WA - Four killed in Pilchuk High School shooting, Marysville, 24 Oct 2014

Marysville Police @MarysvilleWAPD · 51 mins 51 minutes ago

Reunification Location for parents & students is Shoultes Gospel Church, corner of 51st Ave and 116th Street NE.

witness shooter native , someone said something to him (racist) they got in big fight two weeks ago think shooter won

shot friends

cnn

School shootings are not about bullying .. this myth should have died with Columbine where it was created (by media mind you looking for an angle). Let's face it, about 95% of students are subject of some form of bullying in their time at school, the other 5% used to be, but realised actively bullying those weaker than themselves was the best defence against being further taunted.

I have to disagree with you on the Columbine shooters- I'm from Littleton, there was bullying it just wasn't the only issue the shooters had and was a simple explanation given in the moment for a much more complicated issue.

11mhttp://www.breakingnews.com/item/2014/10/24/more-marysville-wash-police-wont-say-if-high [h=2] More: Marysville, Wash., police won't say if high school shooting victim was a student or staff member; shots fired in cafeteria - live video

Update: Everett, Wash., hospital says 4 patients arrived after Marysville school shooting; 2 in surgery, 1 transported to Harborview in Seattle - @komonews

Harborview hospital in Seattle says 1 male patient arrived via ambulance after shooting in Marysville, Wash.; condition not known - statement

Providence Regional Hospital in Everett, Wash., says it has 4 patients from shooting at Marysville high school; 3 in critical condition - @KING5Seattle, @KIRO7Seattle

[/h]

A student on CNN just said his name...I think...if so, first name is Jay? ^i^

There is a vigil tonight, open for all. 6.30pm. St Mary's in Grove Street, I think.

Victims are 2 females and 2 males- all had primary head wounds- one male less serious and was moved to Harborview
the deceased were pronounced on the scene.

Very impressed with the Hospital spokesperson.

John de Leon @DeLeon_Times · 40m 40 minutes ago
Jarron Webb, 15, says #MPHS shooter opened fired over a girl. Says he was angry that girl would not date him. The girl was shot, he said.

The potential person's Twitter... is very angsty. If you go down, you can see him talking to others. Their Twitters are speaking to the events today and referencing him.

I have to disagree with you on the Columbine shooters- I'm from Littleton, there was bullying it just wasn't the only issue the shooters had and was a simple explanation given in the moment for a much more complicated issue.

Bullying wasn't the cause .. there is bullying everywhere .. psychopathy was the cause. Eric Harris wanted to kill all of humanity, he found a willing participant in a depressive who wanted to die.

Just some more info- rumors from Twitter- this was all over a girl apparently.. and it appears she may have been one injured/killed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back