VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I have been surprised as to what he doesn't know (description of POI's "reckless" vehicle, status at the lab, etc.)

Which IMO makes his dramatics from yesterday all the more strange. Lots of "I"s in his pressers, and yet he isn't even running things.

He made some kind of nonchalant comment about the warrant was for articles of clothing. I thought JLM had moved.

I want to know if anyone else has ever seen a Wanted Poster for reckless driving. That's a bonafide first for me.

What the majority of viewers will see, though, is a Wanted Poster for murder. The reckless driving charge is such an afterthought in the coverage of JLM being the last known person to see Hannah before she disappeared.

I am from Charlottesville and grew up right down the road from the last sightings of Hannah. I truly wish everyone on this Board would take a giant step back and breathe. This is a heartbreaking situation but heightened drama will not solve this mystery at all. And, right now, it is a mystery. If you are not from the area, please understand we are surrounded by mountains and lots of winding roads that lead to everywhere and nowhere, it is hard to describe. Right now, she is still missing. As to JLM, please don't assume anything considering the race relations that do exist in my hometown. They are real and subtle yet very serious. The University of Virginia has a lot of power over the town itself. It is a very privileged University and there is a difference between being a member of the University community and being a "townie". This Forum clearly is full of caring individuals. I would love to see the speculation completely stop if you are literally not from the area because it is impossible to describe the town and the surrounding Counties without a guided tour. Speculation can "throw off the scent". And create more problems, sadly. I want to know where Hannah is right now. I want to know where she is. I want this solved. There are too many girls missing from this area in such a short period of time. Some cases solved and some not. Where she was walking is truly not an area one would walk back and forth late at night considering what she was wearing (it is probably getting chilly there) and the distance. Also, the timing of the videos on the time-stamp to me is interesting because she would literally have to be a sprinter to get from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall area in that time not knowing the town as I know it. If JLM has nothing to do with it, he has every right to be frightened. If he has something to do with it, he has every right to be frightened. I am so sorry my little town has to deal with this yet again. Charlottesville and the surrounding counties do have a lot very weird individuals around them. It is a very bizarre place. It looks so pretty on the surface but really has a nasty underbelly. My heart goes out to everyone on this Board and all directly affected by this mystery. Let's all just work together to bring Hannah home.

Not really. He seems to have a close knit family who I've had the impression from the beginning has told him to stay quiet. If they are telling him to stay quiet, I'm sure they aren't going to be stupid enough to speak either. And most people who are close to a POI don't want to be known anyways.

As for the Lawyer, I have been over this at least a hundred times since last night. This guy is poor, he cannot afford a lawyer. He thought he might be able to get one appointment, but clearly wasn't able to.
They gave an interview to the UK Daily Mail.

If everyone who ever got questioned by LE got a lawyer... our entire system of justice would break down. Honest people not involved need to tell the freaking truth!

That makes zero sense. I also have plenty of family who are lawyers who would disagree.

What are the chances JM would off himself?

HOPE NOT...for Hannah's sake.

MOO

Morgan Harrington's mother being interviewed by Jane Velez Mitchell now, re possible connection in the cases...

"At least three other young women have disappeared in the area in the last five years, though police have said they do not think Hannah's disappearance is linked to that of any of the other missing women."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29315011

Not really. He seems to have a close knit family who I've had the impression from the beginning has told him to stay quiet. If they are telling him to stay quiet, I'm sure they aren't going to be stupid enough to speak either. And most people who are close to a POI don't want to be known anyways.

As for the Lawyer, I have been over this at least a hundred times since last night. This guy is poor, he cannot afford a lawyer. He thought he might be able to get one appointment, but clearly wasn't able to.

Grandma was stupid enough to talk to the Daily Mail, a uk newspaper that's dubious at the best of times and sensationalist the rest of the time.

Can we all agree that it's our right to have a lawyer. We shouldn't look too deeply into that, or what "religion" he has.

Grandma was stupid enough to talk to the Daily Mail, a uk newspaper that's dubious at the best of times and sensationalist the rest of the time.

Which most people have agreed to take with a grain of salt. Daily Fail.

