VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking they got a license plate from surveillance video and tracked to the residence, but perhaps are not sure if car owner or someone else was the driver/perp.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 · 1m
#Update: #HannahGraham case search warrants for this morning's activity at Hessian Hills are already under court seal.

So we aren't going to be told anytime soon about who lives in that apartment, or anything in regards to the warrants. Or the evidence that lead them there.

Oh sorry. It's public record so I didn't think it was a big deal. Saw someone else had posted similar info, just a shorter snippet. My post has been deleted so I guess you're right. :)

So we aren't going to be told anytime soon about who lives in that apartment, of the warrants. Or the evidence that lead them there.

Yep. Everyone be prepared for frustratingly vague answers, no comments, and speculation ahead!

If the media there is anything like here, someone else who lives in that building will be interviewed and prob will talk...

So we aren't going to be told anytime soon about who lives in that apartment, or anything in regards to the warrants. Or the evidence that lead them there.

If the search warrants are already sealed, I believe LE has way more information than we were aware of. It sounds to me like they have a pretty good idea of what happened and are set on building an air tight case to get the sob.

As usual. LE is giving out only what they can. They know far more, but it's always this way. This chief has been very vocal, but he knows what to say and when.

Hawes Spencer ‏@HawesSpencer 3m
No body at scene of 11-hour #HannahGraham search 168 Hessian Hills Circle. Chief Longo says "productive" search. pic.twitter.com/uWwWgTd6VS

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 50s
BREAKING: police tell @HenryGraff they just started apartment search in #HannahGraham case. Looking for anything and everything.
Charlottesville, VA

This is a huge break in this case, hopefully we will get some answers soon!

So essentially it sounds like they caught Hannah getting into or being forced into a car on video at some point and they were able to get the tag number leading them to the address. They may not know who lives there but they do know who the car is registered under so I would think that person also lives there.

or they have a match on an individual whose car was parked in a lot which was videoed (most lots have the tag number on the ticket)

It's that time when we want answers...but fear them at the same time. Ugh. I need some Tums.

NBC4 news live from the scene just said several tips related to a suspicious vehicle led police to that vehicle at 3am.

No body at scene of 11-hour #HannahGraham search 168 Hessian Hills Circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