JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things. 1)I have never seen it reported she EVER gained re-entry by any method. Once she left JPJ Arena she was out. There is no record of her buying another ticket.

2) Her original ticket has (IIRC, I will find a link if neccessary) has never been recovered.

I added apparently to qualify that as a possible interpretation of how she regained entry. Some details as reported are ambiguous and require we draw inferences.

Did you read the attached article? Do you see any other explanation of how she regained entry? She reportedly had a torn ticket, so maybe she glued it? It is possible to email the author to clear up any questions you may have.

Two things. 1)I have never seen it reported she EVER gained re-entry by any method. Once she left JPJ Arena she was out. There is no record of her buying another ticket.

2) Her original ticket has (IIRC, I will find a link if neccessary) has never been recovered.

The source I listed which is verified by the detective assigned to the case says that she re-entered the arena. Sorry you never read the article. I did not state that she bought another ticket.

Reading the relevant section should clarify that for you.

The source I listed which is verified by the detective assigned to the case says that she re-entered the arena. Sorry you never read the article. I did not state that she bought another ticket.

Reading the relevant section should clarify that for you.

I did have a look at the two linked article. Below are the links that were provided to support the claim that Morgan re-entered the arena even though there was a no re-entry policy. Neither article states that Morgan was in the arena, left, re-entered, and left again. Neither mentions a detective.

http://www.readthehook.com/88650/hes-still-here-and-other-revelations-harrington-case
http://www.readthehook.com/67960/pantera-find-shirt-15th-street-was-morgan-harringtons

I actually asked the question "Does he have Dissociative Identity Disorder?" in another post, I think in the Search #3 thread, not that I expected anyone here to answer it, but just as a point to think about. I've been thinking about this a lot over the last few days, wondering if he "loses time" as some split-personalities have been said to do, wondering if he perhaps really doesn't know what happened and doesn't consciously know where Hannah is, at least not until that switch flips again and his alter-ego surfaces.

Just something I've pondered, no basis in fact that I've read anywhere, but perhaps one potential explanation as to how this guy came across so convincingly as one kind of persona most of the time, but apparently is so capable of being someone entirely different at other times.

And yes, it probably does belong in the "What Do We Know" thread, but I don't know how I could reply to it there, when your original post is here, and not have the reply make people shake their heads and go, "What?"

Jesse Matthew is a dangerous predator who is violent towards others. If anyone believed that he was a harmless, gentle 32 year old man, it was either because they did not know him, or they deliberately made excuses for his aggressive, inappropriate behavior. This is not a gentle man:

"What I have learned is this: throughout the night, LJ Matthew demonstrated a troubling lack of respect for the physical boundaries of women and men— or perhaps even a deeper lack of understanding that those boundaries exist.

Unprovoked, he suddenly grabbed a man in the Blue Light Grill and wrenched him into a wrestling hold so forcefully that he pulled the man’s hamstring, leaving this man limping for days. In the first few seconds of meeting two women for the first time, he yanked them up off the ground and threw them over his shoulders and laughed, making them uncomfortable and embarrassed. He continued to follow both these women, at the Blue Light and later at the Tempo restaurant, putting his arm around them, his face uncomfortably close to theirs, touching their backs, their hair, their faces, their legs— until one of them cursed at him to stop. After one of the women slipped off the boots she was wearing, LJ unexpectedly pulled off her socks, saying he wanted to see her toes. A friend of LJ’s for over nine years described him as a “prowler,” clarifying his use of the word by adding, “which is not to say he was looking for a victim, but looking for a girl who’s already compromised a little bit, maybe improve his chances.”

http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

Something that bugs me about the MH case is the fact that she left the concert and was apparently told she could not get back in. Why would she leave? What was her reason for leaving and then ending up walking around Cville alone? The same thing with HG why did she leave her group of friends only to wander around Cville alone. To me, logic dictates that these girls were lured away from their friends for some reason. I just can't help but feeling like there are others involved in these two cases. This in no way implies I think JLM is innocent. I do not. I think he is a sick individual. But I get the feeling he is one sick individual within a group of sick individual. JMO

Check out the search thread. Presser at 5:30.

Body found three miles from location of Morgan's remains:

Attachments

• HannahGrahamMap4.jpg
    HannahGrahamMap4.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 374
Wonder why Dan Harrington said that about MH's jewelry, when it was reported the necklace was missing?

http://noisecreep.com/morgan-harringtons-parents-say-killer-will-be-found/
February 19, 2010

"During the press conference, Dan Harrington reflected on the senselessness of the crime, noting how his daughter wasn’t even robbed. “He didn’t even want her jewelry,” he said, adding his belief that Morgan’s death was a sexual assault that “ended up in her murder.”