I wonder the age of WG and why he was there at the mall alone at 1:00 a.m. not that it's illegal but it didn't appear that he was heading anywhere with purpose which is strange to me for that hour.

NO ONE here knows his age or anything about how he looks. Perhaps he is a cook or a dishwasher and he was walking to meet his ride home or to his car. Perhaps he walks slowly because of an injury or because he was tired from being on his feet for 12 hours in a hot kitchen. Perhaps he was from out of town and there for the football game, and he left his friends at the restaurant to party while he walked back to his hotel room. Maybe he was there for the high school reunion and decided he was no longer a late night partier and was on his way to his car alone. Maybe he is private security for the area and he has seen a thousand other drunk young ladies walking through the area and he just wanted to make sure she was not alone or ill. There are literally hundreds of perfectly innocent reasons for him to be there......to be alone....and to be any age at all without being "old" making him creepy or guilty of anything!

jmo

Just wanted to throw this out there. There is so much talk about speaking with police vs. not doing so. What would everyone's reaction be if WG was also refusing to speak at this point? By WG speaking, it led us to another person. If LM would speak, it might lead to the next guy and so on. What if WG had of been scared of police and also refused to speak? Ok, you can all yell at me now.... :)

I thought people were asked to search their own properties, especially their own rural properties. I don't think they would tell people to independently go look in remote areas.

In the first (?) PC, Longo asked people to search their own properties in the area (which I took to mean Charlottesville itself). Since then, I've seen something new about rural areas. But the rural areas can have so many "suspicious" looking things they'd end up with lots of people calling and resources being wasted.

If there is specific information, I'd appreciate it.

Maybe White Guy and Dreads took a little road trip together...........:panic:

WAYY OT but baby Cooper Harris's mom took a polygraph.......... all I know JMO nancy grace rightnow

Which most people have agreed to take with a grain of salt. Daily Fail.

Nobody viewed the release of the identity of the person of interest as irrelevant. We can thank JM's family for officially releasing that information.

I just want to reiterate that I found this forum as the third link of a simple google search before the name of the POI was released.

Just because it only says x number of people are viewing this thread at a certain time - it does not mean it is always the *same* people and you have no idea who these viewers are.

Something to think about. . .

I am from Charlottesville and grew up right down the road from the last sightings of Hannah. I truly wish everyone on this Board would take a giant step back and breathe. This is a heartbreaking situation but heightened drama will not solve this mystery at all. And, right now, it is a mystery. If you are not from the area, please understand we are surrounded by mountains and lots of winding roads that lead to everywhere and nowhere, it is hard to describe. Right now, she is still missing. As to JLM, please don't assume anything considering the race relations that do exist in my hometown. They are real and subtle yet very serious. The University of Virginia has a lot of power over the town itself. It is a very privileged University and there is a difference between being a member of the University community and being a "townie". This Forum clearly is full of caring individuals. I would love to see the speculation completely stop if you are literally not from the area because it is impossible to describe the town and the surrounding Counties without a guided tour. Speculation can "throw off the scent". And create more problems, sadly. I want to know where Hannah is right now. I want to know where she is. I want this solved. There are too many girls missing from this area in such a short period of time. Some cases solved and some not. Where she was walking is truly not an area one would walk back and forth late at night considering what she was wearing (it is probably getting chilly there) and the distance. Also, the timing of the videos on the time-stamp to me is interesting because she would literally have to be a sprinter to get from McGrady's to the Downtown Mall area in that time not knowing the town as I know it. If JLM has nothing to do with it, he has every right to be frightened. If he has something to do with it, he has every right to be frightened. I am so sorry my little town has to deal with this yet again. Charlottesville and the surrounding counties do have a lot very weird individuals around them. It is a very bizarre place. It looks so pretty on the surface but really has a nasty underbelly. My heart goes out to everyone on this Board and all directly affected by this mystery. Let's all just work together to bring Hannah home.

I live in the mountains of Virginia and have been in C'vill probably 15 times....so I agree with you.

Agreed. I have been surprised as to what he doesn't know (description of POI's "reckless" vehicle, status at the lab, etc.)

He's walking a super fine line, balancing the public's desire for information while trying to preserve due process, all the while trying to close a case. I think he's being extremely cautious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie