Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

Holding out a little bit of hope for Kayelyn. This case reminds me of Teleka Patrick, Kourtne Stouffer, & Ivy Merck. All who I followed wholeheartedly..

I agree Kayelyn left distressed and am so sad and scared for her. I am far away from Utah but I'm sure glad it's not winter yet! I'm hoping that like Ivy, she will surface soon. I know the odds aren't in her favor right now, however; I sincerely pray for her to be ok.

I sure hope a local chimes in or we can get some maps (I'm not good or I would!) I'd love to see what's within walking distance. She couldn't have gotten too far on foot. Especially barefoot.

Now of course if she was distressed, she would be an easier target so we can't rule out that she was preyed upon. I wonder if there is a homeless sector near her. I know where I live there are many homeless areas and the majority of the people seem to have addiction and/or mental health issues. Maybe she could be surviving w/ them.

No real facts here or anything, just thoughts and prayers that she is found soon, safe and sound.

This doesn't really feel like a suicide situation. It feels more like a runaway situation. Her Dad said there had never been any signs of abnormal behavior in the past.......... for real !? This has mental breakdown stamped all over it......but where do you go in the pouring rain with no shoes on ?? How do you harm yourself if you have nothing with you except the clothes on your back ?

I'm hoping she was picked up by a friend or an acquaintance that is giving her a hiding spot in order to de-stress. Could she have been experimenting with some kind of synthetic drugs and thus all the sudden delusions ?

Since she was a social worker, she may have a lot of contacts that the cops and her family don't know about. It's a mystery for sure.

Today's update changes everything. If what they are saying is true and she was "acting delusional" and no one ever noticed before, she is the typical onset age for schizophrenia. If it had been drugs she would have come down by now and realized she wandered off. She would have been located if she survived. Because I'd her mental state she's higher risk for exposure, suicide, accidental death, as well as becoming a target by an abuser or sadist.

Here's what I don't understand...and of course my opinion changes every time more info and details are issued. So just stay with me here....if the roommate woke to cops at the door and their room mate was clearly "delusional" why did he/she just leave? Why didn't the room mate call her parents, friends, siblings, 911...anything? In the last press release it specifically said the room mate returned late Saturday night/early Sunday morning and she was gone. Who does that? I'm still on the fence as to the room mates involvement. Maybe it was the room mate she was having a conversation with off camera? Or a neighbor? Or the dog. I talk to my dogs like people. As I type my daughter is having a deep convo with our Schoodle.

This case is tricky indeed.

And it's not far fetched really to question the roommate as they lived with her and was the last person to see her. I just want to know if she/he is cleared. Do they have proof of their alibi? Because in my mind, There is possible motive. She was struggling to pay her bills with the job loss and that can cause tension in a home. It only takes a few arguments to make someone mad. But the 911 call confirmation really makes me question that. No matter how I look at it, it doesn't have a good ending. I want to think she's safe but my heart says otherwise.

Holding out a little bit of hope for Kayelyn. This case reminds me of Teleka Patrick, Kourtne Stouffer, & Ivy Merck. All who I followed wholeheartedly..

I agree Kayelyn left distressed and am so sad and scared for her. I am far away from Utah but I'm sure glad it's not winter yet! I'm hoping that like Ivy, she will surface soon. I know the odds aren't in her favor right now, however; I sincerely pray for her to be ok.

I sure hope a local chimes in or we can get some maps (I'm not good or I would!) I'd love to see what's within walking distance.

I mapped out her area. She's minutes away from a national forest, a historic farm with lots of land and a park. Any one of those places are bad. And as far as being barefoot, depending on her mental state she could get pretty far without noticing she didn't even have shoes on. If the voices are louder than the pain in her feet she's going to notice only the voices. It's why schizophrenics are hit by oncoming traffic, fall from high places...or sometimes jump even. I'm not happy about the roommate just leaving her like that. It makes me really really sad.

This also reminds me of Teleka. :( (anyone find any deleted tweets?) Hoping if she is running from an imaginary foe she goes somewhere and hides and this doesnt end like Telekas.