Wonder why Dan Harrington said that about MH's jewelry, when it was reported the necklace was missing?

http://noisecreep.com/morgan-harringtons-parents-say-killer-will-be-found/
February 19, 2010

"During the press conference, Dan Harrington reflected on the senselessness of the crime, noting how his daughter wasn’t even robbed. “He didn’t even want her jewelry,” he said, adding his belief that Morgan’s death was a sexual assault that “ended up in her murder.”

I believe because she was found with her bracelet, but the necklace was not found. If it was a robbery they would have taken both.

From the same link you cited...

During the press conference, Dan Harrington reflected on the senselessness of the crime, noting how his daughter wasn’t even robbed. “He didn’t even want her jewelry,” he said, adding his belief that Morgan’s death was a sexual assault that “ended up in her murder.” Gil Harrington now wears the silver bracelet her daughter Morgan was wearing when she died, which was recovered from the scene where her remains were discovered, in a desolate hay field.

Read More: Morgan Harrington’s Parents Say Killer Will Be Found | http://noisecreep.com/morgan-harringtons-parents-say-killer-will-be-found/?trackback=tsmclip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I actually asked the question "Does he have Dissociative Identity Disorder?" in another post, I think in the Search #3 thread, not that I expected anyone here to answer it, but just as a point to think about. I've been thinking about this a lot over the last few days, wondering if he "loses time" as some split-personalities have been said to do, wondering if he perhaps really doesn't know what happened and doesn't consciously know where Hannah is, at least not until that switch flips again and his alter-ego surfaces.

Just something I've pondered, no basis in fact that I've read anywhere, but perhaps one potential explanation as to how this guy came across so convincingly as one kind of persona most of the time, but apparently is so capable of being someone entirely different at other times.

And yes, it probably does belong in the "What Do We Know" thread, but I don't know how I could reply to it there, when your original post is here, and not have the reply make people shake their heads and go, "What?"

Psychiatrists say this condition is exceedingly rare and mostly in women. Some psychiatrist don't even believe this disorder exists at all. I seriously doubt he has anything like this.

Would a body be completely skeletal with no hair in 35 days?

I'm wondering the same. A poster had a formula related to average temperature to determine rate of decomposition. They determined MH would have taken several months more to become completely skeletonized. Hag was taken around the same time so surely she would not have been completely skeletonized so quickly? It was about a month earlier so would become what warmer though...

Would a body be completely skeletal with no hair in 35 days?

The rate of decomposition depends on the temperature, weather, indoor or outdoors, insect/animal activity, whether it was found in water, whether it was buried, and other factors. Burial and water slow down decomposition (the general rule is 1 week on land = 2 weeks in water). If a body was found outside in the open in a very hot environment (where it was exposed to the weather and to bugs) then it could very easily turn skeletal in less than a month.

I just looked up the weather archives for September and it says the average mean temp was about 70ºF. In October, 60ºF. That's not too hot but it can get substantially hotter in an abandoned house with poor ventilation. Which would speed up decomposition quite a bit.

I'm not sure Hannah was totally skeletal by that point, though? I thought that report came from someone who initially found her body. They were probably ordered to not get too close, so it's possible that there was still some tissue and he just couldn't see it.

a body can become skeletonized in hours.
it all depends what critters are about.

The deputy who found the remains said he found a skull, scattered bones, no hair and no flesh.

Arden said it is highly unusual for a body to become a skeleton in this climate and time frame.

"This is a level of decomposition that is far in excess of what I would expect for roughly a month in this climate," Arden said.

He said the state of the remains opens the door that they could belong to someone else.

"I'm highly concerned that these may be the remains of a different person because in this kind of climate, it commonly takes six to nine months and sometimes longer for a body to skeletonize essentially completely."
Mark Schamel, a Washington defense attorney, said he believes the state of Virginia "definitely has a murder case" against Matthew, and noted that even if the remains found are not identified as Graham the state has had a number of murder cases without a body.

This is worrying me, if it's not HG then who could it be and is it possible it's still linked to JM?

In the HG search/found thread they reported a large area is being searched now. There was mention of the search for other remains of same or additional victims and clues included the MH site. Any know anything about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong