GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
This is off topic....I love your kittie cat. Love, love that dress. Did you make the outfit? If you bought it, where? If you made, do you sell them? Thanks...

Lol if you mean me, it is a pic a friend took few years ago...but looks just like my cat.

If I may, I would like to quote a very wise person and quite helpful on many cases here on WS (with his permission). Thank you, Trackergd!

Trackers Rule #6 - A perp will (in many cases) insert himself/herself or an associate into an investigation and/or search operation (to some degree) to keep tabs on how close the investigation is getting to him/her and to throw disinformation into the case.

We are all aware of how many perps have been involved in searches for missing children...only to be found out later. Sometimes their actions and conversation are their undoing.

How many times have we seen faked PM's, FB posts and text messages used to throw off an investigation? What does the perp need? Time, alibi and distance.

Yes that is so very true ..just like the Alana Gallagher case outside Fort Worth.
I think he was talking to neighbors and inserting himself at the vigils ...IIRC he acted so super shocked when it was reported that she was found and always trying to overhear what LE was saying

Yes that is so very true ..just like the Alana Gallagher case outside Fort Worth.

That case was nothing of what she mentioned, but more of a walker type scenario... Refused to cooperate etc. Then after a lot of pressure he finally did cooperate and was linked through dna.

I was just about to type that I swear. SO CRAZY! If we are going with the fact that she was meeting with someone for a less than legal reason, I would automatically assume the windows are tinted. I know where I live however, in the city it is NO problem police will not pull you over for window tints, but the two towns that surround the city LOVE to give tickets out and pull people over for tints, can the local Plano people fill us in on the tint situation, is it common? Would it get someone pulled over?

Everyone's car windows are tinted here due to the heat. There is a particular limit on the darkness of the tint, but not sure what that is. I would not expect anyone to be pulled over for that unless they exceeded the tint color, which probably is hard to do. My car window tint is legal and you cannot see into my car.

If I may, I would like to quote a very wise person and quite helpful on many cases here on WS (with his permission). Thank you, Trackergd!

Trackers Rule #6 - A perp will (in many cases) insert himself/herself or an associate into an investigation and/or search operation (to some degree) to keep tabs on how close the investigation is getting to him/her and to throw disinformation into the case.

We are all aware of how many perps have been involved in searches for missing children...only to be found out later. Sometimes their actions and conversation are their undoing.

How many times have we seen faked PM's, FB posts and text messages used to throw off an investigation? What does the perp need? Time, alibi and distance.
I understand what you are saying, but having a hard time figuring out why you are saying that now. I can't think of anyone directly involved in the case who seem to have inserted themselves beyond an appropriate degree. The boyfriend helped some early, but I haven't heard anything recent. Of course, there are probably hundreds who have helped to some degree in searches and thoughts. The recent protests might have brought in another fresh group of people who could be described as inserting themselves. There have been a few on this site who have helped and I believe there are over 1,500 on the closed fb group and another 3,500 or so 'likes' on the community one. I'm trying to understand why you are stating that now. Help?

I understand what you are saying, but having a hard time figuring out why you are saying that now. I can't think of anyone directly involved in the case who seems to have inserted themselves. The boyfriend helped to some degree early, but I haven't heard anything recent. Of course, there are probably hundreds who have helped to some degree in searches and thoughts. The recent protests might have brought in another fresh group of people who could be described as inserting themselves. There have been a few on this site who have helped and I believe there are over 1,500 on the closed fb group and another 3,500 or so 'likes' on the community one. I'm trying to understand why you are stating that now. Help?

...because every strategy should be considered. Two months. No POI. No suspect. Nada.

EA aka EG has changed his fb name back to EA again, probably on advice from someone

I understand what you are saying, but having a hard time figuring out why you are saying that now. I can't think of anyone directly involved in the case who seems to have inserted themselves. The boyfriend helped to some degree early, but I haven't heard anything recent. Of course, there are probably hundreds who have helped to some degree in searches and thoughts. The recent protests might have brought in another fresh group of people who could be described as inserting themselves. There have been a few on this site who have helped and I believe there are over 1,500 on the closed fb group and another 3,500 or so 'likes' on the community one. I'm trying to understand why you are stating that now. Help?

I would hardly call it "insterting himself" when he is the boyfriend!!!!! if the boyfriend didn't help, wouldn't that look worse?! i guess no matter what he did it wouldn't be the right thing for some people...

Did I mention names? No.
I just quoted the words of someone with decades of experience.
Considering there has not been progress (that we know of), every angle should be looked at. IMO

MOO
Well I think every person I have worked with would take a polygraph on the request of le... IMO the only one who wouldn't has hired an attorney.

Did I mention names? No.
I just quoted the words of someone with decades of experience.
Considering there has not been progress (that we know of), every angle should be looked at. IMO
You never know I guess. Hopefully, that thought doesn't keep people from helping or put people who are helping on the defensive. I would hate to think that if someone helps then they are put on the potential suspect list.

Hello fellow sleuths,

I've been following along but this is my first time posting in this thread. To me it's pretty apparent this is not a stranger abduction because if anything for a person to be waiting in a garage with only minimal cars hoping to abduct a young woman right after she parted ways with the walker seems way far fetched. I agree there seems to be more ties towards close members of her group. I specifically will not name anyone due to no poi listed but the fact of the matter is it's highly suspicious how various members of her click have been acting. My view is she saw someone else she knew in the parking garage and agreed to get into the persons car to chat and the rest is???? When I was younger and leaving a group of friends especially intoxicated if I saw another acquaintance i might step into their car to sit down and talk for a while. I also feel this could have happened especially if she was already upset because of her ongoing calls being unanswered by her significant other. She needed to vent. I do not want to speculate further than that but this seems more an irrational in the moment murder(if it is indeed one) and not at all planned. Only one way to skin a cat.

You never know I guess. Hopefully, that thought doesn't keep people from helping or put people who are helping on the defensive. I would hate to think that if someone helps then they are put on the potential suspect list.

I personally think MOO that hf truly wanted to help however there are certain people dead set that he is too blame and constantly harassed him while he was trying to help

WS is such an awesome forum for discussing cases, evidence, players. It is interesting to brainstorm and bring ideas from case to case. Just because I don't agree with an idea or a strategy, I try to keep an open mind. I don't knock it or react defensively. I guess that's just me.

Did LE name anyone before names came out in other ways? Can't recall.

Did LE name anyone before names came out in other ways? Can't recall.

Not that I recall.
SN was quoted in MSM. HF did television piece. ALP gave statement to MSM.

I believe TYM has the links to MSM or in the media thread.

WS is such an awesome forum for discussing cases, evidence, players. It is interesting to brainstorm and bring ideas from case to case. Just because I don't agree with an idea or a strategy, I try to keep an open mind. I don't knock it or react defensively. I guess that's just me.

So saying that the suspect could be helping look for her knowing that there are multiple searchers who post daily on this site is ok and you don't understand why people would get defensive?

Not that I recall.
SN was quoted in MSM. HF did television piece. ALP gave statement to MSM.

I believe TYM has the links to MSM or in the media thread.

Yes I have them all ..lol in my now 1700 plus posts on this case...

HI Folks! friendly reminders: do not discuss personal messages on the thread. If anyone has a question about how to move about the personal message system please PM a moderator. Also be mindful of making a post "personal." It is fine to make a point but do so respectfully. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77