This appears to be an explanation of a Tarot card called "Death" (it doesn't signify literal death, FWIW)...yes, I read cards...but am not a "psychic"! The words on some of the cards can seem scary to people unfamiliar w/ them. My guess is maybe she had a reading & this card came up, or perhaps she was simply checking out info on Tarot cards. JMO.

Nope, that's actually the explanation of another Tarot card, also a Major Arcanum, called "The Tower". And yes, The Tower may signify the death. I think this note might be quite worrisome.

The fb book page has some interesting new footage...

Interesting videos. I have watched both probably about ten times. The first video i noticed quite a few people on the article said she didn't look scared and it looked like she was going to meet someone. To me she looks scared and running from fear of something but it could also be my mind thinking that from everything i have read. The second video it's hard to make anything of it,she looks like she is talking to her dog which i do all the time...but i also noticed she doesn't walk very straight or the way she is walking just seems off to me. I would like to hear these 911 calls.

The video with the dog imo looks like she's talking to the dog. The dog appears to just stop, and KL appears to be asking it why, and trying to convince it to come on.
I noticed the way she looks both ways after she runs past the cars is interesting to me. A crazed person wouldn't look both ways, would they?

I read the dog was old, so maybe she was trying to coax it to come out. I know mine won't go out if it's raining. The other vid, just looked to me as tho she was maybe running to her car and was trying to hurry cause it was raining.

I wouldn't put too much blame on the roommate at this point. Roommate doesn't necessarily equal friends, you know? I myself have had housemates I could barely stand, and who were, for lack of a better word, weird. So our relationship was just polite. If one of them started acting a bit odder, I might leave, too -- or leave because I had someplace to be. I had my own life - work, school, boyfriend, whatever, and if we weren't somewhat friends, I might not concern myself with it until it got to a certain point. I also may not have had contact info for their friends or family.

I really hope she'll be found and will get the help she needs!

:scared:I talk to my dogs and cats all the time. People must think Im nuts.:scared:

I have watched the videos, the first one she looks like she is just running outside to go get something from her car or the mailbox. The second one she is trying to get her dog to walk, I talk to my dog all the time, especially if it's raining out my dog wants no part of getting wet and going pee, so I have to talk her into it. I pray they will find this girl safe. And the 911 call, maybe she did hear someone. She doesn't sound delusional to me. Obviously something happened to her, she didn't look like she was running out of the house to go do harm to herself, she just looked like she was running out to go get something.

Dogs can be pretty perceptive. Maybe the dog herself recognized there was something wrong with Mommy.

After watching the videos ,it seems that she was looking back over her shoulder as she first exited her apartment as if being chased by someone. The second video seems like any other dog owner trying to get the pooch to move. At least in the first video a general direction where she was headed is indicated. I wonder if the houses across from the southern exits of the complex have surveillance cameras also ,is Kiki in any way religious, as maybe a house of worship might be a place she went.

The video with the dog imo looks like she's talking to the dog. The dog appears to just stop, and KL appears to be asking it why, and trying to convince it to come on.
I noticed the way she looks both ways after she runs past the cars is interesting to me. A crazed person wouldn't look both ways, would they?

bbm - If they feel paranoid about feeling followed, I think, yes they would. Together with the reporting of a break-in and a fight, both of which didn't happen according to police, I believe she was hallucinating and did feel paranoid that something bad is happening or going to happen. Hence she looks around. She might have taken off because she believed something is happening or someone is watching her, or something like that.

This might be due to an illness like schizophrenia, or due to drugs (overdose?), and she might have fallen and hurt herself in one of the nearby parks, or the drug itself killed her. Reminds me of the guy who was found weeks later dead in the woods, not far from where he was last seen running and taking his clothes off. (Forgot his name, sorry!)

What did you all make of the 911 calls? To me, she sounds naturally upset and worried about something, but doesn't sound drugged or out of the ordinary.

Perhaps they need to check out her roommate much closer?

And WHY .... did the police or roommate not call her family or bring her to the hospital for observation, IF they thought she was acting delusional?

I did want to add, talking to oneself, one's dog, etc .... does not make you delusional.

MOO ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back