Hannah Graham: The Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
"On Jan. 26, a farmer on a tractor found Harrington's remains in a remote hayfield on his 700-acre Anchorage Farm off Interstate 64 southwest of Charlottesville. The hay would have been waist-high at the time Harrington disappeared."
I've read postings about the various disappearances in the area happening around the same time of year - Sept. / Oct. - fall. This quote is from a 2010 article about MH. Hayfield location obviously made difficulties for searchers in MH's case, possibly HG's also.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...7/01/ST2010070106582.html?sid=ST2010070106582

BBM - could this time of year be a trigger for him?

My hair stood up on end. Sorry, guys- I was in such a state that I didn't even think to add a some sort of info before just posting the link! I'll go edit.

No worries, I just think of how she was found... broken. I had such hope... I don't think that this is a good scenario. I just hope that Morgan did not suffer like it looks like she did and that Hannah is not in the same shape, wherever she is.

Hannah's family deserves to find her. Where are you, Hannah?

In a case like this, it's sad and maddening that a guy who is likely guilty and who may have confessed to someone has that information protected by law for his own sake when it could relieve a lot of pain and uncertainty for people who don't know where a loved one is located, but you also have to keep in mind the bigger picture here. We have Constitutional protections for a reason, and if you want to strip them away because of an emotional response to a case like this, you are opening up the type of abuses that those protections are designed to prevent. The unfortunate reality is that LE must find Hannah and build their case against JM without his help regardless of what he has (or has not) told his attorney, and it is for the better for everyone that it stays that way.

Thank you for defending our system of law enforcement and justice. While i understand the frustrAtion in cases like this, I believe that justice can and will be done for Hannah without compromising any of our cherished constitutional rights.

Maybe the lost football seasons of his past are more in his face, that lost glory, growing resentment, more temptation around, more triggers, more anger then acting out. He needed an ego feed. He seems to like his creature comforts too, self-indulgent, so he needed to feed that damaged-self narcissistic
psychopath ego of his. The same one that wouldn't let him cut his dreads on the run. Serial killers don't have to be rocket science smart, just good at looking out for number one, and able to slip under the radar. Any criminal would be doing better things if they were smarter.

In the Sierra Lamar case, LE planted a tracking device on the suspect's car...

I wonder if LE did that or thought to do that here. Sadly, I do not think they did since if they did so, they would not have followed him like they did once he left the police station....

I believe their following him was for psychological purposes.

The latest news is so sad, but also promising in that Morgan's family might finally get justice, and LE might be able to use Morgan's death to help find Hannah.

This guy does not seem too bright, I'm sure he did both murders/cover-ups in about the same way. If he had already murdered and hid Morgan, he probably has hid Hannah in the same way. People usually revert back to what they've already done, when under stress (had to act quickly), because it's easier. Also, he had gotten away with Morgan's murder, so likely he did it in the same way so that he could get away with Hannah's too.

Just so very tragic. My prayers are with both families, this is so so sad.

Yeah it is when he "should" be out on the football field, being a hero to the fans and on top of the world. But somewhere, somehow, that all went wrong.

Maybe the lost football seasons of his past are more in his face, that lost glory, growing resentment, more temptation around, more triggers, more anger then acting out. He needed an ego feed. He seems to like his creature comforts too, self-indulgent, so he needed to feed that damaged-self narcissistic
psychopath ego of his. The same one that wouldn't let him cut his dreads on the run. Serial killers don't have to be rocket science smart, just good at looking out for number one, and able to slip under the radar. Any criminal would be doing better things if they were smarter.

ITA, plus September and October is possibly a more vulnerable time for new students because of the start of the school year, possibly drinking for the first time and socializing ( and trusting ) new people in a different environment from home.
School filled with newly independent students, are like a big candy store for predators, who like " easy pickings".
Also September/October offers a natural cover of fallen leaves, imo.

There are wolves in the forests of Virginia. They hunt in packs and after a few weeks a dead animal may be completely gone. No trace left. It is urgent to find Hannah quickly. IMO

A prayer:
May Hannah Graham's family find strength and resolve through all this. May it be some measure of solace to them in these devastating circumstances that their beautiful daughter, as she is known to step up for others, has helped save countless other women from a terrible fate. May Hannah Graham's family, friends, and community find her.

A local poster said many days ago hunting season is about to begin. Many times we see that's how a body is found. I pray it happens as winter will soon set in.

There are wolves in the forests of Virginia. They hunt in packs and after a few weeks a dead animal may be completely gone. No trace left. It is urgent to find Hannah quickly. IMO

Can you site a source? I do not believe there have been wolves in Virginia for over a hundred years. There are coyotes though

Can you site a source? I do not believe there have been wolves in Virginia for over a hundred years. There are coyotes though
I used Vertebrates of the United States. Apparently there are 3 species of wild dogs,coyotes, and possible wolves around lakes these animals all interbreed. I have no problem calling all these dog like animals coyotes. They had a wolf hunting season in Michigan last year.
I looked on the Virginia wild life list and the grey wolf is listed.

He's had 5 years to think of better ways to dispose of a body. (((Shiver)))

He's likely practiced in those five years, too. We're still looking for Dashad and Samantha and, yes, Alexis. And perhaps others no one has even reported or reported in other states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa