VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. It certainly appears to be a car that is being searched, but perhaps police would place all sorts of things on the hood of an undercover car, and open all the doors during a search on a property.

It looks to be the same vehicle as seen in google earth

Snipped.

I thought we have a car description, burnt orange Chrysler late 90's model. It's up thread. My iPad won't let me get it.

I'm late to this, but after watching the presser, it is my opinion that all of that was part of the ruse to instill confidence in the perp -- the bald white guy. They have a serial killer investigation and they want to know where the bodies have been dumped. What I saw, in my opinion only, was an acting job.
So... they made up everything? The dredlocked POI doesn't exist? They aren't really searching his apartment and they didn't take his car to be analyzed? There wasn't a guy walking with Hannah in the jewelry store video, they edited that in?

I just don't understand.

I do, too. I don't think they would have pointed out a specific individual on video, who lived at a specific address, who drove a specific car...and practically dared the press to out him...if it was a red herring.

I got that exact same feeling - it was as if he was daring someone to print his name somewhere.

That tweet about him getting alcohol to go makes no sense. It is illegal for a restaurant to sell alcohol to go. Liquor licenses are for on scene consumption only.

Depends on how relative they are being in the terms used. I can Buy a beer to go, but drink it inside the place. It will be the beer before I go.

Some place let you take beer out of them. You buy the whole 2 -6 pack.

I really don't think the poster was trying to do any victim blaming. Let's be honest, when I was in college and I went out with my tan, mac forcefield, hair done, cute outfit looking right I got a lot more attention from guys than when I would go out with my sweats, tee, rats nest hairdo and acne ridden face . Maybe that's all they were trying to point out. JMO!! Obviously though that doesn't matter, a creep/ won't care and will go after someone vulnerable no matter what. Just clarifying what i thought that person meant.

I think you made my point better then I could. I put the blame where it belongs on the BG.

Heads Up!

New thread coming up shortly. This one will close in about five minutes.

Thanks!

Is that true in VA? It's allowed in PA (six-packs) and CT (wine that's been opened in the bar).

Was something said about a bottle of wine that was taken to-go after 15 minutes?

So did mine and I almost died. (I guess because technically we were still married but not together/living together any longer)

no wonder I can relate to your signature quote. being alone is better than being with a dark triad abuser.

In my opinion, dreadlocks was an early witness and is knowingly involved in the ruse. They had to find someone very real to instill confidence in the perp. What I saw today was well-coached acting.

Who says he bought alcohol "to go"? doesn't even say he bought any alcohol. moreover, maybe he just had a shot of liquor. there isn't any info beyond "he went inside briefly" so I wouldn't assume there's any "alcohol to go" sort of business going on there.

Hope I didn't spread misinformation. I wonder what gave me that impression?

Years ago in Chicago some of the hot places had a "23 and over" rule. I was 21 and that hurt...!

At my school you could get in if you were 20 you just couldn't drink. That was in mid 2000s.

Any locals know Tempos well? Maybe the bartenders were insanely busy with last call and it took a few minutes to get the attention of one of them, a few more to get the alcohol, and then a bit more to pay?

Maybe she just went in to use the bathroom and dreads bought the alcohol to go? JMO

Is Hannah British? Because at the UVA vigil they had a British flag hanging on the banner and the Daily Mail article says "British student."

Could HG have sent the text earlier but it wasn't received by the friend's phone until 1:20? That happens to me occasionally, when someone texts me but it doesn't show up on my phone for several hours. (I live in a rural area where cell reception is sometimes spotty, though.)

Snipped.

I thought we have a car description, burnt orange Chrysler late 90's model. It's up thread. My iPad won't let me get it.

This was posted upthread, but it should be a burnt orange color.

I agree. He seemed to think he was on stage and I didn't appreciate the theatrics. Do your job, find the evidence and quit trying to build a fanbase for yourself. Just unprofessional and may end up being a defense attorney's dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021