Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No word yet on identification? Kind of odd at the 4 day mark.

No word yet on identification? Kind of odd at the 4 day mark.

Not yet and it is so frustrating. I can't imagine how her family and friends must feel. Bless those people....and all of the people working so hard to bring Hannah home.

I just can't get that Twitter report of it possibly being a dumping ground out of my mind. Who knows how many other victims might be there. It's a scary thought but from the looks of things, JLM has been active for many years so the three linked right not to him through DNA might not be his only victims. Hopefully he'll just talk now and the others can be identified and returned to their families for some closure. I'd hate to see the DP taken off the table though. This case screams for it. IMO, JMO

Jmo I kind of hope they do find more bodies, if some families will get answers.

I really believe there is every likelihood that Hannah's iPhone is within throwing distance of the road, and that is probably one of things searchers are especially looking for. I believe that JLM may have smashed it within just moments of the last text being sent, but at that time he was still in a rather heavier populated area, and I don't believe he would have been careless enough to just toss it somewhere there, when he knew that within a few minutes, he would be "in the country". I also don't think he tossed any of his own clothes out his car window, and I don't really believe that LE expects to find any of HIS clothes at this point, and certainly not alongside the road. I would bet money he disposed of his clothes by either burning them or tossing them in a bio hazard bag at his work and getting rid of them that way. He MAY have kept some of Hannah's clothing, especially her top, as he apparently had kept Morgan's, so I doubt they will find any of her clothing alongside the road either, but it is certainly prudent to check as many places as they can within the area he is thought to have traveled. I bet every beer bottle and can found alongside the road gets looked at...and should. I also will not be surprised at all to learn that more remains than just Hannah's are found. Actually, I really believe that they will be. JMO

ETA...The heavy police presence for these searches at this point does seem to indicate to me that they may have found remains of more than one victim.

Has it been told if the LE are guarding the site (s) all night?
Working with flood lights?
Have they removed her remains yet?
Usually we see tents, flood lights etc.

My uneducated guess as to why the search covers such a vast area and has taken so long is that they are searching for very few items (cell phone, shirt, etc.) in a large area... that they haven't found. Plus this is a HUGE SERIAL KILLER CASE and they want to search every nook and cranny for evidence.

Please bear with me on the map thing.

What's this?

37.921699,-78.613937

I'm installing Google Earth to see if I can see it any better.

What's this?

37.921699,-78.613937

I can't see anything there except the tops of trees. However, the pinpoint is on the 42-acre farm dda researched several days ago. It's the property with the elusive gate near the creek just down the hill from the identified crime scene property.

Rather than go back and find that post, I'll just repeat (again, sorry) that this is a wooded property not in use, very overgrown, with owners who are not local. Somebody (otto, maybe? no, I think it was JohnTate90210*) posted old maps of the area that showed that a drive/road used to run through it, and most likely there could have been structures on the property. The Ammonett Branch creek runs through this property.

*added 9:28

What's this?

37.921699,-78.613937

Is that the 40ish-foot structure people were debating a day or two ago?

Who knows....

But one reason I'm wondering if he doesn't have some sort of "course" (can't think of a better term) set up in those woods.

What's this?

37.921699,-78.613937

I've been looking at that for a while too. Is it an old chimney, the top plate of the wall and remnants of a burned house?

Gahhh is there a way to drop a pin in google maps on iPhone and copy it's coordinates? My mind is playing tricks on me and I need people to tell me that's all I am seeing to feel better about it!

I've been looking at that for a while too. Is it an old chimney, the top plate of the wall and remnants of a burned house?

I think you're seeing what I'm seeing. That circular shape I suppose could be the air chamber of a chimney. The rest of it is so indistinct, it could be three really large boulders sitting side by side for all I can tell. But I definitely see something that doesn't look like the tops of trees.

Do you suppose it should be called in?

Members cannot move posts. You can copy the post, and comment that you will reply in the appropriate thread. Then name or link the thread.

Thanks for asking. I've run out of patience with the off topic posts, and will have to resort to issuing time outs.
:bump:

I think you're seeing what I'm seeing. That circular shape I suppose could be the air chamber of a chimney. The rest of it is so indistinct, it could be three really large boulders sitting side by side for all I can tell. But I definitely see something that doesn't look like the tops of trees.

I can't see it, but could it be a well?

If you think you should, but honestly it is so apparent, and they are all over those woods. I'm thinking it's an old structure/ home that was on that old road.

I'm not sure what this is about, but assuming a relative had legal issues that are public record, why would we not be allowed to discuss that? I'm not trying to be argumentative - just want to understand the reason behind the rule.
Many people have troubled pasts. We're not here to dig into all of them. Unless the charges are directly related to the case(s) at hand, relatives and friends are considered innocent bystanders, and are off limits.

Thanks for asking. It's a good question.

If you think you should, but honestly it is so apparent, and they are all over those woods. I'm thinking it's an old structure/ home that was on that old road.

Could you post the link? TIA if you can.

Ok, if someone can just answer this I will feel much better. You can't see people on these images right? Or if you could they would be like mega small dots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe