Found Deceased OK - Tommy Eastep, 30, Lake Eufaula, 7 July 2013

The last three went missing on the same day?

I saw somewhere that he previously worked at Bob Moore Saturn. Not sure how long ago though. This is a perplexing case and I just got caught up on it last night. Been sleuthing this morning. I have the grandbabies here so really need to get off this thing. But one thing...I would not say he's gay, more like a metrosexual male.

On a side note, my biological mother's name is Wewoka! Some things come out to me strangely. So, there's a Wewoka Oklahoma. AND a Lahoma Oklahoma. Guess that's where my gypsy biological parents got the names from!

The last three went missing on the same day?

I saw somewhere that he previously worked at Bob Moore Saturn. Not sure how long ago though. This is a perplexing case and I just got caught up on it last night. Been sleuthing this morning. I have the grandbabies here so really need to get off this thing. But one thing...I would not say he's gay, more like a metrosexual male.

On a side note, my biological mother's name is Wewoka! Some things come out to me strangely. So, there's a Wewoka Oklahoma. AND a Lahoma Oklahoma. Guess that's where my gypsy biological parents got the names from!

Oh, hey, I worked at Bob Moore Saturn once upon a time, many moons ago.

Metrosexual, yes, that's exactly the word that came to mind.

I feel pretty certain who's responsible for what happened to Colt and Molly, and have some ideas about what happened to Tommy, but there doesn't seem to be any connection between the two cases other than a coincidence about the timing.

all now

1st one is Brandon Lawson South of Bronte/San Angelo, Tx 8-8-13
2nd one is Brandon Nichols Carter Co, OK 4-3-14
3rd one is Tommy Eastep Lake Eufaula, OK 7-7-13
4th IDK is it Colton Haynes? 7-7-13
5th is Molly Miller Wilson, OK 7-7-13

Thank you. I'm not familiar with the first 2. But isn't Carter Co awfully close to the location of the Haynes/Miller case?

Thank you. I'm not familiar with the first 2. But isn't Carter Co awfully close to the location of the Haynes/Miller case?

Yes, Carter County is the next county to the north of Love County. It's where the chase began the night Colt and Molly disappeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritecho View Post
all now

1st one is Brandon Lawson South of Bronte/San Angelo, Tx 8-8-13
2nd one is Brandon Nichols Carter Co, OK 4-3-14
3rd one is Tommy Eastep Lake Eufaula, OK 7-7-13
4th IDK is it Colton Haynes? 7-7-13
5th is Molly Miller Wilson, OK 7-7-13

I have followed this case a little, but don't know all the details. I followed the Brandon Lawson case thoroughly.

The one link I made is drugs, specifically meth.

Was there any indication of drug use or dealing with the other missing people in this list?

Yes, Carter County is the next county to the north of Love County. It's where the chase began the night Colt and Molly disappeared.

Thought so. Couldn't remember if it was where it started or ended. That is very strange that these cases are from the same area. Going to do some reading on Nichols...

BTW we were at Eufaula last weekend and I couldn't help but keep thinking of Tommy and his family. I sure hope they get answers.

Bumping for Tommy, nearly a year since he vanished.

Latest post on his missing page says no new leads, just dead ends all the way around.

Bumping for Tommy, nearly a year since he vanished.

Latest post on his missing page says no new leads, just dead ends all the way around.

Do you think there is a chance T's case is connected to other mp cases in OK? Just curious, it seems the few cases I've seen or read all seem eerily similar. IMO

Do you think there is a chance T's case is connected to other mp cases in OK? Just curious, it seems the few cases I've seen or read all seem eerily similar. IMO

IMO, there is a slim chance that this is related to another MP case. He does have a few connections with the molly and colt case though: He went missing on the same day as M&C, he was seen in Davis OK on July 4th (via fb post) while M&C were in Ardmore around that time, and they both have connections with Meth.

However, I don't believe the cases are related. IMO, I think Tommy's disappearance probably has something to do with the town of Wetumka OK due to its proximity to his truck. I just wish I had a way to figure out who was in Wetumka that weekend.

I don't think it would be too difficult to figure out who was around celebrating the 4th of July with family and friends in the area where the truck was found. I am of the opinion Tommy does know some people in Wetumka and it would make sense to begin there.

I would like to see search parties start from the Wetumka Lake all along the back roads to where his truck was found. I think in all likelihood he is in that area.

I don't understand why the family keeps saying he couldn't or doesn't know anyone from that area when clearly it is not only possible, but probable.

Is the family planning any searches or a vigil for the year anniversary? I haven't heard of anything yet.

It would be a great time to blanket all the areas with fliers and talk to people in Wetumka coming and going for the 4th weekend. People from small towns have reunion type get-togethers every year on such holidays so many of the same people would be in town from other places. This is an opportunity that should not be passed up!!

http://m.chickashanews.com/chickash...il.htm?contentguid=npdv9yBz&full=true#display

A year ago Carla Eastep and her husband were on vacation. They didn't know when they returned home their 30-year-old son Tommy Raymond Eastep wouldn't be waiting.

Little is known about Tommy's disappearance from the Lake Eufaula area. The Blanchard native was still in contact with his parents July 6, 2013. Everything went dark after that date. There was no contact, no more charges on his bank card and no information to give Tommy's loved ones any lead on his disappearance...

At this point Carla isn't looking for a miracle, but she would like to know what happened to her son.

I'd like to see a private investigator, similar to the one working on the Molly Miller case, look into Tommy Eastep's case. I think it's possible that there are links to what happened to Tommy, but someone needs to perform an investigation.

I'd like to see a private investigator, similar to the one working on the Molly Miller case, look into Tommy Eastep's case. I think it's possible that there are links to what happened to Tommy, but someone needs to perform an investigation.

I admit to being skeptical when Klein was hired, but it's hard to argue with success. I hope the Easteps can get them on board with Tommy's case as well.

The two cases are not linked at all, IMO. I have a totally different list of suspects for Tommy's disappearance.

I noticed again how misleading/evasive the Chickasha article was about the truck and where it was found. Why are they all sidestepping Wetumka, OK?? This makes no sense. That is where the investigation should be focused! What is going on there?! smh

After reading Websleuths for years, it was Tommy's case that has made me sign up to comment. I don't know why. I suppose it's because I see a handsome man whose situation is being overlooked because he's an addict. I feel like very little information is being released, even by family, likely because they don't want people to not take it seriously, but at the potential risk of not getting that one tip that could solve this mystery. I think about it a lot, and I am usually good at finding one single hypothesis that could answer every question, but I can't with this one. There's always some missing bit, something that doesn't match up.
Anyways, let's keep Tommy and his family, especially his children that are no doubt beyond confused even in their young years, in our thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back