GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

Stovall Street is very very close to the store she was seen on camera at...at least according to my mapping skills so if someone can verify and map...tia

Yes! If you head behind the store, going in the same direction that she was seen departing towards, straight down Bear Fork Road (the store is on the corner of Bear Fork Road and Hwy 45/St. Stephens Road), you will come to Stovall at about 2300 feet. Less than a half a mile (one mile is 5280 feet). Stovall is to the left off of Bear Fork Road if you are traveling in the direction from the store; but not to the right, so there is no intersection. It just turns off of Bear Fork Road in one direction. Stovall is not a very long street either. It is less than a half of mile in length. This is VERY near the store!! And in the direction that she was seen to be departing AND a straight shot.

Lagniappe ‏@LagniappeMobile 53m53 minutes ago 2/2: Tasha Parker, subject of Hiawayi Robinson warrant, lost her own daughter to carbon monoxide, won a multimillion dollar settlement.

Related:

Court Records Reveal History of Search Warrant Targets in Hiawayi Robinson Case

http://lagniappemobile.com/court-re...search-warrant-targets-hiawayi-robinson-case/

While Figures said the community’s biggest concern is that there may still be a killer on the loose, she has full confidence in all the law enforcement agencies involved in the investigation.

“I truly believe they are doing everything they can … There are things that they’ve sent off to be tested that’s a part of the investigation,” she said. “They have to take everything into consideration, and I applaud them for that. They’re taking it all before they make a statement about something.”

As far as the community, Figures and Bracy both ask for citizens to be patient.

Hiawayi’s father, Hiawatha Robinson, said he found out his daughter was missing when he received a call from his mother around 9:45 p.m. Tuesday night.

“That was the last call I got … I never did see her that day,” he said. “I never told her I was going to meet her.”
http://lagniappemobile.com/search-co...girl-prichard/

MAJOR HINK ALERT, IMO

I posted upthread al of the earliest articles. And Mom very clearly, without question, said her daughter had talked to her Dad on the phone and was going to go meet up with him at the cousins apt. Either HR made that up and lied to her mom OR Dad is lying. I am going to go with the latter.

OK, I'm just thinking outloud here...

what if Hiawayi never talked to her dad about coming to the cousin's apartment at all? What if she talked to someone else who told her that her dad was coming there? What if she told her grandmother that she was going to the cousin's (which was a common thing for her to do) because her dad was coming there but she didn't actually, specifically, say that she had spoken directly to her dad? It would have to be someone who had her phone number or whom she herself called.

Or, what if she did talk to dad and he did say he was coming, but he didn't and she got tired of waiting around, so she headed towards the home on Stovall and was intercepted along the way? She may have thought she could walk there and even though he doesn't live there maybe he hung out there often enough that she thought he would be there. But, this probably doesn't work because she couldn't have waited for him for very long if she was at the store at 4:04 pm.

Also, I heard on another live newscast, once again... no link to share (maybe someone else heard this and can confirm?) that the cousin wasn't actually at the apartment. So, maybe no one knows for sure if she ever actually made it there or not! This is very confusing!

It was her 15 year old daughter and her 31 year old brother that she was living with at the time. I'm pretty sure she's not old enough to have a 31 year old child.

ETA: according to her Facebook, she's 37, so in 2008, she was 31 too, I wonder if she lost her twin brother?
ETA again: I found his obit, no, he was 11 months older than her.

It was her 15 year old daughter and her 31 year old brother that she was living with at the time. I'm pretty sure she's not old enough to have a 31 year old child.

ETA: according to her Facebook, she's 37, so in 2008, she was 31 too, I wonder if she lost her twin brother?
ETA again: I found his obit, no, he was 11 months older than she.

Oh, I'm sorry! I will correct my post! Thank you!

OK, I'm just thinking outloud here...

what if Hiawayi never talked to her dad about coming to the cousin's apartment at all? What if she talked to someone else who told her that her dad was coming there? What if she told her grandmother that she was going to the cousin's (which was a common thing for her to do) because her dad was coming there but she didn't actually, specifically, say that she had spoken directly to her dad? It would have to be someone who had her phone number or whom she herself called.

Or, what if she did talk to dad and he did say he was coming, but he didn't and she got tired of waiting around, so she headed towards the home on Stovall and was intercepted along the way? She may have thought she could walk there and even though he doesn't live there maybe he hung out there often enough that she thought he would be there. But, this probably doesn't work because she couldn't have waited for him for very long if she was at the store at 4:04 pm.

Also, I heard on another live newscast, once again... no link to share (maybe someone else heard this and can confirm?) that the cousin wasn't actually at the apartment. So, maybe no one knows for sure if she ever actually made it there or not! This is very confusing!

According to Dad, they did speak and he did tell her he was coming to the cousins. Since he never actually went , maybe he should have called her and told her, or called the mom and said something?

I just find it very odd. If my husband told our 8 yr old little girl to meet him somewhere, he would be there OR he would tell someone to find her and tell her he was not coming. He wouldn't just blow off an 8 yr old who was out looking for him.

I just think it is so clear cut the way the mother first told the story, that Hiawayi was excited to go meet up with her dad for treat money. She changed her school clothes and ran off enthusiastically. But strangely enough she did end up with 4 dollars to spend on treats. And someone drove her to that market.

