GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are seemingly still so many more loopholes in all this ... I do not see any one cleared and no one is getting a free pass in my book.
There seems to be more to all this and things just do not add up ...
I will wait to see what else LE brings out or who comes forward with credible information of what happened,who is all involved directly or indirectly
until then ..I wait. JMO~
cat-filing-nails_avvie.gif

I still havent found the comment, still looking but nothing yet.

There are seemingly still so many more loopholes in all this ... I do not see any one cleared and no one is getting a free pass in my book.
There seems to be more to all this and things just do not add up ...
I will wait to see what else LE brings out or who comes forward with credible information of what happened,who is all involved directly or indirectly
until then ..I wait. JMO~
View attachment 62848

The police do not have to state publicly who has been cleared and who has not.

As for EA, I believe he is 99% guilty in regards to what happened to Christina.

I noticed in the affidavit it specifically states EA being asked if CM has ever been in his car and he says no. Hoping they can find something to catch him out in another lie!!!!

MOO!!
Would he have gotten his car back already if they found traces of CM?

What i would like to know is why the friends have seemed to cover him when they knew where he parked and lied all along [modsnip].

Him denying? Of course he going to deny. Otherwise, he would be in cuffs.
I will, patiently, wait for forensics to be revealed and additional info regarding the
Texts to HF and whatever else PPD has up their sleeve.
I don't think PPD was completely ready to release this. Probably a lot of pressure from CM's family. IMO.

No, The part about Christina probably getting into his car.

The police do not have to state publicly who has been cleared and who has not.

As for EA, I believe he is 99% guilty in regards to what happened to Christina.

My statement was my own opinion about no one being cleared or off the table nor getting a free pass in my book.. I believe there is guilt from more than a few. JMO~

What i would like to know is why the friends have seemed to cover him when they knew where he parked and lied all along im sure i read a post on FB the other day where PP stated she did not think EA had done anything.

Too much to keep up with!! I missed that one. It's hard enough just to keep up with the posts on here.

Praying for Christina and her family. I'm glad the warrant has been released, but without any resolve, it's got to be taking it's toll. They are a strong bunch!

No, The part about Christina probably getting into his car.

If she was in his car...they will find out. Even after cleaning and vaccuuming.
IMO PPD has a lot more than what has been released.

There is not any reason for continued snarks in regards to my personal opinions and predictions on the protesting at the family's house.I do not expect everyone to agree with me on how I feel about the protesting nor am I speaking for anyone else.
My disagreement was specific to the protests ..others may seem to have the mus-guided opinion that I attacked and disrespected the family and CM which is simply NOT true.. If I did not care about the real truth I sure would not have made over 2000 posts here in near 2months. Contrary to belief ... I have zero dogs in this fight .. Only hunting for truth about what really happened so CM can be found.

Oh no, rest assured, TYM, this post was not directed at you, nor was it snarky. Far from it. I was responding to another poster who was explaining why she had originally been concerned about the people outside EA's home. My point was to congratulate the family and friends who conducted themselves in an orderly, disciplined and peaceful manner despite concerns from neighbors that heated feelings could escalate. The picketers were very respectful and ultimately succeeded. I was congratulating them on a job very well handled.

According to the mods PP is not sluethable. Just a reminder.

I guess I don't fully understand the TOS here so I apologize if I've broken a rule. Others had mentioned her comments so I assumed it was ok. Or is it ok to say "interesting comment by XYZ", but not give an opinion?

I guess I don't fully understand the TOS here so I apologize if I've broken a rule. Others had mentioned her comments so I assumed it was ok. Or is it ok to say "interesting comment by XYZ", but not give an opinion?
You can say interesting comment by... Insert person's initials... And then say where to find it. But only if it is from a media source or a public help find page.

If she was in his car...they will find out. Even after cleaning and vaccuuming.
IMO PPD has a lot more than what has been released.

True but they likely need evidence she was injured in car, or elsewhere. Having her in his car is not a crime, though he could get charged with lying/obstruction.

(OT- re Hannah, there is a thread thread there to discuss why no murder charges yet for Morgan and Hannah...no real answers, Imo.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow