GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this gives me an invention idea !!!!!

CCTV Cameras that actually work and do what they are suppose to do!!!

Yes, that would be pure genius! Cameras that actually work and are real cameras. Who'd a thunk?

Hannah's case is moving along because they found so many video clips showing her moving through populated areas and some points where there was interaction. I think it would be the same in any case where the victim is video several times. Also of course she is younger, a college student at a very expensive school and was last seen very close to where Morgan Harrington was known to be. Jmo

How would these neighbors know who is in the video? It's not like you can tell easily.

My thoughts exactly. How can they tell?? Not like the guy walking with her has super distinguishing physical characteristics like a limp or dreds or something. It looks like several people that she's friends with on fb, actually.

Unless these neighbors were there and actually saw the guy face to face, how would they know?

Also, if they are her neighbors wouldn't that mean in Fort Worth where she lived with the current bf? Would they have seen much of the ex hanging around their neighborhood given that the new bf was the ex best friend of the ex bf and all that went along with that? I'm not getting too excited over this new info at this point. JMO

OMG this is turning into High Drama

Scandals and Cover Up 3.0 (remixed)

My thoughts exactly. How can they tell?? Not like the guy walking with her has super distinguishing physical characteristics like a limp or dreds or something. It looks like several people that she's friends with on fb, actually.

Unless these neighbors were there and actually saw the guy face to face, how would they know?

Also, if they are her neighbors wouldn't that mean in Fort Worth where she lived with the current bf? Would they have seen much of the ex hanging around their neighborhood given that the new bf was the ex best friend of the ex bf and all that went along with that? I'm not getting too excited over this new info at this point. JMO

That's the same thoughts I had. Like they are talking to her boyfriend or something and hanging out sharing info. Just doubt it. IMO.

How does that old saying go??

If He cheats with you
He will cheat on you

http://shopsatlegacy.com/directory

Just caught up through thread 4. Will somebody please point out which section of the parking lot, A B C or D (in link above - D?) Christina's car was parked.

Also, per the map, in section B garage area indicates ramp leading to underground parking. Does underground parking exist? Looks like a ground level and one floor above.

http://shopsatlegacy.com/directory

Just caught up through thread 4. Will somebody please point out which section of the parking lot, A B C or D (in link above - D?) Christina's car was parked.

Also, per the map, in section B garage area indicates ramp leading to underground parking. Does underground parking exist? Looks like a ground level and one floor above.

per her dad's interview : in the same section to the right of the blue light call box on the pillar as shown here:
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.079...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s-j8A1ENTZDHtaBRRHMLWNQ!2e0

Candlelight vigil for #ChristinaMorris is back on for Allen High School tonight at 8pm #FindChristina Please RT

I also find it highly suspect that the "friend" she was last seen with has not made any contact whatsoever with her family.

"-There was a girl found beaten and raped in the same garage this past Saturday. She was still alive but left for dead. It is unknown whether the two instances are related."

"-Christina sent a text at 3:36 to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave