GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never know. But I haven't heard HF being upset about that and we have heard CM was crying at work over it. Maybe they were messing around on each other.

The thing I come back to when thinking of that scenario is that if I didn't report my significant other missing & four days later I was called out on it, if they were cheating on me that would be the first reason I would give for not reporting them. Like hey guys, she was cheating on me, I thought she was with new dude.

See it seems she was upset and maybe didn't want to say what was really going on so she said H was cheating on her.
I wonder if HF was supposed to go with her that night and backed out at last min.
They were out Wed night together!

Does anyone know what day she found out he was allegedly cheating? And how she found out?

I honestly think he plain out didnt care that she wasnt home. He was cheating. He had another girl. He was probably like thank god shes going out for the night, i can hang out with the other girl.. he didnt care she called 15 times, i think he was just over it. He didnt answer because he didnt care, and he was just annoyed that she kept calling. when she didnt come home he probably thought, oh i really must have ticked her off so she's staying with friends cause shes mad at me.

I say all this because I've dated a few of those jerks, and thats what i see him as. If I didnt come home or contact some of my exes for a few days after a big fight they wouldnt call my mom either. They would be like oh well, shes mad at me again, im gonna go party.

IMO.

Agree. And me too.

Inviting outside contact or alluding to "private" additional information:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it. Additionally,please don't drop hints or post on the board that you know something or are privy to inside information but you won't or can't post it.
If you can't post it, don't.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

BBM
Yes I agree completely. IMO CM was lying to several people for different reasons and friends of CM were lying to protect themselves. I never understood why there was never an 100% accurate description of what she had on, what she had with her, if she had to work, etc. I have asked the question before, if she was going to go home and get the dog, where was the dog going to stay if CM had to work that Saturday. I think there are so many lies surrounding that week-end that LE will be hard pressed to sort it all out. Now add in 4 days with no one missing her and wow it seems impossible.

This is a great post .... I am really concerned that there was such a huge lead or headstart ..ppd has a difficult job ..
I wonder if by chance
She made it to Fort Worth as she planned??
She returned back to the girls apartment on scruggs?
She went to another apartment near Henry's?
She went with one of the cars in the garage?
She went with another car outside the garage area??

This is a great post .... I am really concerned that there was such a huge lead or headstart ..ppd has a difficult job ..
I wonder if by chance
She made it to Fort Worth as she planned??
She returned back to the girls apartment on scruggs?
She went to another apartment near Henry's?
She went with one of the cars in the garage?
She went with another car outside the garage area??

or she got in the car with ea...

She cheated on her boyfriend while living with him.........with his best friend.
Sorry but if that were me, that would be an unforgivable transgression.

It sure sets the scenario up for a deadly triangle......moo

Going back to the exbf who was interviewed in the media and the info he shared about his previous relationship with CM and how it evolved into her current (current?!) relationship with HF—

The whole time, I just kept thinking jeez, he sure is revealing a lot of personal/private info, and good grief, why wasn’t he thinking before he spoke, doesn’t he realize how awful that sounds?!

But if he had nothing to do with it, he probably wasn't thinking about that at all.

Anyway, here’s the more important thing to keep in mind—we don’t know the questions he was asked to elicit what eventually became media article fodder. THAT’s what I’ve really been wondering.

There must have been a line of questioning—fairly benign, at least at first—that wound up yielding those results. Picture the reporter asking around as to if anyone there was anyone who’d been close to her who could offer any insight into Christina’s mindset or personality. Picture the reporter asking ALP about CM:

Hypothetical Reporter: I was told that you and Christina were very close, and that you may be able to offer some insight into her mindset or personality.
Hypothetical ALP: Why would you want to ask me? Why not ask her current boyfriend? I haven’t had anything to do with her since last October when we broke up.
Hypothetical Reporter: Oh, sorry. Did you date for a long time?
Hypothetical ALP: A year, I guess.
Hypothetical Reporter: Why did you break up?
Hypothetical ALP: Well, we’d just moved in together and then she started cheating on me with my best friend.
Hypothetical Reporter: Wow, that must have been pretty rough.
Hypothetical ALP: Yeah, they started dating while we were still living together. It sucked, but I’m over it. I just wish everybody would leave me out of it.
Hypothetical Reporter: Everybody? Who's everybody?
Hypothetical ALP: Not everybody, I guess. But the crime investigator dudes have already been by twice, and now you...
Hypothetical Reporter: Well, what do you think could have happened to her?
Hypothetical ALP: Heck if I know. She probably left the parking garage with someone else, because I heard they found her car there. Hope they find her. Good luck with that.

