MD MD - Ricardo Levenberry, 19, Jesse Veasey (fd dec), 16, Elkton, 18 Aug 2014 *GUILTY*

I am getting increasingly annoyed with the Elkton PD. I have not heard much or seen ANY signs posted about this. I see a TON of them setting up speeding traps, however. It's just rubbing me very wrong. Perhaps less stalking people for speeding tickets, and more getting the word out for these boys. :gaah:

Sorry, had to vent.

I can't find any updates at all. Where are these kids?:(

I can't find any updates at all. Where are these kids?:(

I'm really getting angry over the lack of coverage on it. Still have not seen 1 sign posted. I was passing through that area yesterday and was right near the neighborhood on the main road. Nothing posted. Nothing in local papers or news. Either they have a good idea of where they are, or this is really poor use of media

I live in the area and today was the first I'd heard of these two missing boys. It's sad. Elkton, in general, is known for its drug problems and high crime rate.

I live in the area and today was the first I'd heard of these two missing boys. It's sad. Elkton, in general, is known for its drug problems and high crime rate.

Elkton is interesting. Majority of it is bad news, but then there is a section of million dollar homes/estates.

From Elkton PD's Facebook page:

Elkton Police Department
October 9
TEENS STILL MISSING:

RICARDO LEVENBERRY - 19
JESSE VEASEY JR. - 16

Anyone with information regarding the disappearance of either teen, please contact the Elkton Police Department at 410-398-4200.

<snipped>

ELKTON &#8212; Ricardo Eugene Levenberry and Jesse Veasey have been missing for almost two months now, ever since the teens willingly got into the same car in the same Elkton neighborhood in August &#8212; albeit 18 hours apart &#8212; and vanished.

With Elkton Police Department investigators releasing little in the way of updates in the missing persons cases, a Hollingsworth Manor neighbor and longtime friend of the Veasey family is taking measures to make sure that Veasey, 16, and Levenberry, 19, are not forgotten.

And more importantly, she is putting the case back into the public eye in hopes that it might shame or inspire someone to come forward with information that might help detectives find the missing teens or determine what happened to them.

http://www.cecildaily.com/news/local_news/article_89925d17-1d7c-5f03-998c-9cbff694194f.html?mode=jqm

The Cecil County Sheriff's Office stated that the Elkton PD is leading the case and they are just available to assist when needed (sheriff's office Facebook page)

NCMC1236873c1.jpg

Jesse Veasey Jr.

Endangered Missing from Elkton, Maryland since August 18, 2014

Age: 16 -- Height: 5'7" -- Weight: 130 pounds -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Blue

Jesse has multiple tattoos.

Jesse was last seen on August 18, 2014 getting into a car in Elkton, Maryland. Another missing teen, Ricardo Levenberry, got into the same car in the same neighborhood just 18 hours later, and has also never been seen since. It appeared that Jesse willingly entered the car, occupied by a heavyset man and woman. The FBI is offering $5,000 to anyone who can supply information leading to the location of Levenberry and Veasey.

NCMEC

Ran across this story on accident... OMG, what a weird sorry. Two healthy boys, not forced into a vehicle, but willingly getting into it. Then it seems everything has gone cold. Really strange.

This is one very strange case does anyone know if these two kids were running drugs for the couple in the car.

This is one very strange case does anyone know if these two kids were running drugs for the couple in the car.
It IS strange and I think maybe they were. I thought it from the first post, but just my O.

Still no signs of either of them?

This case seemed to go cold rather quickly, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back