Look at that interview with Dad, linked a few posts back. Mom is very upset and anxious, and very determined. You can see the fear and worry on her face. Dad, not so much. He looks angry and lashes out at the cops. But he does not look like a totally frightened parent of a missing child. In fact, he says he doesnt think anything happened to her, she is just hiding.

eta:

MUST WATCH VIDEO:
Link to video with mother and father talking about the circumstances surrounding Hiawayi's disappearance, addressing some rumors, and giving information about the search.

http://snewsi.com/id/1437421936/Hiawayi-Robinson

According to Dad, they did speak and he did tell her he was coming to the cousins.

I will have to look in to this again, but I remember hearing him say that he did not talk to her. This could be a discrepancy in the story, or unclear reporting. I do agree totally that mom's story was clear cut.

I don't have a link, but I read a comment by someone who had searched early on for Hiawayi. They said the area her body was found in, had been searched and she wasn't there.
Then she ended up being found there. Probably just someone talking out the side of their mouth, but I've wondered it there might be some truth to that?

I will have to look in to this again, but I remember hearing him say that he did not talk to her. This could be a discrepancy in the story, or unclear reporting. I do agree totally that mom's story was clear cut.

Hiawayi's father Hiawatha Robinson tells News 5's Peter Albrecht he plans to "walk the soles off his shoes" today searching for his daughter.

Hiawatha says he spoke to his daughter on Tuesday but was never told she was coming over, and didn't know she was missing until 9:45pm that night.

"I haven't eaten or slept since," the father added.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/26565948/search-resume-for-missing-girl-in-prichard

Haven't they checked phone records? That seems like a pretty easy thing for LE to look into. And if Hiawayi was at the apartment with her grandmother, why hasn't anyone asked her if she heard her on the phone with her father?

Dad ADMITS he talked to her on the phone. And when she hung up, she was THRILLED that her dad was coming over. She ran right out to go meet him. WHY would she do that if he never told her he was coming over to the cousins?

Sorry, but that is HINKY all over. One of them was lying, and I don't think it was sweet Hiawayi.

Haven't they checked phone records? That seems like a pretty easy thing for LE to look into. And if Hiawayi was at the apartment with her grandmother, why hasn't anyone asked her if she heard her on the phone with her father?

Yep. I am sure they have checked the phone records. And it probably does show that she talked to her Dad. Now he says he never told her he was coming over to the apt. complex. But Mom was pretty clear on what her daughter told her. And I believe it did happen that way.

And I believe it led to the two search warrants as well. jmo :moo: :cow:

The old saying Follow the money... and why that store? Someone gave it to her? But then if she kinda borrowed it what would she do?

Yes! If you head behind the store, going in the same direction that she was seen departing towards, straight down Bear Fork Road (the store is on the corner of Bear Fork Road and Hwy 45/St. Stephens Road), you will come to Stovall at about 2300 feet. Less than a half a mile (one mile is 5280 feet). Stovall is to the left off of Bear Fork Road if you are traveling in the direction from the store; but not to the right, so there is no intersection. It just turns off of Bear Fork Road in one direction. Stovall is not a very long street either. It is less than a half of mile in length. This is VERY near the store!! And in the direction that she was seen to be departing AND a straight shot.

wow isn't bear fork rd still a really busy street? with businesses? I used to live in Mobile....also weird... without being seen by someone on bear fork ?would she had to cross the busy road no sidewalks either to get to Stovall? Really doesn't seem like a walking area?

Ok she buys $ 4.00 in candy...we should know what kind of candy she purchased ....we there any wrappers found in the direction of Stovall? and if Hawayi did walk there from her apt...could she get confused with Bear Fork and St.Stephens and thought she was going back to the Apt?

Dad ADMITS he talked to her on the phone. And when she hung up, she was THRILLED that her dad was coming over. She ran right out to go meet him. WHY would she do that if he never told her he was coming over to the cousins?

Sorry, but that is HINKY all over. One of them was lying, and I don't think it was sweet Hiawayi.

Im confused... Ive read that the Dad Called Hawayi and then read the She called her father?

Before 4PM she acquired money....

One thing that is troubling is how well did Hawayi know this area? and what sense of direction would she have...really almost 9 years old...did she ever go beyond the apartment complex? to Friends home?

Was the candy found?

From the above link:

“There are just times, I miss all the good times. But I wish everyone would stop the lying. I’ve got thousands of people standing behind me,” he said.

Stop lying about what? Has he taken a polygraph? That's one way to eliminate possible lies or rumors.

The point he was making is that he didn't know why they damaged the door. He was saying that they had called him in the past to open the home for them, so they could have called him again rather than kicking the door to get inside. It's not that he doesn't know why they came at all... maybe he does or doesn't, I don't know. But, he was saying they did not have to bust the door up.

So... perhaps they didn't want him present when they went in.

I wonder if they think she was held at the home (either alive or deceased) for some period of time before being placed at the rubbage pile.

I can't wrap my brain around any of this! Wouldn't LE have the parents under surveillance until the body was found? I just assumed they would but maybe they can't do that without a specific reason?? I was thinking that he could not have killed her and dumped her body because LE would have been watching him.

Or perhaps his gf did something out of anger over losing her daughter?

IDK, but the girlfriend, the loss of the girlfriends child, a vacant home..... the combination raises questions.

Additionally this was just prior to Hiawayi's birthday. Perhaps the excitement about celebrating was too stressful. There is a correlation between holiday's and these murders happening. I'd include birthday as holiday.... I know it would be tough for me if I were in the gf's shoes and it was close to my significant others daughters birthday.

Now I am wondering if they brought cadaver dogs into both residents?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back