TN - Karen Swift, 44, murdered, Dyersburg, 30 Oct 2011 *husband charged in 2022* #4

Dyer County sheriff’s race revolves around unsolved murder case

The race sparked controversy over an unsolved murder case.

Box has been the lead investigator in the Karen Swift murder case... Signs seeking justice for Swift were placed near Box’s campaign signs, and he ordered for them to be removed.

Box says he’s identified a suspect, but the DA’s office say there’s not enough evidence for an indictment.

Just sayin' - I am NOT a fan of Bill Warner AT ALL :moo: because of his very off-the-wall theories regarding the deaths being linked together. (Never have been)

However, if what he says is true, he has apparently been hired by the family to investigate Karen's death. His statement is interesting I would say...

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...ow-her-unpaid-maxed-out-credit-card-activity/

to focus a burning spotlight on those responsible for introducing Karen Swift to a ‘lifestyle’ that ultimately led to her murder

He doesn't seem to be leaning towards the husband as his theory.

I am still here, still awaiting justice for Karen. Her story really broke my heart! Where is the justice?!! :thinking:

07b02-205077-karen-swift.jpg

Thanks cocomod for the link. I read it and must say, I am not too inclined to believe this guy. Pardon me if this has been discussed but wth does he mention by this "lifestyle"???

Thanks cocomod for the link. I read it and must say, I am not too inclined to believe this guy. Pardon me if this has been discussed but wth does he mention by this "lifestyle"???

Seattle, it had been discussed a bit in the past. I know that her "lifestyle" was discussed - I can't remember who brought it up. It was something about the parties she would attend. I agree with you 100%. I hope that her family are not being taken for a ride. This guy is like a bad used car salesman. I wouldn't trust anything he had to say. But, then again, that is just IMHO! I have read too many of his posts.

Welllllll. I wonder what members of her family hired this PI? Her husband? Mother and sister? Some of what he says, I have read before. I have discounted him in the past because I thought his theories were far reaching. I didn't think he had any evidence to group a few pretty blond women into being victims of serial killers. I guess it's a wait and see what he has this time.

Another anniversary coming up and not one answer for Karen's murder.

Box barely beat his opponent and was reelected in as the sheriff. I just found out there wasn't going to be an election coming up soon. I am still irked about the signs being removed (claiming it was political)!!!

http://www.stategazette.com/story/2107897.html

In the race for Dyer County Sheriff, incumbent Jeff Box edged candidate Rickie Tidwell to remain in office. The Box victory marked the second straight election where the winner wasn't decided until the final precincts arrived and were tallied at the Dyer County Election Commission.

Justice for Karen!!!

Thank you Here4myfriend! I will be watching!!

At least we know that this is not "politically" motivated based upon my last post earlier today.

:praying: :praying: :praying:

From your link:

For the first time, investigators are pointing their fingers at her husband as the prime suspect in her case.

Well, it's about time!

I don't think I have that channel on Dish, but I will find it online hopefully as soon as it airs!!!

I am GLAD to see there are new developments on this, and that LE is naming names. Can't watch, but will rely on y'all for updates!

Fingers crossed there is a big announcement!

Thank goodness. Really tired of bloggers and what-not trying to add Karen to a so-called list of "blondes murdered across the SE" as if they were all victims of a serial. We know they are not...Holly was on the list, as well as at least two others who had abusive Bf's or spouses.

Please get this man and make it stick

I just spent time this morning reading about Karen and then I got mad about the PI and different things.... anyway. WoW!

Keep Speaking Karen! You will have Justice!

Thank goodness. Really tired of bloggers and what-not trying to add Karen to a so-called list of "blondes murdered across the SE" as if they were all victims of a serial. We know they are not...Holly was on the list, as well as at least two others who had abusive Bf's or spouses.

Please get this man and make it stick

Get this man and make it stick?
As in Karen's case many folks thought that the person responsible for Holly's disappearance was the last person to see her alive. Perceived hypothesis; pick out a suspect and then make the evidence fit... Imo, all indicators point to a slight acquaintance/stranger abduction/murder by a sexual predator, likely meth related, as in Holly's case.
There is no such thing as a perfect crime.. Only an imperfect investigation..
Mrs Carol Johnson; mother of Karen Swift has a hole in her heart that only her daughter can fill. Three years is past time for Justice to be served in the Swift investigation.

Key to solving this case is knowing if she really went out on her own after she came home because her daughter was sick....
This case has so many of the "red flags when a spouse goes missing" that I like to blog about....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back