Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stop bawling, my friend has been missing 3 weeks, tomorrow. Reading the letter from the Grahams has done me in :tears:

:grouphug:

So heartbreaking, but such a necessary statement. Hannah mattered

This letter has me in hysterical tears. Confirming it is her has hit me really hard. If only every person who feels any sadness and despair over this could take a small piece of that from her parents and carry it for them. I would. I'm just so heartbroken. The Hannah, Alexis and Morgan cases have crushed me. I've followed all cases closely as a local. I had the same crushing feeling when Morgan was found. I hope and pray they find Alexis. I pray for all of the families to find some sense of peace as they try to carry on without their precious daughters. And don't forget Sage....what happened to Sage? :( ::::::::

The parents really must have had such a hard trying to thank those that worked so hard and also taking notice that there are so many families that do not know where their family members are....

There are several tweets from the Albemarle County Police:

https://twitter.com/AlbemarleCoPD

The ME’s Office has confirmed that the remains discovered in Albemarle Co. on October 18th are those of Hannah Graham, 18, of Fairfax, Va.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Graham family & Hannah’s friends during this incredibly difficult time. Please respect their privacy

We ask for your cooperation as we move forward with the investigation. Detectives have been working to process the scene & preserve evidence

Our focus is on the investigation and therefore, we will not be answering questions regarding the case or investigation.

We continue to work with our local, state and federal partners, specifically CPD, Fairfax City PD and VSP.

We are asking to hear from people who live along Old Lynchburg Rd or have any information. CPD tip line remains open at 434-295-3851

I meant to say in my earlier post that Hannah is from Alexandria, VA which is part of Fairfax County...the very same county that the 2005 rape victim is from. The reports at the moment are saying she is from Fairfax, VA...not quite correct.

"The ME’s Office has confirmed that the remains discovered in Albemarle Co. on October 18th are those of Hannah Graham, 18, of Fairfax, Va."

A :grouphug: is in order here.

same stuff, different source:

CNN news alert: The Virginia Medical Examiner's Office says human remains found last week are those of missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, according to the Albemarle County Police Department.

If one more person blames Hannah or says that JM is innocent I just might jump through my computer and slap someone! lol

Does this mean that no other girls were found along with Hannah?

From what has been said and the fact that information about OLR is still being requested, it kind of sounds like that, but it's hard to tell.

Well I guess they wrapped up everything, let the parents come visit and then waited to release a statement until parents got back home or wherever and got their statement written. Very orderly and respectful.
RIP Hannah.

I just want to say you guys are all great..Hannah is how I first discovered WS and it feels like a family here who all really care about these these poor victims and it helps tremendously so thank you all for all you do!

Sad news. Thanks for the updates all. Nothing we didn't know but it is still a harsh reality. I am so sorry Hannah your life was taken so brutally and far to soon. Godspeed in finding a new normal for those who loved her. Now on to Justice!!! I hope JM is quaking in his boots as to what LE knows.

Terrible news. What a tragic end to such a young life. It's comforting to know her family has closure, obviously we were all hoping she'd be found alive and well. Can't even begin to imagine what they have been going through these last few weeks. May your spirit soar, Hannah.

Twitter is blowing up with people expressing prayers and condolences for the Graham family. Try not to let the few people who are acting the fool bother you or get under your skin, Heroine, okay? We are all raw right now, focus on the love and care being shown by most not the actions or words of a few.

I re-read the statements and the wording doesn't seem ambiguous. It appears the remains were only Hannah's.

The remains discovered last weekend are Hannah's, but that doesn't mean there weren't remains of others found later on or around the property, IMO

This is tough to hear. Even when you think you already know, it's just the finality of it. I have two daughters close in age to dear Hannah. Both are in college away from home. They are my last thought each night when I close my eyes. My heart just breaks for Hannah's parents. It makes my mind go places I really do not want to go. Sadly, they didn't get that choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes