VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE:

Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here, it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness, name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

I agree. If she wanted drugs, she could have easily got them near the party she was at and not have to walk around in the middle of the night.

There are like 20 different things she could have wanted IF that is what happened. There is no way some guy is at a party with all 20 things. Its likely maybe one or two like weed and coke or pills and heroin etc.

Kids in college do drugs but it is not all out in the open and everyone doesn't always know who has what because it is illegal and people don't like to talk about it. its all kept hush hush and unless you are in that circle, you probably don't know who is doing what.

How many people here think that it is Dreads guy walking with her in the second video?

If it IS dreads guy, then at some point after that, a SECOND black male approached her (when? After Dreads left her?) and put his arm around her??

I keep waiting for "dreads guy" to log on here and be like "FYI, I'm a pregnant woman. And I'll be buying new maternity clothing after this."

Lol! Right after he passes the two women, it does resemble a pregnant woman in stance and body shape..but when he begins walking, it looks like more a man's walk to me. I could be wrong, but I do believe it is a man. Thanks for the laugh, I think we all needed it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:happydance: :laughing:

I keep waiting for "dreads guy" to log on here and be like "FYI, I'm a pregnant woman. And I'll be buying new maternity clothing after this."

Hahaha!! In the video I did think it looked like it could be a pregnant woman. But, if so, how come no woman has come forward?

There are like 20 different things she could have wanted IF that is what happened. There is no way some guy is at a party with all 20 things. Its likely maybe one or two like weed and coke or pills and heroin etc.

Kids in college do drugs but it is not all out in the open and everyone doesn't always know who has what because it is illegal and people don't like to talk about it. its all kept hush hush and unless you are in that circle, you probably don't know who is doing what.

ehhhh unlikely

The white guy following her in the Sals video and the Jewelry story video are the same. In the jewelry store video, the lighting makes his pants look dark for a split second, but when he comes out of the shadows they are light again.

right. he's the guy following her in the Jewelry store video, not the cell phone guy. he had light pants on. but no. that guy was white. so the POI is not on any video? just a description by cell phone guy who was not the one following her in the jewelry store video?

LE original statement was the POI was NOT in the videos

I should have been more clear. I meant that it is the same man following her in both videos, and who is already in contact w/ LE and from whom we have the description and source about the POI.

LE has already said they think she was drunk.
And, that she was lost.

Think is the key word there. They don't know. And her parents said she was VERY familiar with the area and would not get lost there. So still a guessing game here. No facts except for the videos.

When did they say she was lost? I missed that. I recall them at some point even saying they're not sure of the accuracy of her text saying that.

They said she appeared lost and disoriented during the night before last night's press conference. They also said that she was either confused or her phone autocorrected, or "something" when she gave her location at 1:20 AM.

Going back to watch the videos again. I'm intrigued....

I wish LE would clarify if they believe someone was walking with her (on video) and if so, who they believe it was. And I am sure the witness white guy also was able to answer whether she was walking with someone at the time of that footage and provide a description.

They did already state at one point that it was a reflection but I wish they would clarify one more time because there seems to be a lot of confusion over that.

I am positive that Hannah was not looking to meet a drug dealer. She is young - only 18. She apparently graduated high school a year early and she had to be a top student as she got into UVA without any hooks. I have a 17-year-old daughter and we live in the Northern Virginia suburbs where Hannah grew up - kids here can be a little naive and sheltered. Hannah reminds me so much of my daughter - same height, both athletic and play the saxophone - so I'm looking at this through that lens. I doubt Hannah did much partying before she went to college, but UVA is a huge party school - pretty much the only thing to do on weekend nights is to drink. She also was living off-campus for the first time and probably didn't know her way around Charlottesville very well. She got drunk and lost - I think she actually was looking for someone (a guy she likes?) at the Irish pub. Maybe she was running in the Shell station video because she wanted to get to a bar on the mall before it closed? But she probably hadn't been to the downtown mall much at night and she got turned around and walked the wrong direction. I think at the time we see her in the videos on the mall she just wants to get back to her apartment, but she doesn't realize she's going the wrong direction. A friendly guy who offered to help her get home...yes, I think she trusted him and was very vulnerable.

Please just remember how young she is

How many people here think that it is Dreads guy walking with her in the second video?

If it IS dreads guy, then at some point after that, a SECOND black male approached her (when? After Dreads left her?) and put his arm around her??

I don't know if it's dreads guy, but enough people have thought it was someone (a man or woman) with long hair for me to think it doesn't look like someone clean-shaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member