Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

Nice map...That area is SO residential. I am leaning towards hiding in a garage/under a porch/in a crawl space in the neighborhood. I think she has paranoia- possibly drug induced, JMO- and is running from "intruders." I agree with other comments that she is probably in the immediate area. Hoping neighbors are checking their garages/sheds/under tarps/rvs etc.

Recently there was a case of a little girl who disappeared from her bedroom...turns out she had wandered off and was in a, crap what was it, she fell in this crawl space area thing...ugh, what was it, sorry. marking spot to go look...

Those are great case overview videos...but the YouTube video is personal and gives insight re: her twin brother...and his issues. Wow.

I wasn't going to watch the video but i did and i feel so bad for this family. They have been through so much. If you look at the mother in this video and look at her now you can really tell all they have been through has really taken a toll. One child and now two have been taken from her...there are no words :(

SBM BBM

The reflection seen in video 2 is sunlight filtering down through the trees. It's not a car. You can see her shadow pass right through it as she runs by.

I would dispute that. That element does not appear in any of the other five video clips.

KL running past that reflection interrupts the lighting making that image ..her body would be between a vehicle and that reflection, not between the sky and that reflection.

But how would she sustain herself in "garages/sheds/under tarps/rvs etc."? It's been two weeks!

She COULD survive in an RV (bathroom, water tank, etc), a house with a family on vacation, a fallout shelter, a garage where people store food and drinks, dumpster diving, stealing, eating dog food, drinking rain water. All highly unlikely in my opinion but all options are on the table at this point since there are NO leads. JMO it is probably not likely she is still alive but hey anything is possible.

I hope they have taken at look at this lake area? Which lake is this? (photo of her dog)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4059737731288&set=pb.1217493968.-2207520000.1413009056.&type=3&theater

There are several lakes in the area (including the Great Salt Lake) but they would all be about a 20-30 minute drive from the condo. I can't tell what this lake is from the photo but it doesn't appear to be the Salt Lake. Might be Utah Lake or one of the reservoirs.

It seems every time she is over by that mound she has her dog.

Thanks for finding this video, it really provides a lot of insight into KL's family.

Although I totally agree she is talking to her dog in the surveillance video I also feel certain she is suffering from a mental health issue of some sort. It occurred to me that if drugs played some part in her mental problem that might be a reason the roommate didn't reach out to law enforcement or KL's family.

I do hope she's found safe but fear, like others have suggested, that she may turn up deceased in some unlikely place like Elisa Lam or that woman down south who was found burrowed in some tree roots (sorry, I can't remember her name but I think it was in Atlanta...she left her car running and disappeared).

This video is from 5 years ago. KL appears in this video at approximately the 4 minute and 7 minute points. This family has seen tragedy. Assuming KL is suffering from a Mental Illness is not far-fetched, based on what her twin brother has been through (depression, drugs).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MEbqPnyUVw

Just a thought ...could KL be headed toward Draper, UT, in an attempt to visit the brother? Not likely ...as I commented, it's just a thought.

Thanks for finding this video, it really provides a lot of insight into KL's family.

Although I totally agree she is talking to her dog in the surveillance video I also feel certain she is suffering from a mental health issue of some sort. It occurred to me that if drugs played some part in her mental problem that might be a reason the roommate didn't reach out to law enforcement or KL's family.

I do hope she's found safe but fear, like others have suggested, that she may turn up deceased in some unlikely place like Elisa Lam or that woman down south who was found burrowed in some tree roots (sorry, I can't remember her name but I think it was in Atlanta...she left her car running and disappeared).

BBM. Stacey English? http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/2013/10/19/3033987/

(Ugh, just got a major de ja vu looking at the map, reminded me of Jessica Ridgeway's map, O/T, sorry)

So, if she continued north there are some large green areas, what looks like a large pond (just south of Pontiac), as well as some main streets (E 5300, Vine...)...more ponds and park going north...
I wonder what that large building is just west of vine with the 3 octagonal shapes...school?

Hopefully all along that Little Cottonwood Creek has been thoroughly scoured (I would think so since Murray Park is right there and IIRC this is where some search efforts have been concentrated).

Hwy 71, 700 E...

I am very familiar with this area as I once lived nearby. The octagonal shaped building is a school.

This is a VERY populous area. It is a suburb of SLC. In fact, downtown SLC is only about 10-15 minutes to the north. This is part of what makes this all so puzzling. It isn't like KL would go unnoticed at this point but then this isn't exactly the top story in local news either.

Every time I refresh this thread, I'm scared I'll find that she's been found deceased. :(

I read on the Find Kayelyn Louder FB a PI has been hired.

ETA: this has also been confirmed on their gofund me page.

I was hoping there would a update saying shes been found. Just watched the videos for the first time, shes definitely talking to her dog. Its the 911 calls that give the impression something isnt right in her mind. What was the video of the girl in the yellow rainboots? was that her? and the red car? I was a bit confused by them coz i was still looking for her running around barefoot. Were they in a different order or something.

I was hoping there would a update saying shes been found. Just watched the videos for the first time, shes definitely talking to her dog. Its the 911 calls that give the impression something isnt right in her mind. What was the video of the girl in the yellow rainboots? was that her? and the red car? I was a bit confused by them coz i was still looking for her running around barefoot. Were they in a different order or something.

It seems the girl in the yellow boots is her roommate and her red car. This is per the FB page for Kayelyn.

Listening to the 911 call, i couldn't help think of PTSD and being hyper vigilant and sensitive to noises. Suffering from it myself for almost a year after an incident in my home, I made nearly identical calls to my parents on several occasions after hearing people moving around in other apartments above me and next to me.

I feel for Kayelyn so much. I pray she is simply hiding out somewhere, but I can't shake the feeling that something more sinister has happened. I hope I'm wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back