Ebola outbreak - general thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox news reporting one of the people who had contact with Mr Duncan now being taken to hospital with signs of Ebola.

breaking news per Fox... New Ebola patient rushed to the hospital. Had contact with Duncan. in Dallas, Texas.

More coming soon.

Oh dear.

Best
Hc

FFS,, its' live on wfaa right now. This person in Frisco did have contact with Duncan, which means to me, he was NOT being monitored huh?

WFAA-TV
7 mins ·
BREAKING: The City of Frisco confirms a patient exhibiting signs and symptoms of Ebola who had contact with Thomas Eric Duncan came into a Care Now facility today after noon. Paramedics are preparing to transport the patient and are examining clinic staff and facility patrons. There will be a 3:30p press conference regarding the situation.

ETA how many others had contact with duncan who are NOT being monitored????? Oh geez !

Fox news reporting one of the people who had contact with Mr Duncan now being taken to hospital with signs of Ebola.
Did they saw who it was? Wondering it if was one of the relatives in the apartment.

Frisco would be in the right circumference of where the ebola family transfered to.. Omg I have relatives there. Gated communities there too

Where is Frisco? Are there two, one in Dallas and one in Frisco, or are they reporting the same person?

Part of Frisco is in Denton county and the rest in Collin County.

So I'm gathering from you, my fellow WS posters that the person in Frisco was NOT one of Louise's family, since they were not in quarantine???
Nothing on CNN about it yet.

That is so far beyond wrong. Last I heard the authorities had NOT disinfected the apartment or the building that the nurse lived in but they DID manage to use batons against animal lovers to enter the building and seize/kill the nurse's dog.

Yeah cause if they had left the dog alone what might have happened exactly???? Dog had food and water, owners were in isolation, so NO ONE would have been exposed.

<modsnip>

CBS is reporting contact with Duncan AND that he/she answered yes to recent travel to west Africa.

My daughter in law is a surgical technician at Baylor in Frisco.

And this would be right on schedule with the 8 to 10 day incubation period, which I understand to be the most common period of time from contact to symptoms.

I hope the people that CDC is following were told what to do if they start feeling ill. I can't believe the person in frisco walked into a care center where other patients, etc were waiting. I hope the CDC gave them direction on who to call and what action to take. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23