GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see anything specific to the case here, although it does provide some insight. The images here are of a cat fight over AL, on Instagram, (screenshots) just a few weeks ago between his wife and another woman. Interesting what his wife has to say about him....

http://m.imgur.com/a/C0Nj7

So heartbreaking!

R.I.P Beverly

(I will never understand how someone can kill another human being and walk around in public, sleep, etc. No remorse, worry, nothing. It boggles my mind!)

So sad that he buried her where he got a job at Argos cement company
Interesting he posted a cartoon on February 19 about killing people

Maybe he wasn't planning to rob her at all. He said he did it because she was a rich broker and worked alone. Maybe he just hated the fact that she was rich (in his mind, anyway), female, worked alone.

Surely he didn't think that when someone makes a cash deal on a house, they literally bring a briefcase full of money, sign the papers right there at the kitchen table. If he did, he is dumber than a bag of hammers. No offense to hammers.

That's what I keep seeing ( with the money) With seven felonies, he wouldn't have qualified for a loan so yes, he wanted the house right then. That is why he went to a broker. He had 17,000 cash for his first home.

I am bawling this morning. Just bawling. I have no words.

Me too Angel ... I'm very emotional, and I keep picturing Beverly as she tried to fight for her life, and what must have gone through her head when she realized she may die.

She just wanted to get back to her husband, son and family. UGH!!!!

:(

LITTLE ROCK, AR--An Arkansas woman is now sharing her encounter with kidnapping suspect Arron Lewis last year.

For Gayle Cranford, hearing Beverly Carter vanished the night she was going to meet a possible cash buyer struck a chord. Cranford says the suspect in Carter's disappearance, Arron Lewis, approached her in 2013 about buying a house.

Cranford recognized his photo on the news.

"I said oh my God that's that guy I sold my son's home to," says Cranford.

<modsnip>

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...-suspect-in-2013/35997/6mFrIuQja0CoadfR1s5CJA

Please read article above.

I got up at 3:00 a.m. this morning and read this article while drinking my coffee. I think this may well be the motive why AL did this.

AL was out house hunting last year, in 2013. People that are house hunting call realtors and meet with them. I think there may be a good chance that AL and Beverly may have come into contact with each other a year ago when he was house hunting. Maybe she didn't want to deal with him due to the large amount of cash he was flashing around, maybe she didn't want to deal with him just because of how creepy he is, whatever the case it seems as if AL was holding on to one hell of a grudge against her. I think this may well be the motive for why he targeted her.

I'll bet if the people in her office do some research, they will find out that she made contact with him back in 2013 when he was house hunting.

This appears to be very recent as well.

I didn't see anything specific to the case here, although it does provide some insight. The images here are of a cat fight over AL, on Instagram, (screenshots) just a few weeks ago between his wife and another woman. Interesting what his wife has to say about him....

And apparently he really did think that with cash sales, you show up with a backpack full of money, sign the papers and own the house.

This appears to be very recent as well.

The wife is defending him. He can post his crap all over the place and someone cleans it up and it's her. She's of a low mentality herself. He also loves the attention and that's why he does it. That's the drama I was talking about. It appears to me that he is getting his money from somewhere. That house was listed ( I think) for $239,000 or something and he shows up with cash? His first house wasn't that much, so he's got the cash rolling in from somewhere.

He says there are texts between himself and Trevor. If this is true then LE will find them on his phone, even if he has deleted them. It will come out one way or the other.

I'm really really behind, who is Trevor?

The wife is defending him. He can past his crap all over the place and someone cleans it up and it's her. She's of a low mentality herself. He also loves the attention and that's why he does it. That's the drama I was talking about. It appears to me that he is getting his money from somewhere. That house was listed I think for 239,00 or something and he shows up with cash? His first house wasn't that much, so he's got the cash rolling in from somewhere.

Where do you see her defending him?

Also, you DO realize he most likely did not actually show up to that house with cash, right?

Trevor is a name he threw out there, alleging he was a "co-defendant". I think his story at that time was yes he kidnapped her but then Trevor must have killed her.

That's what I keep seeing ( with the money) With seven felonies, he wouldn't have qualified for a loan so yes, he wanted the house right then. That is why he went to a broker. He had 17,000 cash for his first home.

Maybe I missed something and I apologize in advance...what's the deal with $17,000? A cash buyer is not going to give actual cash. They would show proof of funds and it would be a 100% cash buy at the closing table by writing a check, certified funds, etc.

$17,000 wouldn't buy a house anyway, especially the one he was looking at. Down payment maybe. Someone please fill in the holes for me. I am trying to catch up!

TIA

Maybe I missed something and I apologize in advance...what's the deal with $17,000? A cash buyer is not going to give actual cash. They would show proof of funds and it would be a 100% cash buy at the closing table by writing a check, certified funds, etc.

$17,000 wouldn't buy a house anyway, especially the one he was looking at. Down payment maybe. Someone please fill in the holes for me. I am trying to catch up!

TIA

He supposedly bought a house with 17K cash last year. A mobile home/trailer.

Incapable of relationships, lies, steals, no conscious or remorse. I would love to see what this guy's childhood consisted of. My guess is that no one truly loved him, or he was severely bullied. Where are his parents? Was he adopted? At what age?

I've adopted ten children, and I work with kids with Reactive Atttachment Disorder. These kiddos have a history of lying/deceit that is incredibly hard to reform. I'm not excusing his obscene behavior, but I am giving a very plausible reason for it.

Adopt an older child, and help them heal.

God, really? On the page posted above, he finds a girl and posts his phone number on it and his wife defends him. Stupid is as stupid does, mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member