(The aforementioned cheesy hypothetical conversation was created using a piece of the following article, linked at the bottom.)

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.
‘Everyone wants her home’
Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.
“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.
Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.
Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/0...es-to-use-drones-in-search.html#storylink=cpy

Going back to the exbf who was interviewed in the media and the info he shared about his previous relationship with CM and how it evolved into her current (current?!) relationship with HF—

The whole time, I just kept thinking jeez, he sure is revealing a lot of personal/private info, and good grief, why wasn’t he thinking before he spoke, doesn’t he realize how awful that sounds?!

But if he had nothing to do with it, he probably wasn't thinking about that at all.

Anyway, here’s the more important thing to keep in mind—we don’t know the questions he was asked to elicit what eventually became media article fodder. THAT’s what I’ve really been wondering.

There must have been a line of questioning—fairly benign, at least at first—that wound up yielding those results. Picture the reporter asking around as to if anyone there was anyone who’d been close to her who could offer any insight into Christina’s mindset or personality. Picture the reporter asking ALP about CM:

Hypothetical Reporter: I was told that you and Christina were very close, and that you may be able to offer some insight into her mindset or personality.
Hypothetical ALP: Why would you want to ask me? Why not ask her current boyfriend? I haven’t had anything to do with her since last October when we broke up.
Hypothetical Reporter: Oh, sorry. Did you date for a long time?
Hypothetical ALP: A year, I guess.
Hypothetical Reporter: Why did you break up?
Hypothetical ALP: Well, we’d just moved in together and she started cheating on me with my friend.
Hypothetical Reporter: Wow, that must have been pretty rough.
Hypothetical ALP: Yeah, my best friend. They started dating while we were still living together. But I’m over it. I just wish everybody would leave me out of it.
Hypothetical Reporter: Everybody? Who's everybody?
Hypothetical ALP: Not everybody, I guess. But the crime investigator dudes have already been by twice, and now you...
Hypothetical Reporter: Well, what do you think could have happened to her?
Hypothetical ALP: Heck if I know. She probably left the parking garage with someone else, because I heard they found her car there. Hope they find her. Good luck with that.

(The aforementioned cheesy hypothetical conversation was created using a piece of the following article, linked at the bottom.)

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.
‘Everyone wants her home’
Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.
“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.
Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.
Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/0...es-to-use-drones-in-search.html#storylink=cpy

I just cant believe somebody would be so distasteful with all that had happened at that point. Telling detectives anything and everything is one thing but airing your dirty laundry to the media is just such a dick move

I just cant believe somebody would be so distasteful with all that had happened at that point. Telling detectives anything and everything is one thing but airing your dirty laundry to the media is just such a dick move

I totally agree.
But maybe that's his style?
Who knows when the media interview took place. If someone asked me about an ex when I'd knocked back a few drinks, I know I'd probably say things that I'd later cringe about!

Plus, we should check the date-- I think it was pretty early on... it would really REALLY be a dick move to do it after 50 days, but after 6 or 7? Just... not classy... IMO

Updated to add-- Article was Sept 10, so interview probably took place before then?

Well, people can be pretty sensitive about relationships ending in that way. Maybe he was implyimg thatk she left H for someone else. He probably had some pretty strong feelings toward her. And if he had "done it" I doubt he would bring up his grudge right off, offering motive, but Jmo.

I totally agree.
But maybe that's his style?
Who knows when the media interview took place. If someone asked me about an ex when I'd knocked back a few drinks, I know I'd probably say things that I'd later cringe about!

Plus, we should check the date-- I think it was pretty early on... it would really REALLY be a dick move to do it after 50 days, but after 6 or 7? Just... not classy... IMO

yeah I think that is very possibly his style. Some of the "friends" have done some really questionable things that have just irked me and made me wonder if my friends would act such ways... Nope don't think they would unless they knew something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth