutes from now. Central time at 10 pm.

Wow that is very unusual and especially in this case.

Either it is Holly or they want to announce it isn't her and tell everyone the search continues.

But it seems if that were true they could wait until tomorrow.

My heart is with the Bobo family but if it is Holly then they probably have already been told by the DA.

If it isn't then maybe another family will get the answers they have been looking for.

Either way it is a very sad day for some family.:(

My thoughts exactly! There must be something important enough to call a presser ASAP. Otherwise they could just hold one at a more leisurely time (in the afternoon or late morning sometime later this week) if all they were going to say is that the skull has been identified and it's not Holly.

I'm all jittery. Please god let them bring Holly home at last and put her murderer or murderers behind bars.

I found it easily on Google Earth. County Corner Rd runs parallel to Rt. 40 and you don't have to take the highway to get to it. Prospect Rd goes under Highway 40, then a quick left onto County Corner Rd, past the logging mill and next is the huge cell tower with the access road that they have blocked off.

Or he could have pulled out of his driveway, went North on 69. 69 goes over top Rt. 40 and as soon as you go over it - make your first left and you would be on County Corner Rd. As the area is approached the tower and access road would be on your right. If it's her, this is the road I bet he used.

I looked for trails to see if he could possibly have brought her in on a 4 wheeler, but don't see anything that stands out. Plus the bones are found so close to the main roads it doesn't appear much thought was put in to where to dump her.

With so many in jail, and this site already searched - whose to say these bones weren't recently put there. Maybe forensics will allow them to know.

Re: Bolded.
I didnt realize his house was basically right off 69. If he ended up moving her from his house, then you are so right that to get to the Cell Phone Tower area, all he had to do was jump on 69 from his house.

hoping like heck I can stay awake long enough. Really want to see this because I agree with OBE, this is unusual for a presser to be held so late. So I must believe they have an ID or have at the very least determined that it is not Holly. Only reason I can imagine them not waiting til tomorrow morning is to confirm it is or to eliminate rumors that it is Holly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back